• Page 368 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468868 ... LastLast
    Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      Hello All ,

We all have different opinion of people not getting any allocation of CO from DIAC . Some of us got contacted in 4-5 months others waiting for more then 7 months.I have spoken with DIAC staff and they were friendly to tell me about the basis issues behind the application .As i have mentioned in one of my last post that there are some priorties based on your family size or whether you are single to start with your application. Cutting long story short few things to keep in mind .

1)Make sure you submit your application correctly with no error at all in first place and submit all the documents.
      2) Prepare your police report and other certificate 99.99% chances your CO will ask for these documents .
      3) Medical is not essential until your CO ask you or there is a change in circumstances after you lodge your application. For instance you wish to add a baby or you got married etc .
      4)You can travel as long as you have a valid visa or bridging acquired.Even after you lodge it does not make any difference with the time DIAC need to get back to you.
      5) Do regularly contact DIAC , best way is to send them email even if you do a slight change with your file .
      6) If you do not get contacted maximum in six month something is definetly wrong . Do check with DIAC it does not take that long for them to get back to you since you lodge your application.

7)Do not submit unnecessary documents and make file size smaller and more conveneient for CO to assess . For instance , if you are submitting payslips not 52 payslips with 52 files . Just one file and one category one file no need to provide too much of document unless they come back to you and ask in future .

Trust me if everything is well formated and structured six month is your time for receiving golden email . People who has crossed this time have different scenario and it does not necessarily applies to all of you who have lodged 887 .

The best till the date i have seen is a couple who received their golden email in 4 months and 27 days with no further documents .

Good luck to all
      Hey thanks for above information..could you please elaborate how it make difference for single applicant??
      Also there are few people on this forum which are not allocated yet..so that means delays are expected in their cases?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      @PM7
      Have you called them yet?? Is not then give them a call and ask what's happening in your case?
      i applied on 19th Oct and shall wait for next week...if not then I will give them a call..

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Good morning everyone... do we have any updates......

Hey Paki are you there bro?did you get any update?

Is there anyone who applied after 13th October got allocated?All the people who read this blog please... be kind enough to post any update you got as we all are stressed and desparate to hear any good news or update..

Thanx a lot...
      not yet bro......still waiting.....nearly 9 months .........................

PM7

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandy887 View Post
      @PM7
      Have you called them yet?? Is not then give them a call and ask what's happening in your case?
      i applied on 19th Oct and shall wait for next week...if not then I will give them a call..
      Hi Sandy ,

I already got my PR or Permanent Residency .

I just wish to help others , if you are single less documents to check and you are on the top of the list beside your lodged date .

Technically people who lodged first will have their chance come first but if you have made a mistake then your CO contact you and goes on to do file list .

Best is to send them email and yes call is also good but do not make it too much as i have found many case officers get irritated .

Your case is looked by minimum three to five case officers involed in decision .

Therefore it is taking longer compared to earlier years .

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by PM7 View Post
      Hi Sandy ,

I already got my PR or Permanent Residency .

I just wish to help others , if you are single less documents to check and you are on the top of the list beside your lodged date .

Technically people who lodged first will have their chance come first but if you have made a mistake then your CO contact you and goes on to do file list .

Best is to send them email and yes call is also good but do not make it too much as i have found many case officers get irritated .

Your case is looked by minimum three to five case officers involed in decision .

Therefore it is taking longer compared to earlier years .
      Thanks for your help bro.. Look in my case I am not even contacted once..I have uploaded each and every document well in time.. Neither I am in any breach of my visa conditions..So I am disappointed that I have to wait more.. If people are even get contacted well before..
      But on other side of coin some are getting without any allocation.. It's still a tricky thing for us who are waiting!
      but really appreciate your work to help us..

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi PM
      I agree with your note.My family size are big me, my husband and two sons.But CO allocated on 30th Jan ,done med on 07th Feb and submitted AFP on 14th Feb.After this CO didn't contact me again.Two weeks before I sent an E mail to CO.No replies yet.Give me an idea what I am going to do next.When did you apply.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hello everybody Any updates ????

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ks2206 View Post
      Hello everybody Any updates ????

nothing since May 2013

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post
      nothing since May 2013
      Brother is ur tr already been finished r u on bridging visa now .....do u have co ...if have 1 what r the initials....thanks

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Brother is ur tr already been finished r u on bridging visa now .....do u have co ...if have 1 what r the initials....thanks
      Yes Tr finished and I am on bridging visa and co is team 10. What is ur update?

•