Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
      hi Rajne,

i just wanna ask, do you need to upload/submit police clearance overseas? even if you didn't go out of the country since your arrival? Does case officer required both police clearance in australia and overseas?

thank you in advance Rjane....have a nice weekend!

regards,
      bing
      Hi Bing,

As can Kan said .. CO did not ask for Overseas Police Clearance for 887 Visa until last year..

But Now they trend to ask for Overseas Police Clearance for everyone who have been included in the application ..
      I would highly recommend that you apply and submit the Overseas Police Clearance ...
      Overseas Police Clearance have 1 yr validity

Here is the link for how to apply : http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/char...cter-penal.pdf
      Last edited by Rajne; 06-07-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rajne View Post
      Hi Bing,

As can Kan said .. CO did not ask for Overseas Police Clearance for 887 Visa until last year..

But Now they trend to ask for Overseas Police Clearance for everyone who have been included in the application ..
      I would highly recommend that you apply and submit the Overseas Police Clearance ...
      Overseas Police Clearance have 1 yr validity

Here is the link for how to apply : http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/char...cter-penal.pdf
      thanks a alot rajne...yeah we might just secure overseas police clearance soon just incase...have a nice weekend!

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Hey guys,I have applied for 887 & got bridging visa grant notice which says bridging visa is not in effect untill my current visa exist.Medicare people said we can't avail medicare benefits untill current visa 487 exist.does someone have this issue.
      Hey Ricky, there's not a problem to your medicare. I currently hold 487 and after applying for 887 I applied medicare right away. Got a interim medicare card that expires in a year time and can be transferred to a green one once 887 granted.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Thanks Jol,kan & Vince, I suppose i need to go to anothr medicare centre as last one i visited wasn't ready to listen to me & just refused me medicare.even supervisor was nt fr any better.I will visit sme other centre next saturday & ask them for register me for medicare.doesn't mattr w/c country u go..govt departments r same.u feel like hitting ur head on wall...thanks for info guys..

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ricky_hope1 View Post
      Thanks Jol,kan & Vince, I suppose i need to go to anothr medicare centre as last one i visited wasn't ready to listen to me & just refused me medicare.even supervisor was nt fr any better.I will visit sme other centre next saturday & ask them for register me for medicare.doesn't mattr w/c country u go..govt departments r same.u feel like hitting ur head on wall...thanks for info guys..
      maybe try the one in the city centre, on the currie street i think. I went to that one and did ok.

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Has anyone noticed that the allocation date has been changed back to 6 Jan on the immi web?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      hi JoL, we've been screaming about that since last week. stupid immi.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Hello all, have anyone been contacted by immi recently? anyone got allocated? applied in Jan Feb or Mar. Please keep posted. I applied 8 March. Today is exactly 4 months and quiet as a dead dog. hmm.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by JoL View Post
      Hey Ricky, there's not a problem to your medicare. I currently hold 487 and after applying for 887 I applied medicare right away. Got a interim medicare card that expires in a year time and can be transferred to a green one once 887 granted.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=4&ved =0CD8QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aph.gov.au%2FParli amentary_Business%2FCommittees%2FHouse_of_Represen tatives_Committees%3Furl%3Dmig%2Fdetention%2Frepor t2%2Fappendixf.pdf&ei=EOfQUe2DFOLPiAfjhoDADA&usg=A FQjCNHuKUXUumHDMLmuPqP7vEyCDWZgUQ&sig2=-MwLXqZWY0hX2f8nhiCvBQ&bvm=bv.48572450,d.aGc

Jol that link will take you tp PDF. and it clearly mention that those who applied PR are eligible for Medicare...you can print this and show to idiots (Medicare)

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi all
      can anyone tell that on bridging visa can we go to centre link for registering regarding the job.

Thanks

•