• Page 385 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485885 ... LastLast
    Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      You should contacted them ages ago mate.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Is anybody knows how long it takes to updat

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Update the medicals

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      General question...
      Does any body know the time frame to finalise 887 visa after case officer allocation??

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Anyone here still waiting to be allocated CO who applied before 25 oct? As the table has been updated upto 25th, I was hoping to get co by now. But hasn't heard anything yet. I contacted immi and they told me my file was with team32 & someone is looking at it. 3 weeks gone past by now, still nothing. BTW I applied on 22 oct from 475 relative sponsor. Exactly 6 months today. They are damn slow like tortoise. I'm thinking to send email directly to team32 & enquire. Some ppl here from nov already been granted. It's so unfair.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Ther is no time frame mate.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 08may2013 View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      I have applied for 887 May 2013. First and Last, my CO contacted on Nov 2013. DO you think I should contact my CO as its nearly one year. Would appreciate any open suggestion. Thanks
      if you are from HR country then lts a long processing time, people here waiting more than a year.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys...It is shocking but there is nothing i can do about it....
      Applied on 20/12/2012 and CO was allocated after a week and i hoped i will be getting visa within 3-6 months but until today nothing...Only thing which i am getting in respond from Immi is that Security checks are going on...
      Facts that i must share
      I am from Pakistan and been away from Pak for almost 13 years now and only went back twice for short period of time...
      I am Permanent Resident of Malaysia aswell but holding Pakistani passport until today.
      Been in Aus for almost 8 years. Married with kids and non of my family have Pak passport..Working as a professional job for past 4 years..

Within these 16 months I have argued with COs both written and verbal ( almost 6-7 CO changed during this period) that what the hell is security checks when i have given everything what they have asked for and i hardly stepped in pak and been working full time for almost 6+years...but i am getting the same answer that i have to wait until we TICK THAT SECURITY box...i have decided that i must withdraw my application now becasue immigration seems not to understand that i am alomst 2 years behind my professional career becasue cant change job becasu of Visa and i have to wait for until i buy home on mortgage and with schooling coming up everything will be expesnsive ...on top of that i have to go through this mental torcher of waiting....Its better i settle somewhere else where i can progress my career and mind will be free of all these worries....i had option of work sponosrship in past but i thought it will be just few months so no point of getting work sponsorship but now i think WE BETTER MOVE ON...

Note for People from Pakistan Specially : Guys prepare yourself to wait long enough...and within that period you cant really do much...Its all ****ed up and its all racism...They do all checks before grant visas student and 475...they still need to do this lengthy checkup...God knows what they are doing while other nationalities are getting visas...It is Racism nothing else...Sorry guys but its reality...

Good luck to all of you.Bye

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      Hi Guys...It is shocking but there is nothing i can do about it....Applied on 20/12/2012 and CO was allocated after a week and i hoped i will be getting visa within 3-6 months but until today nothing...Only thing which i am getting in respond from Immi is that Security checks are going on...Facts that i must shareI am from Pakistan and been away from Pak for almost 13 years now and only went back twice for short period of time...I am Permanent Resident of Malaysia aswell but holding Pakistani passport until today.Been in Aus for almost 8 years. Married with kids and non of my family have Pak passport..Working as a professional job for past 4 years..Within these 16 months I have argued with COs both written and verbal ( almost 6-7 CO changed during this period) that what the hell is security checks when i have given everything what they have asked for and i hardly stepped in pak and been working full time for almost 6+years...but i am getting the same answer that i have to wait until we TICK THAT SECURITY box...i have decided that i must withdraw my application now becasue immigration seems not to understand that i am alomst 2 years behind my professional career becasue cant change job becasu of Visa and i have to wait for until i buy home on mortgage and with schooling coming up everything will be expesnsive ...on top of that i have to go through this mental torcher of waiting....Its better i settle somewhere else where i can progress my career and mind will be free of all these worries....i had option of work sponosrship in past but i thought it will be just few months so no point of getting work sponsorship but now i think WE BETTER MOVE ON...Note for People from Pakistan Specially : Guys prepare yourself to wait long enough...and within that period you cant really do much...Its all ****ed up and its all racism...They do all checks before grant visas student and 475...they still need to do this lengthy checkup...God knows what they are doing while other nationalities are getting visas...It is Racism nothing else...Sorry guys but its reality...Good luck to all of you.Bye
      I totally agree with u brother I can feel ur pain as I am in same situation.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Its not fair. If they have done it before then why again. Does not make any sense..

•