| || |
Thanks for the well wishes. Sorry it took me few days to reply.
Sure, I got it now. I can share how to prepare the doc more confidently.
1. Register immiaccount.
2. Key-in all the relevant information.
3. Don't submit until you have stayed fully 2 years. If one leaves the country even for a day, it's better to make it up. This was the advice from the officer at DIAC office at Adelaide. I went there personally to ask few questions about how to compete the online forms. For example, if you can't remember the actual date, key in the estimated dates, they don't expect one to remember exactly all the information. My passport was being renewed for few times, so I don't have all the details in the travelling places info. The officer said it's ok. Just put the estimated date will do.
4. Applicants with children above 16, fill-in Form 80, 1221 (for any applicants above 16). They may or may not request, but just fill it to avoid any delay. It's bit lengthy and repetitive, but it's worth the time and hassle of doing it rather than trade with waiting longer period while CO is waiting for the doc.
5. Applicant with children above 16 year old, please prepare resume too. Applicant and spouse also need to submit their resumes.
6. Applicant with children above 18 years old and still dependent, fill up Form 47A. Then, submit education evidences (certificates, leaving shcool certificates, or etc). Plus, evidences like income(bank statement). Also, can include mobile phone bill, subscriptions (like internet) or anything that you are paying for them. For school children, or attending university, please get a letter from the school/university. This will proof the children still attend schools and depends on the parents.
7. Once you reach 2 years on the dot, click SUBMIT.
8. Bridging visa A will be sent to your authorized email as soon as possible. If you are a family of 3, you got 3 mails, 5, will be 5 mails.
9. Then, the waiting game starts.
10. Viola, the golden mail arrive. :-)
Evidences for stay: lease agreement, shared rental agreement, or a letter from the landlord, if your landlord not aware that you are staying there, you can try asking the person who rent you the room to write a letter and attached the lease to proof that you are staying there. Other doc to proof also, your bank statement, tax file doc, electricity bill, gas bill, etc. Any 3 will do. Not too much, or the CO will faint have to check too many doc.
Evidences for work: employee is easier (submit your pay slip). Select the date you started to work in the same job, middle and pick the last one. No need to give all the months. If you are doing multiple jobs, do the same too for working two years evidences.
If you are self-employed. You will need your accountant to write you a letter stating that by earning xxx amount, you are working on xx hours. Include your customers' pay receipt (1 receipt in the beginning, middle and last one) if you are continuously servicing the same customer. If you have multiple customers, then, show the list plus proof of receipt from at least 3 of them. They are not interested to check every single of them, but they are more interested in you can survive without relying on the government after PR.
IELTS: used the one you applied for 475. If one already proof that their English level while applying in the beginning, no reason to re-test again. Don't think our English level will become less competent after moving to OZ and stay for two years.
Health check: wait till the CO request. So no need to pre-do it. After all, we can't pre-do it. As the CO will allocate a number for those who requires to do so and register online to book for appointment. So, leave this one out initially.
Can a dependent spouse be the main applicant in 887 application? The answer is YES. No need to explain in any letter.
In the event, you need to explain any information to the CO, you can include a COVER LETTER during your attachment of relevant doc. Choose the option "OTHERS" in immiaccount.
Another piece of advice, for those of you who already submitted your document, you noticed that they require every doc in each request. But I grouped them together. For e.g., in the immiaccount, under evidence of stay, lease is one of them. Usually, people will attach lease agreement. But for me, I attached all the 3 relevant doc in one pdf file. The reason is easy for the CO to check, no need to open too many file. So, this will help them work more efficiently.
BTW, I am from Malaysia. I hope my note above will help those who are in the middle of preparing to submit.
All the best, my friends from everywhere. I hope we all make it here and find what we are looking for here. And make it a place that we want to stay forever for our generation to come.
Thank you for all your support.
oz i think u have to fill 929 form. i have done this