• Page 429 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529929 ... LastLast
    Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #4281

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      16
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Applied on the 16th of May. Guess have to wait a while now.Been reading the earlier post and it seems immigration is on February Applications.Any updates as to which month is been allotted case officers?

    2. #4282

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi friends,
      got the golden email on 6 june,
      applied on 18 dec 2013
      co allocated 12 may
      document supplied marriage certificate and my kids birth cert, no form 80

    3. #4283

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      16
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Congrats on getting your PR.All the best for years to come.


      Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
      hi friends,
      got the golden email on 6 june,
      applied on 18 dec 2013
      co allocated 12 may
      document supplied marriage certificate and my kids birth cert, no form 80

    4. #4284

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

      Got the golden email today 11/06/2014,

      Thought to share my time line;
      1. Applied online on 11/01/2014 (475 to 887)
      2. CO appointed on 08/05/2014 and requested medical for my daughter who bornin here
      3. Did Medical on 15/05/2014
      4. Contacted IMMI on 26/05/2014 – they confirmed that medical has received
      5. Contacted IMMI on 11/06/2014

    5. #4285

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      86
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Congratulation Giha!!!
      If you don't mind, please share your nationality and docs you provided for 887 visa.
      Have you provided form 80 or form 1221?
      Any special instruction which may help all waiting 887 applicant.


      Quote Originally Posted by Giha View Post
      Hi All,

      Got the golden email today 11/06/2014,

      Thought to share my time line;
      1. Applied online on 11/01/2014 (475 to 887)
      2. CO appointed on 08/05/2014 and requested medical for my daughter who bornin here
      3. Did Medical on 15/05/2014
      4. Contacted IMMI on 26/05/2014 – they confirmed that medical has received
      5. Contacted IMMI on 11/06/2014

    6. #4286

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      2
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I tried to post this earlier but it didn't get published:

      Got my grant today!
      Applied : 7 Feb 14 (475 to 887)
      CO: 27 May 14 (asked for AFP. Uploaded same day)
      Grant: 11 Jun 14

      I'm a single applicant from a low risk country.

      Thanks to everyone on the forum who has been sharing their timelines.

    7. #4287

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Congratulation Giha!!!
      If you don't mind, please share your nationality and docs you provided for 887 visa.
      Have you provided form 80 or form 1221?
      Any special instruction which may help all waiting 887 applicant.
      I am from Sri Lanka.

      Provided docs to prove - Employment, 2 year stay, Birth certificates for all family members
      did not submit form 80 or 1221.

    8. #4288

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,
      Does anyone knows that is it necessary to load a police certificate from each country you has spent 12 months in the past 10 years...to lodge 887 visa.
      I mean police certificate from your own country, in the time of lodging the application.I've already done the police check before move in Australia at the time of apply for 475 visa.
      I've done Australian National Police check, but preparing police check from home take more that 4 months. I am eligible to lodge in 20 days.
      Should I wait to get police check ready and then lodge or I can lodge the application and then provide the rest?

      Thanks,

    9. #4289

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      37
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by azadehafrouzi View Post
      Hi Guys,
      Does anyone knows that is it necessary to load a police certificate from each country you has spent 12 months in the past 10 years...to lodge 887 visa.
      I mean police certificate from your own country, in the time of lodging the application.I've already done the police check before move in Australia at the time of apply for 475 visa.
      I've done Australian National Police check, but preparing police check from home take more that 4 months. I am eligible to lodge in 20 days.
      Should I wait to get police check ready and then lodge or I can lodge the application and then provide the rest?
      Thanks,
      Hi azadehafruzi
      yes it is necessary.
      but I think you can submit your application and then when your CO has been allocated you will upload and send the police check.
      I uploaded my police certificate upfront because I knew it is gonna take ages.(I am from the same country which you are :))
      for us it is gonna be long to take the PR.

      cheers,
      azadehafrouzi likes this.

    10. #4290

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      9
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      If u havent spent a total of 12 mos in that specific country after ur 475 visa was granted or the clearance expires, u can just submit the ones u did for ur 475 visa.
      azadehafrouzi likes this.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums