• Page 442 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542942 ... LastLast
    Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 12869
    Like Tree2484Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi nikunj
      yes you have to stay 30 days more in two yrs
      health exam for baby easy.no xray.dr only do physical exam
      no need to certify.scan original docs

Title
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by syd1 View Post
      hi nikunj
      yes you have to stay 30 days more in two yrs
      health exam for baby easy.no xray.dr only do physical exam
      no need to certify.scan original docs
      I have been to overseas for 4 weeks during the 2 years. I have called the IMMI about this. They said that there is no need to live in australia for 4 weeks extra to make it up as long as I have documents indicate that I have been living in australia for 2 years. And that 4 weeks are short left for holidays.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,
      i applied for visa 887 on 30/05/2014 and I attached every single documents.
      last Friday, someone from team 13 asked about my CV. I am the secondary applicant.
      Is that a good sign or not? I mean they are processing our case?
      do they ask about CV usually?

Thanks,

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khaxxxx View Post
      I have been to overseas for 4 weeks during the 2 years. I have called the IMMI about this. They said that there is no need to live in australia for 4 weeks extra to make it up as long as I have documents indicate that I have been living in australia for 2 years. And that 4 weeks are short left for holidays.
      If u r on permanent job n go for paid annual leave then u DON'T have to stay more. If u have casual job n go for holiday then u have to stay more in two yrs

Title
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by syd1 View Post
      If u r on permanent job n go for paid annual leave then u DON'T have to stay more. If u have casual job n go for holiday then u have to stay more in two yrs
      Yes, I was paid for annual leave for 4 weeks.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all
      i m on 487 visa and my partner is on 489 visa( as 487 visa is no longer available) and when I m applying for my 887 visa online I m getting this error msg... Can someone pls help....has anyone else faced this problem.
      Below is the error msg....

"Our records indicate that family member is not the holder of a pre-requisite visa. Please check and re-enter details. If your family unit member is not the holder of a pre-requisite visa record their details as a non accompanying dependant. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department."

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      we had same problem on calling to immi they advice us to email application along with all documents to the email address they provided us give them a calll they will let u know

Quote Originally Posted by suny View Post
      Hi all
      i m on 487 visa and my partner is on 489 visa( as 487 visa is no longer available) and when I m applying for my 887 visa online I m getting this error msg... Can someone pls help....has anyone else faced this problem.
      Below is the error msg....

"Our records indicate that family member is not the holder of a pre-requisite visa. Please check and re-enter details. If your family unit member is not the holder of a pre-requisite visa record their details as a non accompanying dependant. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department."

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by zamyad View Post
      Hi All,
      I am going to apply for 887 this weekend. I was facing a problem when I wanted to save my partner details and go to next page. the Error is

Our records indicate that family member XXXXX is not the holder of a pre-requisite visa. Please check and re-enter details. If your family unit member is not the holder of a pre-requisite visa record their details as a non accompanying dependant. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department.

I was single when I entered in Australia on visa 475. Then I back to my country and got married, my wife came over with subclass 489. I do not know if it is the case or not ?

That would be great if anyone can help me ?
      hi there
      u can't do it online..u have to apply with paper based application as ur wife is not with 487 thats y online system does not recognised ur wife...happened with me as well...best of luck

jac

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all i'm currently on 475 and about to apply for 887. Does anyone know if I will need to get another new certificate of good conduct from my place of birth if I have not been back there for more than 12 months since acquiring the 475 visa or can I just use the Certificate from when I applied for my 475 visa?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi My Friends It's celebrating time wish it'll come to all of you soon

application 19/2/2014
      contacted from CO 6/6/2014 asking for Australian Pc and overseas PC ( already have my original one from 475 as I never left Australia)
      and work statement and that's all
      golden Email Granted visa 27/6/2014
      Wish you All the best and soon.

•