• Page 444 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 344394434442443444445446454494544944 ... LastLast
    Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 12869
    Like Tree2484Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Anyone who got in recent 887

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      yes i did the same applied on form 1276 it will ask you which visa you are applying we also cut visa 476 and write application for 887,bridging visa they email us after 1 or 2 day bridging visa will come into effect only when your current visa expire,where your qs do not relate right N/A

there is a payment option on form 1276 we write in an email explaining what happened and what immi advice us to do also we attach screen shot of the problem along with other documents

try to limit your attachment use merge pdf

Quote Originally Posted by suny View Post
      hi jamal
      i called immigration and they told me to fill form 1276(476) and send it to gsm.validity@immi.gov.au along with all my documents but form 1276 is for 476 temporary visa.. it dosen't seems right???is it what you did?? if yes can u pls tell me how did you pay to immigration and how did you receive your bridging visa and is the briding visa you received is for 887??? when filling form 1276 threre are many question which does not relate to our visa what did you do? ......thanks
      Last edited by Jamal Taha; 02-07-2014 at 04:31 PM.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      All,
      Last week I made an inquiry via immi website regarding the delay in 887 processing time which takes more than 6 months for most cases and that is what they have responded:
      " Thank you for your correspondence that was received on 26 June 2014.

The Feedback Form enables us to respond to clients who provide us with suggestions, compliments and complaints about the service the department provides.

The matter you raise on our on-line Feedback Form is considered to be a general enquiry.

As outlined in our Client Service Charter, once you have lodged your application you can expect us to: undertake checks, as required, to confirm that the information and documents provided are truthful and accurate finalise the application as quickly as possible and in accordance with Australian law Note: We aim to process 75 per cent of applications within the global service standard, however, actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.

In return, we ask you to: provide any documents or information we request within the specified time or tell us immediately if this is not possible keep your contact with the case officer or section processing your application to a minimum, to allow processing of your own and other applications to proceed as quickly as possible

Should the information provided on our website at http://www.immi.gov.au/index.htm not answer your enquiry relating to Australian visas you may wish to contact the department on the contact details provided below.

If you are in Australia and have any further questions please call the DIBP general enquiries line on 131 881.

If you are outside of Australia please contact your nearest Australian Mission: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/index.htm

Please be aware that at present the Department does not provide an on-line or web based general enquiry facility via email.

Please be aware of DIBP's Privacy Policy in relation to responding to enquiries. See http://www.immi.gov.au/functional/privacy.htm

Yours sincerely,
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Syd1

I'm about to apply for my 887 visa(my self only), Just want to know which documents need to be certified as true copies. Following is my document list

Birth Certificate
      Passport Bio
      Passport Size Photo

Overseas police clearance
      AFP

Pay Slips (All pay slips in Letter heads )
      Employment Reference (Letter head)
      Employment Contract (Letter head)

Bank statements (Blank and white got as duplicate statement, On-line statement doesn't show my address)

Australian Supper statement (download as pdf from on-line account)
      Bupa Statement (download as pdf from on-line account)
      RAA Statement
      GYM Membership Letter (on letter head)
      Voda Phone Mobile Bill (download from online account)

TFN Letter
      PAYG Letter
      Car Registration certificate (4 Certificates)
      Medicare Levy certificate
      Notice of Tax Assessment
      Since i'm living in Shared accommodation I got signed Statutory Declaration from house owner

Do i need any other documents.. Please help

Thanks

RSP
      Last edited by rsp822; 03-07-2014 at 08:54 AM.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi there, I here that once we lodge our 887 visa a bridging visa will be granted. Some have told us in the past that they were given medicare as soon as the bv was given and PR was granted later. Will it be the same now? coz the person told us had this 3 yrs ago and looks like there are so many changes after wards. Especially the processing times have increased a lot!!

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Anyone got 887 PR in recent?????????????????????????????

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Victoria666 View Post
      Hi there, I here that once we lodge our 887 visa a bridging visa will be granted. Some have told us in the past that they were given medicare as soon as the bv was given and PR was granted later. Will it be the same now? coz the person told us had this 3 yrs ago and looks like there are so many changes after wards. Especially the processing times have increased a lot!!
      Yes you are eligible for Medicare. Just print out your bridging visas for all the applicants, take your IDs and go to Centerlink. All the applicants should come to confirm the identity. You'll be issued with 1-year valid Medicare card. Once you get PR you apply for permanent Medicare.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by rsp822 View Post
      Hi Syd1

I'm about to apply for my 887 visa(my self only), Just want to know which documents need to be certified as true copies. Following is my document list

Birth Certificate
      Passport Bio
      Passport Size Photo

Overseas police clearance
      AFP

Pay Slips (All pay slips in Letter heads )
      Employment Reference (Letter head)
      Employment Contract (Letter head)

Bank statements (Blank and white got as duplicate statement, On-line statement doesn't show my address)

Australian Supper statement (download as pdf from on-line account)
      Bupa Statement (download as pdf from on-line account)
      RAA Statement
      GYM Membership Letter (on letter head)
      Voda Phone Mobile Bill (download from online account)

TFN Letter
      PAYG Letter
      Car Registration certificate (4 Certificates)
      Medicare Levy certificate
      Notice of Tax Assessment
      Since i'm living in Shared accommodation I got signed Statutory Declaration from house owner

Do i need any other documents.. Please help

Thanks

RSP
      hi rsp
      nothing has to be certified
      n doc which u get b/w like bank statement , it's ok just scan.n just ask bank to write in letter head stating ur address
      n include utility bills, like electricity
      if u live in shared acc just need statuary declaration.
      i applied by agent.
      i think ur doc very enough.
      best of luck

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

Finally got my golden email by yesterday.

Application Details:

Previous Visa: 475
      Application date: 16/11/2013
      No. Of applicants: 3 (Me, Wife and kid)
      Applied Via : Email (My kid have different visa 489. System doesn't allow for online application)
      Documents: Submitted all documents on first day (PCC, all other forms)
      Grant Date:03/07/2014
      Case Officer: Never allocated and never contacted by Immi.

Thanks all for your support and Best of luck.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by egorgp View Post
      Yes you are eligible for Medicare. Just print out your bridging visas for all the applicants, take your IDs and go to Centerlink. All the applicants should come to confirm the identity. You'll be issued with 1-year valid Medicare card. Once you get PR you apply for permanent Medicare.
      Thanks a lot egorgp. I am soo happy coz I am pregnant and this means I will have medi care benefits! One more concern, will they ask us to do health checks again? My only concern is I won't be able to undergo an xray if so :(

•