• Page 407 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507907 ... LastLast
    Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #4061

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Posts
      32
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KapJ View Post
      Hi All

      I have applied 887 (previous visa 475) on 04 Dec 2013 and I have granted PR from 01 May 2014 onwards. It almost took 5 months. I have been not contacted since I forward the application even to notify the allocation of CO. After forwarding the application I have not contacted them believing that they will contact me if need any additional information or having problem with the application. You can check the progress of your application online quoting the CRN (customer Reference No) from after log in to 'Immi Account' or 'checking the progress of online application'.
      Only you need to forward the application correctly. I believed that they will normally take 5-6 months but status can depend on the individual applicant.

      All the best and cheers for all.

      KapJ
      Congratulations KapJ... All the best for your future!!!������

    2. #4062

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KapJ View Post
      Hi All

      I have applied 887 (previous visa 475) on 04 Dec 2013 and I have granted PR from 01 May 2014 onwards. It almost took 5 months. I have been not contacted since I forward the application even to notify the allocation of CO. After forwarding the application I have not contacted them believing that they will contact me if need any additional information or having problem with the application. You can check the progress of your application online quoting the CRN (customer Reference No) from after log in to 'Immi Account' or 'checking the progress of online application'.
      Only you need to forward the application correctly. I believed that they will normally take 5-6 months but status can depend on the individual applicant.

      All the best and cheers for all.

      KapJ
      Hi KapJ,

      Do you mind me asking which country are you from? And also, which team granted your visa?

      Thanks and all the best for your future.

    3. #4063

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      melbourne
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

      I checked my Application Status today. It says that Application being Process further.
      I think that i have got CO. I called my agent and they told that they didn't get any Email from immigration.

      Thanks
      Samk6

    4. #4064

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      Hi All,

      I checked my Application Status today. It says that Application being Process further.
      I think that i have got CO. I called my agent and they told that they didn't get any Email from immigration.

      Thanks
      Samk6
      All the best Samk6. Can i please ask which country you from and if you submitted form 80 and 1221 as part of application?

    5. #4065

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      melbourne
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      All the best Samk6. Can i please ask which country you from and if you submitted form 80 and 1221 as part of application?
      I am from Sri Lanka and didn't submit form 80 or 1221.

    6. #4066

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      I am from Sri Lanka and didn't submit form 80 or 1221.
      You most certainly do have a CO assigned to your application now or thats going to happen very soon - like 1-3 days.

    7. #4067

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      melbourne
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sugarboy View Post
      You most certainly do have a CO assigned to your application now or thats going to happen very soon - like 1-3 days.
      How about you mate?

    8. #4068

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      16
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      thanks a lot fir all for updating I have applied on 20th of jan and i have send an email to enquire about my status on friday good to know people from january 2014 are also getting PR
      all the best

    9. #4069

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      73
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Mishu View Post
      Hi ks2206,

      i called immi today...they told me I had been allocated to a case officer then again moved from there,currently there is no case officer. It's says till in the process.i got asked for 1176 form and resume in January after that nothing. Waiting and waiting. Applied in 18th October. I think u applied on same month. Which country are u from??
      hi mishu what is 1176 form

    10. #4070

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      229
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Samk6 View Post
      How about you mate?
      No contact from CO mate, just information requested by Team 13.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums