• Page 436 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 336386426434435436437438446486536936 ... LastLast
    Results 4,351 to 4,360 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hello to everyone from Pak,
      I am a bit sour due to delay in our process.................
      Applied 15-02-14
      Team 13 asked for form 80 & 1221 on 10-06-2014

after that they seems like lost;

Anyway accordance to my country fellows all high risk countries are being processed slow, why? be a little realistic, visa are being granted (489, 190 etc) to oversees applicants within 4 months, and we who contributed in the economy, reinforced regional area, paid all taxes and insurances,are being treated like asylum seekers.

what to do guys????????????????

i am a female and only applicant, ab shaadi bhe karni hay jab visa aye jaye tu:)

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      yes, i did.

i miss out thisin my notes above.

Police clearance, i submitted both oz and home country. I applied new one from oversea. Some said you can reuse the old one if you didn't leave the country. I think that's make sense to me. We can't commit crime() Technically speaking in the home country if we are not presence.

Oz police clearance took us half to one day to receive the reply. So it's quick. But if you are going to submit a new one from home country, one can apply while submit the 887 application. so that the waiting period of home police clearance and co can be done concurrently.

Hope this help.

Violet

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      No change in CO allocation date for 887 this month!!!!!!!
      What is going on????
      Last updated 17 Jun

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post
      Bro I have applied 6 May 2013 and still waiting.
      bro r u come from pak

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sg887 View Post
      bro r u come from pak
      Yes bro i am from Pak and 887 is a second stage visa i dont understand why its taking too long for us, anyway we got no other option so we gotta keep waiting. have you been asked for any further docs recently?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by violet View Post
      yes, i did.

i miss out thisin my notes above.

Police clearance, i submitted both oz and home country. I applied new one from oversea. Some said you can reuse the old one if you didn't leave the country. I think that's make sense to me. We can't commit crime() Technically speaking in the home country if we are not presence.

Oz police clearance took us half to one day to receive the reply. So it's quick. But if you are going to submit a new one from home country, one can apply while submit the 887 application. so that the waiting period of home police clearance and co can be done concurrently.

Hope this help.

Violet
      hi monos what kind of letter from work was asked to u.is it reference letter for 1 year full time work in regionAl area.
      i applied on 20 feb 14 .still heard nothing.hoping for best.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Sorry violet wrong quote. CongratTion violet.i applied on 20/2/14.hope to get 887 grant soon.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Ello to EVERYONE
      i dont know what the last sentence means please translate
      we are all in the same boat im from England and have been asked for form 80 applied same time ect ect
      you are not treated any different because you are from a high risk country
      we will all be contributing to the economy as we have in our country of birth for years and paid all our taxes and insurances
      Dont feel to hard done by as we are all in the same boat

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Randc View Post
      Ello to EVERYONE
      we are all in the same boat im from England and have been asked for form 80 applied same time ect ect
      you are not treated any different because you are from a high risk country
      we will all be contributing to the economy as we have in our country of birth for years and paid all our taxes and insurances
      Dont feel to hard done by as we are all in the same boat
      Hi Randac,
      This is a fact that there are differences between processing times for HR and LR countries. It is mentioned on immi website clearly.
      The point though is that now for 887 applicant this difference is much more noticeable.
      It seems that for specific country specially within middle east the procesing time is well above 12 months compare to any other country regardless of being considered HR or LR.
      When it comes to classification it actually makes sense that applicant from countries which have specific agreement with Australian immigration be processed faster but not to the extend that we see.
      Furthurmore so far whoever has made an inquiry regarding delay in processing aplication got a clear response that immi is reviewing HR country applicants with significant delays due to security checks.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Randc View Post
      I think the last line means: she will get married after she gets the 887 visa granted :)

•