• Page 396 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446496896 ... LastLast
    Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi everyone,

I am new in this forum and I applied my 887 on 21st Dec 2013 but still no news from immigration.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hey gab bro any updates ?

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ks2206 View Post
      Hey gab bro any updates ?
      No Bro no update.... Spoke to the CO last week she said she has asked her manager to talk to the IT dept to sort this out... I already gave my resignation when she said she is going to approve it.So now from monday i am jobless

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by roger1234 View Post
      Guys.
      I have my grant letter today. Applied on 23 Dec 2013. No CO allocated nor health check.
      The reason I announced this is to show and give everyone who is still waiting that there is a (big) hope out there and it won't be too far for you guys.

Good luck guys!
      Which country you are from Roger?
      syd1 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      I am looking forword to dis week. I hope ma visa will be granted this weeek.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi friends, been bit busy celebrating the happiness, just want to share the golden news. I have received the grant letter on Friday evening, CO emailed me in afternoon requesting Australian Value Statement, supplied it within hour from Gold Coast where I was happen to holidaying!! and got the grant letter for myself and my lovely wife on Friday night! and we got busy celebrating since than and havent had a chance to share the news until now. Here is the the summary:

Visa applied on 13th December 2013 online via email

Case officer and grant letter on 02/05, case officer MF.

We wish all the best to everyone waitning for their visa and hope and pray to get their grant letter soon and thanks everyone for their support and sharing their story. All the very best.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Huuge Congratulation to those who got their PR and who are getting recently............................ Best wishes for the new part of life.................

I have applied on December 15 2013, CO assigned on last 01/05/2014, He asked me to send form 1221. I am completing the form, Just a small question, in page 7, question number 34, Do I need to tick "Have applied for a Migration Visa"?. What you did guys? if you please share then my tiny confusion will disappear..............

Thank you everybody............... Hopefully all of our waiting game will finish soon.......... as its seems like, now a days they are moving faster.......

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      do i need PCC if i hvnt traveled overseas from time of entering Australia by 475? i ll appreciate if anyone knows it?

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ks2206 View Post
      I am looking forword to dis week. I hope ma visa will be granted this weeek.
      Man that's really unfair we are waiting more then 6 months already.dont know when they will approved!!been in Australia for 6 years and still waiting on for a reason to stay here..May be they are doing security check as May be i am from high risk country.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dec13_887 View Post
      Hi friends, been bit busy celebrating the happiness, just want to share the golden news. I have received the grant letter on Friday evening, CO emailed me in afternoon requesting Australian Value Statement, supplied it within hour from Gold Coast where I was happen to holidaying!! and got the grant letter for myself and my lovely wife on Friday night! and we got busy celebrating since than and havent had a chance to share the news until now. Here is the the summary:

Visa applied on 13th December 2013 online via email

Case officer and grant letter on 02/05, case officer MF.

We wish all the best to everyone waitning for their visa and hope and pray to get their grant letter soon and thanks everyone for their support and sharing their story. All the very best.
      Big congratulations! Which country are you from and did you receive any email from Team 13 before?

•