• Page 400 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410450500900 ... LastLast
    Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 12970
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,
      I am a new member of this forum and about to apply for 887 visa.
      I am just wondering if you can help me out with my questions.

I moved from regional area of Queensland to Adelaide, because of that I had to stay at hotel in Adelaide for 2 weeks to find new accommodation, do I have to mention that period in the form 80?

should I upload form 80 and 1221 at the first place when I lodge my application?
      I would appreciate if someone could help me.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      I think IMMI won't approve your application until you came back from overseas. You need to be in Australia at the time of decision they make. So technically yes it would delay the process. But if you can get in touch with your CO and tell them that you are going overseas and also advise them when you come back, it may not affect much. Remeber- Application gets approved only when you are in Australia.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hello Everyone.
      I waited for for this time from so long when I could share something on this forum. I applied for 887 on 16 Dec 2013 and today I called IMMI. They told me that my application has been allocated to a CO on 2 May and he will have 3 weeks time to familiarise with application. If he would need any documents he will contact me.
      Now I am checking my IMMI Account every 3-4 hrs to see if my application has been finalised or not.
      I hope to share another post soon when I get my PR.

Garry Singh
      docA likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Just want to share an update. Finally after long time I got my PR approved.Just got an email 2 minutes before. Applied on 25th November 2013.
      Nothing extra asked just followed the document check list and I am from India.
      Two applicants me and my wife.
      docA likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      As long as you stayed in the regional area, its fine. Better to upload them staright away, as you woould have seen most people here who got their PR were the ones who uploaded all the information before hand. If you have receipts from hotel , its not gonna hurt to mention hotel stay in form 80...

Hope this will help and good luck......

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi All

I want to share a good news!! I was doing leg workout last night and while walking towards the car after the workout I was fully drained. I opened the dashboard to see my phone. Opened the email and guess what I had got the Grant Letter email from my Agent. I was all energised again.
      Applied on 16 Dec 2013.
      CO allocate on 2 May 2014 (CO didnt asked for any additional docs)
      Application grant date: 7 May 2014
      Applicant: Me only.
      Samk6 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paper_887 View Post
      As long as you stayed in the regional area, its fine. Better to upload them staright away, as you woould have seen most people here who got their PR were the ones who uploaded all the information before hand. If you have receipts from hotel , its not gonna hurt to mention hotel stay in form 80...

Hope this will help and good luck......
      Thanks for your reply, but there is no day in the address history table. there are just month and year.
      I am worried that I would confuse case officer.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Dear Friends
      I applied 887 on 30/9/2013 via agent. I gave all the documents and paid $4870 for my wife's English almost two weeks back still no news from immi. I am fully frustrated now and I can't think why immi is not giving PR. Now 7 Months already passed and immi is processing December application
      Anyone can guess where has gone wrong ?
      Last edited by ULNKP; 08-05-2014 at 03:40 AM.

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Hey ULNKP,

Have you been allocated a case officer and how many times have they contacted you?

I hope not, but the delay could be because of the country you are from. They appear to take long for processing applicants from certain countries.

Good luck :)

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
      Gabrial885 you got it. Congratulationnnnnnn.....// Now you can move your region finally.................// anyway if there no issue can you tell which region you are living since last 4 years.........................// Cheers
      hey bro I lived in an abroginal community in nothern territory for four years and five months waiting for my flight in Darwin to go back to Melbourne... 4 hours left yey... And ya went to the immigration and canceled my 885 and got the 887 stamped.do you guys know this after spending so much money on visas they still charge another 70 dollers for the pr to get stamped.crazy.

And k2 you better check with omni bro but sad to say when I asked them last time they said conditions in 487 get transfer to the bridging A but better to check again

•