• Page 382 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432482882 ... LastLast
    Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gabrial885 View Post
      Hi guys,

Just want to update received a call from case officer jf from Brisbane she said everything is fine and ready to approve but the system does not allow her as I am already on 885 so she had sent a req to IT department and waiting for their advice.she is not sure howlong it's gonna take as it's adefferent department.can't beleve my luck
      Hi Gab,

Congrats, I may be asking the question which may have been asked here before.

When I applied for 887 i Nov I got a document check list in which it didn't ask me for the visa for form 80 for me and my wife.
      Do I have to fill it?

If yes I filled an online inquiry also asked immi about tis but going to be a week now but haven't got any reply yet.
      on Form 80 it asks for current visa detail on ques 35. I have written my current visa details.

Then next questions 36 asks have I been to Australia before and then departure date.
      I haven't physically left Aus apart from regular family visits don't know what should I write there.

Can you please let me know?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nickmel View Post
      Hi Gab,

When I applied for 887 i Nov I got a document check list in which it didn't ask me for the visa for form 80 for me and my wife.
      Do I have to fill it?

If yes I filled an online inquiry also asked immi about tis but going to be a week now but haven't got any reply yet.
      on Form 80 it asks for current visa detail on ques 35. I have written my current visa details.

Then next questions 36 asks have I been to Australia before and then departure date.
      I haven't physically left Aus apart from regular family visits don't know what should I write there

Ok first I didn't submit form 80 or 1221

But I submitted form 80 for me and my wife in November for our 885 PR
      If they don't ask you don't need them.but it's all ways good to keep it ready.
      What visa did you come here before?
      I don't think I put a departure date as I have never been out other than for a visit.
      I'm not at home for a week bro so don't have access to my form 80
      But someone who submitted form 80 can you please help this guy out?Ks2206do you know about this?

Which day did you submit 887?have you been allocated?
      Last edited by Gabrial885; 15-04-2014 at 11:05 AM.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nickmel View Post
      Hi Gab,

Do I have to fill it?

I haven't physically left Aus apart from regular family visits don't know what should I write there.

The question 36, i think is related to any visit you may have had before allocation of your current visa. e.g. a tourist visa or even a student visa because it doesn't sound right to ask about your current visa in 2 consecutive questions. That is my conclusion only.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Mate it might be not applicable on you have a look again. When you start filling this you have to skip some questions.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,

Just want to update received a call from case officer jf from Brisbane she said everything is fine and ready to approve but the system does not allow her as I am already on 885 so she had sent a req to IT department and waiting for their advice.she is not sure howlong it's gonna take as it's adefferent department.can't beleve my luck
      Congratulations Gabrial885!!! All the best!

Cheers,
      Ron

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,

hi gabrial .congrats mate. its a good news after long time.
      please keep in touch with us.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Total wait of close 2 and half years after arriving in Regional Australia and then ridiculous amount of frustation since then has come to an end. All ready to take the next step i.e to move to Sydney/Melbourne for good, am sure that's gonna be a bit of a challenge but I guess nothing can beat PR wait.

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU !!!

Gabrial885 - i Know you have been waiting long enough and have helped heaps of people like myself. All the best and really hope you get it soon.

Applied - 21st November 2013
      Visa Granted - 15th April 2014

No CO nor any documents asked. Got the "GOLDEN" email at 4:45 pm, Below is the list of documents

Personal
      Birth Certificate
      Old and New Passport (all the pages except the ones that are blank)
      Overseas Police Clearance
      Australian Federal Police Clearance
      Latest Passport Photo

Residential Proof
      Rent Agreement (all the houses/apt/units you have lived so far)
      Bank Statements
      Electricity/Gas

Regional Work Experience
      Appointment Letter from your previous, current work place
      Confirmation Letter from your previous, current work place
      Reference Letter from your current employer (It needs to be in a typical format per the immi website)
      Pay Slips X 52 weeks (If you got paid fortnightly then 26, If you get monthly then 12 is fine)
      Tax Returns (Both years)
      Group/Salary Certificate

Additional Documents
      Form 80

Did not submit 1221
      southerncrossfj and Samk6 like this.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Congrats Frank. Did your online status in ImmiAccount change before the grant?
      FRANK_887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      congrats every body for their PR grant.
      we applied in 2nd week of November and still waiting............Fingers crossed for approval before Easter Break

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Have you been allocated a CO Orange?

•