• Page 433 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533933 ... LastLast
    Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #4321

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Yeah.. It hasn't. I'm so anxious about the status on the page where I refreshed every day from 19-May to today. Still it says "887 Skilled – Regional --> 14 January 2014".

      I applied on 26-May-2014. Attached all the document as per the document checklist. (All of them are colour scanned and certified). Fingers crossed. Have to wait....

      Good luck guys...!

      Cheers,
      KevinG

    2. #4322

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Applied: 17/2/14
      Co:13/6/14
      Doc submitted:15/6
      Grant: 17/6/14
      Exactly 4 months.

    3. #4323

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      86
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone,
      We just applied for our 887 visa yesterday. In application I am the primary applicant and my wife & 2 kids are also included in that application.
      This morning I have received total 04 letters from immigration. First letter about I have applied from 887 visa where all other secondary applicants and dependents are included.
      Another 03 letters --- 1 for my wife, 1 for my son and another 1 for my daughter saying bridging visa granted for them. I am primary applicant and I don’t get any email saying bridging visa granted for me. And if I login to immi account it is not showing any bridging visa for me!!! What can I do now?
      Another issue with Medicare, in that situation can I go to medicare to get my medicare? If so which email I have to take with me? Do they need to see the email of bridging visa grant? Or Confirmation of visa application is OK?

    4. #4324

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
      Yeah.. It hasn't. I'm so anxious about the status on the page where I refreshed every day from 19-May to today. Still it says "887 Skilled Regional --> 14 January 2014".

      I applied on 26-May-2014. Attached all the document as per the document checklist. (All of them are colour scanned and certified). Fingers crossed. Have to wait....

      Good luck guys...!

      Cheers,
      KevinG
      Hi Kevin,

      I am also about to submit my application from 475 to 887. I would like to know what the documents have you submitted.

      Have you provided form 80 or any other form?

      Thanks
      Prashant

    5. #4325

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by prashantvadher View Post
      Hi Kevin,

      I am also about to submit my application from 475 to 887. I would like to know what the documents have you submitted.

      Have you provided form 80 or any other form?

      Thanks
      Prashant

      1. Certified Colour copies of -:
      2. Australia PCC (me and wife)
      3. Overseas PCC (me and wife)
      4. 12 months payslips
      5. 2 years Stay Proof (Tenant Agreement, Utility Bills, Phone Bills)
      6. Passports of all applicants
      7. Marriage Certificates
      8. Birth Certificates of all applicants
      9. Work reference of all Australian companies.
      10. Recent Photo graphs of all applicants
      11. Drivers License


      Note : Not 80 and make sure not to upload more than 60 files.

      Hope this will helps.

      Cheers
      KevinG

    6. #4326

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      We just applied for our 887 visa yesterday. In application I am the primary applicant and my wife & 2 kids are also included in that application.
      This morning I have received total 04 letters from immigration. First letter about I have applied from 887 visa where all other secondary applicants and dependents are included.
      Another 03 letters --- 1 for my wife, 1 for my son and another 1 for my daughter saying bridging visa granted for them. I am primary applicant and I don’t get any email saying bridging visa granted for me. And if I login to immi account it is not showing any bridging visa for me!!! What can I do now?
      Another issue with Medicare, in that situation can I go to medicare to get my medicare? If so which email I have to take with me? Do they need to see the email of bridging visa grant? Or Confirmation of visa application is OK?
      They Only need your Application ref no.

      Besides of your bridging...

      Logging to immi account and see the page showing all the document you uploaded. Which will show the bridging grant date of under the all applicant sections

    7. #4327

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      86
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
      They Only need your Application ref no.

      Besides of your bridging...

      Logging to immi account and see the page showing all the document you uploaded. Which will show the bridging grant date of under the all applicant sections
      Thanks a lot Keving,
      I already check immi account and it is showing bridging grant date for depandent applicants in my application. But for me it is not showing any bridging grant info!!!
      Only showing documents I have uploaded.

    8. #4328

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Thanks a lot Keving,
      I already check immi account and it is showing bridging grant date for depandent applicants in my application. But for me it is not showing any bridging grant info!!!
      Only showing documents I have uploaded.
      Just show them your invoice. That's all the need.
      Good Luck

    9. #4329

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
      1. Certified Colour copies of -:
      2. Australia PCC (me and wife)
      3. Overseas PCC (me and wife)
      4. 12 months payslips
      5. 2 years Stay Proof (Tenant Agreement, Utility Bills, Phone Bills)
      6. Passports of all applicants
      7. Marriage Certificates
      8. Birth Certificates of all applicants
      9. Work reference of all Australian companies.
      10. Recent Photo graphs of all applicants
      11. Drivers License


      Note : Not 80 and make sure not to upload more than 60 files.

      Hope this will helps.

      Cheers
      KevinG

      Thank you very much KevinG,

      Why you need to give overseas PCC? I have not been out of Australia since I have entered in Jun 2012.

      Correct me If I am wrong, you only need to provide overseas PCC if you are outside of Australia more than 90 Days.

      Thanks again...
      Prashant

    10. #4330

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      15
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks che1360 for your advice.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums