• Page 441 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541941 ... LastLast
    Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #4401

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=syd1;295334]
      Quote Originally Posted by prashantvadher View Post
      Congratulations Syd1!!!

      Belated Happy Birthday to your son... May God bless him always....

      Would you please share with us what are documents have you submitted...

      Thanks.

      hi prasant
      here is list of docs we submitted
      52 weeks payslip
      bank statement of 2 yrs .each month
      rental aggrement.rental ledger
      supperanuation. tax return. group certificate.
      form80,1221
      birth certificate of all.passport front page of all applicant
      overseas police check for me n my husband
      afp for both
      old ielts
      employment reference of employment for 1 years
      reference letter from realestate
      any extra letter with home addressl
      health check up for baby
      no health for us
      i think thats all
      if anything i can help.i will
      thx

      Thank you Syd1... All the best for your future...

    2. #4402

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, but I've been lurking on this thread for months, now. I'm on visa 487, family sponsored, and I'll be applying for visa 887 soon. I just got my fifty second payslip today! However, I just wanted your help to clarify some things I'm not too sure about.

      Does paid personal leave count as part of the 52 weeks? What if I took a sick/personal leave and only have 30 hours of work and 5 hours of paid leave for one week? Would they count it as part of the 52 weeks, or would that be a week lost and I'll have to work one more week to compensate?

      Can anyone help me please?

      I've got most of my other documents ready. Bank statements, rental agreements for the past 2 years, tax returns, police clearance from home, afp police check, letters from friends, ambulance bill, group certificate.

      Can you think of anything else?

    3. #4403

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      86
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi Every One,
      I have applied last week and today I got a email from IMMI not as a auto notification through a person's email with subjest "IMMI Bridging Visa Grant Notification".
      I become excited to see that even I haven't notice the word Bridging. And in letter it start saying that An important decission has been ..... In email I found that it is a Bridging Visa grant email and that has an attachment same like what we got 3 years ago when go 475 visa grant --- "Visa Grant Notification".

      Anyway grant is a grant!!! A co was assigned to grant us bridging visa --feeling so special!!!!
      Weekend ahead!!! Enjoy everybody. I have to celibrate that grant.
      cheers

    4. #4404

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Adelaide, SA
      Posts
      84
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by visa887omg View Post
      Hey guys, I'm new to this forum, but I've been lurking on this thread for months, now. I'm on visa 487, family sponsored, and I'll be applying for visa 887 soon. I just got my fifty second payslip today! However, I just wanted your help to clarify some things I'm not too sure about.

      Does paid personal leave count as part of the 52 weeks? What if I took a sick/personal leave and only have 30 hours of work and 5 hours of paid leave for one week? Would they count it as part of the 52 weeks, or would that be a week lost and I'll have to work one more week to compensate?

      Can anyone help me please?

      I've got most of my other documents ready. Bank statements, rental agreements for the past 2 years, tax returns, police clearance from home, afp police check, letters from friends, ambulance bill, group certificate.

      Can you think of anything else?
      It looks like you are in a permanent job. It does not matter how many days you are on paid leave, annual leave or sick leave. You have just fulfilled your 1 year employment requirement. Congratulation!

    5. #4405

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Adelaide, SA
      Posts
      84
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi Every One,
      I have applied last week and today I got a email from IMMI not as a auto notification through a person's email with subjest "IMMI Bridging Visa Grant Notification".
      I become excited to see that even I haven't notice the word Bridging. And in letter it start saying that An important decission has been ..... In email I found that it is a Bridging Visa grant email and that has an attachment same like what we got 3 years ago when go 475 visa grant --- "Visa Grant Notification".

      Anyway grant is a grant!!! A co was assigned to grant us bridging visa --feeling so special!!!!
      Weekend ahead!!! Enjoy everybody. I have to celibrate that grant.
      cheers
      Great news! Congratulation for the Grant Letter! Hope the next one will come to you very soon.

    6. #4406

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      7
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All,
      I am going to apply for 887 this weekend. I was facing a problem when I wanted to save my partner details and go to next page. the Error is

      Our records indicate that family member XXXXX is not the holder of a pre-requisite visa. Please check and re-enter details. If your family unit member is not the holder of a pre-requisite visa record their details as a non accompanying dependant. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department.

      I was single when I entered in Australia on visa 475. Then I back to my country and got married, my wife came over with subclass 489. I do not know if it is the case or not ?

      That would be great if anyone can help me ?

    7. #4407

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

      need some help on 887 visa application

      Hi

      I am new to this thread however, i knew it's one of the useful thread for 887 visa applicant. It would be great if some one guide me please.

      I will be completing 2 years on 487 visa in first week of july however, immi staff person advised like if i am outside of the country for 30 days then i need to add them into 2 years and apply after 25 months, instead of 24 moths..Does anyone come across with this situation??

      Also, as per the check-list i have completed all the documents except 5 months old baby medical, can anyone advised like what sort of medical baby needs to do and how much plz?

      do we need to certified each documents with JP?

      many thanks in advance....

    8. #4408

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      12
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi zamyad
      i m in same boat as you ....i m on 487 and my partner is on 489........i heard few people are facing that problem...pls let me know if u get any information about how to solve this problem.....
      Last edited by suny; 29-06-2014 at 09:31 AM.

    9. #4409

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Posts
      141
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Bye bye everyone. Hope everyone will got their 887 soon. Best of luck to all. :).

    10. #4410

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Posts
      73
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ks2206 View Post
      Bye bye everyone. Hope everyone will got their 887 soon. Best of luck to all. :).
      hi ks where u going

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums