• Page 371 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471871 ... LastLast
    Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Sometimes they do man..... not sure y?
      Sandy are you there?when r u planing to call IMMI?did any one called IMMI recently for any updates?
      Hi Gabriel, not yet mate..Gonna wait till Wednesday if not will give them a call on Thursday..
      Hoping for the best man!

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      @nikunj_hifi
      hi..I reckon that should be counted in your two year stay..because I had confirmed this thing with IMMI also..if you was paying your rent and bills in that time..Period of atleast two months is allowed in a one year as holidays..

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Sandy887 View Post
      @nikunj_hifi
      hi..I reckon that should be counted in your two year stay..because I had confirmed this thing with IMMI also..if you was paying your rent and bills in that time..Period of atleast two months is allowed in a one year as holidays..
      Damn... I completed my 2 years on 22nd September.. but had to wait around 6 weeks more coz i went on holidays..i was on annual leave and getting paid too...when spoke to IMMI they said it shouldn't be a problem but it would depend on the case officer.So didn't want to gamble..but from the updates here yes.. it looks like it dosent matter.

Oh well i would have got mine approved by now if i had applied on 22nd September....

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Damn... I completed my 2 years on 22nd September.. but had to wait around 6 weeks more coz i went on holidays..i was on annual leave and getting paid too...when spoke to IMMI they said it shouldn't be a problem but it would depend on the case officer.So didn't want to gamble..but from the updates here yes.. it looks like it dosent matter.

Oh well i would have got mine approved by now if i had applied on 22nd September....
      Hey Gabrial i have waited for more two months as i have completed two years in may 2013 but i have applied in july 2013 and still waiting......

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Hey Gabrial i have waited for more two months as i have completed two years in may 2013 but i have applied in july 2013 and still waiting......
      Hey paki..why you are in wait till now? Is there in any big issue with documents or CO??
      and did you also went overseas in between 2 years stay?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      @gabrial
      Oh well..you are still in safe hands buddy..nothing can change now...but this is sure everytime someone call IMMI there is contradictory statement..
      did anyone else had been approached today??

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Wow amazing what we go through man... and also.. i applied for 487 and my wife overseas and was waiting for the 487 to get approved to come here..waited for a while and finally case officer got the case and they said she probably have TB from her medicals for no reason... and said she have to go through something called culture test which take six month and it took 9 months for the 487 to get approved after being allocated to the case officer... and here i am after 8 years still living in a regional area I was 22 when I came here now almost 31.We can talk about them here.. coz we all going through the same thing but no one else would undestand our pain.. so frustrating...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
      Yes, 3 diffirent CO asked for a lot docs

14.08.13 Applied

03.01.14 CO 1 MR A.H requested for birth cert, my partner pp, her driver lience, form 47A, evidence of relationship. ( but the things is my partner did not want to migrate this tiem with me, and still i put her name in Non migrating other family member). My partner filled form 47 A explained that we don't want to upset our family so she doen't want to migrate with me. But she will apply by her self, she studies childcare so not hard to migrate )

31.01.14 CO 2 MR M.V.P requested remove my family out of Non migrating family member. And put my family in Non migrating other family member, by using form 1023

04.03.14 CO 3 MR R.E requested remove my partner out of Non migrating other family member and pu

t her name in Non migating family member, using form 1023. And also requested more evidence of relationship, he said my
      hi evidence was unclassified.

26.03.14 CO 3 again MR R.E keep asking for more evidence and said my relationship was unclassified ( the point is my partner is not migrate ) CO 3 requested for marrige cert , we explained to him in the 1st email, cause our relationship is not accepted in our culture, the government no yet approved for same sex marrige. So i can not submit that evidence. He even not accepted our joint
      bank account. And i did put in a lot docs like our air tiket as evidence we share life....., pics.

27.03.14 i email him to explain those reasons, and said the reason why we want to keep our relationship secret but still her name in the form, cause it did put her name as my partner in docs like: joint bank. So i don't want in in trouble if IMMI find out i am not honous. So tired, and my partner get mad so she asked me to removed her name out of non migrating family member too, and she also told me to email him let he know that we got a hard life really with our relationship already, we can not show up at normal couple. How we get things like invitation for both of us... and i explained a lot of things too.
      04.04.14 CO 4 P.R sent email - good new - PR approved.
      hi hazelnut
      did u have to submit form80 and 1221 again after ur case asdigned.did ur case officer asked for it.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi everybody i got an email again today now asking for my daughters medical. I have submitted all docs last week. Looking forwrd to it.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ks2206 View Post
      Hi everybody i got an email again today now asking for my daughters medical. I have submitted all docs last week. Looking forwrd to it.
      Good luck brow.. hope ull get the golden e mail in next next couple of days

•