• Page 367 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467867 ... LastLast
    Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Yes we applied on the same date and we got the same CO.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandy887 View Post
      Hi mouli. Have you ever get allocated a CO? Because I applied on 19th oct.. Technically we should get allocated a CO!
      well.... yes we shouldhave been allocated to a CO way before.. coz all these guys get allocated to a CO after 4 months.. we complete 6 months towards the end of the month and not even been allocated yet.. how frustrating is that??????

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Good morning everyone... do we have any updates......

Hey Paki are you there bro?did you get any update?

Is there anyone who applied after 13th October got allocated?All the people who read this blog please... be kind enough to post any update you got as we all are stressed and desparate to hear any good news or update..

Thanx a lot...

raj

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Hello Gabrial,

No Update yet !!! I can't understand that what is their( Immigration) problem ? At least -get the request or grant letter............
      Anyway , good luck to all. I hope that The immigration will do their job before Ester Break !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Good morning everyone... do we have any updates......

Hey Paki are you there bro?did you get any update?

Is there anyone who applied after 13th October got allocated?All the people who read this blog please... be kind enough to post any update you got as we all are stressed and desparate to hear any good news or update..

Thanx a lot...

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
      Hello Gabrial,

No Update yet !!! I can't understand that what is their( Immigration) problem ? At least -get the request or grant letter............
      Anyway , good luck to all. I hope that The immigration will do their job before Ester Break !!!!
      Well that is the main thing mate..will they finish this wait before Easter weekend..If it's not then it will carry over after Anzac Day..frustrating day by day..
      BTW Raj when did you apply??

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Hello All ,

We all have different opinion of people not getting any allocation of CO from DIAC . Some of us got contacted in 4-5 months others waiting for more then 7 months.I have spoken with DIAC staff and they were friendly to tell me about the basis issues behind the application .As i have mentioned in one of my last post that there are some priorties based on your family size or whether you are single to start with your application. Cutting long story short few things to keep in mind .

1)Make sure you submit your application correctly with no error at all in first place and submit all the documents.
      2) Prepare your police report and other certificate 99.99% chances your CO will ask for these documents .
      3) Medical is not essential until your CO ask you or there is a change in circumstances after you lodge your application. For instance you wish to add a baby or you got married etc .
      4)You can travel as long as you have a valid visa or bridging acquired.Even after you lodge it does not make any difference with the time DIAC need to get back to you.
      5) Do regularly contact DIAC , best way is to send them email even if you do a slight change with your file .
      6) If you do not get contacted maximum in six month something is definetly wrong . Do check with DIAC it does not take that long for them to get back to you since you lodge your application.

7)Do not submit unnecessary documents and make file size smaller and more conveneient for CO to assess . For instance , if you are submitting payslips not 52 payslips with 52 files . Just one file and one category one file no need to provide too much of document unless they come back to you and ask in future .

Trust me if everything is well formated and structured six month is your time for receiving golden email . People who has crossed this time have different scenario and it does not necessarily applies to all of you who have lodged 887 .

The best till the date i have seen is a couple who received their golden email in 4 months and 27 days with no further documents .

Good luck to all
      Miranda887 likes this.

raj

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      @ Sandy, I applied on mid of November 2013 !!!

SKS

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      applied on 1st October still no CO to date. But it show last update 25 March....don't know what excatlly it means.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
      Hi thanks for your help mate!!

Can you please tell me how could i put 52 payslips in 1 file.
      thanks
      if you have PDF payslips, then you can use PDF merge and split application which is Free

or Adobe Acrobat professional also does the same way

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SKS View Post
      applied on 1st October still no CO to date. But it show last update 25 March....don't know what excatlly it means.
      Y dont you call and ask from IMMI... i think you should be allocated then...

•