• Page 370 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470870 ... LastLast
    Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
      Hi everyone, just want to share a good new, i got my PR yesterday, after 7 months and 21 days waiting. Good luck to everyone, and thank you for all the useful information that you guys post in this forum, it really help alot.
      Congratulation.did ur co ask for any docs

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      ALl 3 family memebrs have "no medicals required" but my 2nd kid has the below , please advise

No next steps available.

The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. If health examinations are required, a link containing the details will be displayed when the applicant returns to this page.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi all, Is their anyone who hasn't allocated a CO yet applied after 15 oct or before??

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Yes, 3 diffirent CO asked for a lot docs

14.08.13 Applied

03.01.14 CO 1 MR A.H requested for birth cert, my partner pp, her driver lience, form 47A, evidence of relationship. ( but the things is my partner did not want to migrate this tiem with me, and still i put her name in Non migrating other family member). My partner filled form 47 A explained that we don't want to upset our family so she doen't want to migrate with me. But she will apply by her self, she studies childcare so not hard to migrate )

31.01.14 CO 2 MR M.V.P requested remove my family out of Non migrating family member. And put my family in Non migrating other family member, by using form 1023

04.03.14 CO 3 MR R.E requested remove my partner out of Non migrating other family member and put her name in Non migating family member, using form 1023. And also requested more evidence of relationship, he said my evidence was unclassified.

26.03.14 CO 3 again MR R.E keep asking for more evidence and said my relationship was unclassified ( the point is my partner is not migrate ) CO 3 requested for marrige cert , we explained to him in the 1st email, cause our relationship is not accepted in our culture, the government no yet approved for same sex marrige. So i can not submit that evidence. He even not accepted our joint bank account. And i did put in a lot docs like our air tiket as evidence we share life....., pics.

27.03.14 i email him to explain those reasons, and said the reason why we want to keep our relationship secret but still her name in the form, cause it did put her name as my partner in docs like: joint bank. So i don't want in in trouble if IMMI find out i am not honous. So tired, and my partner get mad so she asked me to removed her name out of non migrating family member too, and she also told me to email him let he know that we got a hard life really with our relationship already, we can not show up at normal couple. How we get things like invitation for both of us... and i explained a lot of things too.
      04.04.14 CO 4 P.R sent email - good new - PR approved.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      HI

I am new and need some information on 887 visa. I will be completing 2 years of stay in designated area on 5th July but immi says i was out of the country for 20 days so you will havr to add those days and you need to apply after 1st Aug otherwise it will be cancel? Does anybody come across with this ??please respond...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nikunj_hifi@yahoo.com View Post
      HI

I am new and need some information on 887 visa. I will be completing 2 years of stay in designated area on 5th July but immi says i was out of the country for 20 days so you will havr to add those days and you need to apply after 1st Aug otherwise it will be cancel? Does anybody come across with this ??please respond...
      Hi if u r on paid annual leave then u don't have to stay. If that was not paid then u have to stay more 20 days
      . But it is better to stay for the safer side.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Gabriel , did u call immi .

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by syd1 View Post
      Hi Gabriel , did u call immi .
      Hi Syd no not yet my plan is to call this thursday or prob Friday....fingers crossed...

And I think we all should wish for good week..as its Easter end of next week and i cant see anything happening after that for two weeks....
      And ya if anyone get any sort of update even if you CO ask for more docs please update here.. we all need to hold our hands together in this situation as all of us are suffering and sick of waiting

And Sandy when are you planning to call IMMI?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi guys any new update today.
      hi gabrial i have a question aftet submitting 80 and1221 ,do immi ask it again to submit.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by syd1 View Post
      hi guys any new update today.
      hi gabrial i have a question aftet submitting 80 and1221 ,do immi ask it again to submit.
      Sometimes they do man..... not sure y?
      Sandy are you there?when r u planing to call IMMI?did any one called IMMI recently for any updates?

•