| || |
Thx gab broo.
I am also in the same boat.Applied on 11th of Jan and Did the Medical to my Kid on 14th of Jan and waiting for the feedback from CO.I am from SL too.
Did the Medical on 14th of May.Sorry it was mistake in my previous message.
I applied for 887 on 22nd April 2014. Is there any one here who applied near that time. Thanks
I think it is good to go to the Immi office in Adelaide and trying from There.
... 475 To 887 ...
I am about to finish my 2 years stay in Adelaide in June 2014 . I am on 475 subclass now, and will apply for 887 in end of June.
Would like to here about following from friends who recently applied:
1. What are the documents need or should we provide to ease this process?
2. What's recent time line to get visa (due to subclass 190, 887 is getting late... )
Most important documents are proof of your stay in Adelaide for 24 months and proof for your work.
So you need to submit House agreements, Utility account details, Employment contract letters/ appointment letters, Tax documents.
Other than that, follow the instructions on the online application.
At least it will take 5 months after lodgement.
I hope following documents are adequate:
1. As I was sharing with my friends: Can I provide letter from them as I was sharing with them along with copy of their lease agreements (in which my name is not included as I joined them later).
2. I have mobile phone contracts monthly statement and invoice for internet(phone) from TPG, I hope these should enough to say I was in Adelaide at said address.
3. Since last one year I am working as full time, I can provide contract letter and last 12 months payslips.
4. Do I require to have my country's (India) police clearance certificate? (I have never been out of Australia from the day I landed first time in Adelaide)
5. Australian Federal Police clearance will require for sure.
Hope these should be okay to apply.