• Page 447 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547947 ... LastLast
    Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Bunty View Post
      Hi Victoria,

Once you have submitted the appliction, you will then see an option to upload all the relevent docs for all the people in the application.
      You get to that page only when you have submitted the application.

Cheers

Thanks Bunty.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
      It will be after you submit the application and pay the immi payment.

you will get there after that.
      Good luck.!

Kevin_
      Thanks Kevin. Good luck to you as well

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi all just want to share my good news that I got today. I had applied on 15.02.2014 for 887 visa. and they (Team 32) ask me foreign police report on 24th JUne and submitted on 29th June. visa granted on 10th July 2014. No form 80 or 1221 or medical asked. I am from Nepal.

Good luck for you all :)

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hello members

hi have applied for 887 visa on 10/5/14. On 1/7/14 I have asked to provide form 80 and 1221 for myself and partner by team13. Anyone have idea how much time left to get a case officer?

thanks

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Kon887,

I lodged 887 application today.However, just wonder if you been to outside Australia any time over last 2 years for holidays? As i heard we need to make up the additional days prior to lodgement to get exact 2 years stay?

your response is valuable so please reply

Thank you

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi

Could you please advise like over a 2 years requirement, have you been to overseas for any time? if yes then have make up the additional days prior to lodgement or lodged your application straight after 2 years?

Look forward to your response.

Thank you

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Lhr View Post
      Dear Bro
      I have gone through different views.I have noticed that applicants from Pak are being discriminated unnecessarily.We must unite and share our concern
      at appropriate forum in a collective manner.There is no reason for delaying the applications for more than 12 months for us in the name of secirity while other people are getting pr in three months even without CO.What sort of security they neef.We have lived here for more than two years.Had there been anything wrong AFP would have noticed that. Be united mate.we must raise this issue at appropriate level.Please respond with ur thoughts on that.
      I agree with you. I think we should lodge our concern thru website and telephone thru their complaints/suggestion section, as they are taking us as new applicants coz as per new policy for 489 visa it takes only 3 months for processing while for us the 475 visa took 2-3 years processing and all security checks were done at then. doing security check again is wastage of time and discrimination. I think the manager of 887 visa section is very racist person or have no idea how 475 visas were processed before July 2013.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khaxxxx View Post
      I have been to overseas for 4 weeks during the 2 years. I have called the IMMI about this. They said that there is no need to live in australia for 4 weeks extra to make it up as long as I have documents indicate that I have been living in australia for 2 years. And that 4 weeks are short left for holidays.

Hi Khaxxxx,

My lawyer said the same however, i rang immi twice and they advised i need to make up the additional days prior to lodgement. Could you please confirm like have you lodged application straight after 2 years even you gone overseas?

Look forward to your respond please.

Thank you

Lhr

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by docA View Post
      I agree with you. I think we should lodge our concern thru website and telephone thru their complaints/suggestion section, as they are taking us as new applicants coz as per new policy for 489 visa it takes only 3 months for processing while for us the 475 visa took 2-3 years processing and all security checks were done at then. doing security check again is wastage of time and discrimination. I think the manager of 887 visa section is very racist person or have no idea how 475 visas were processed before July 2013.
      Thanx mate.Do you know anybody from Pak who has been granted.If not then situation is really worst for us.

Title
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nikunj_hifi@yahoo.com View Post
      Hi Khaxxxx,

My lawyer said the same however, i rang immi twice and they advised i need to make up the additional days prior to lodgement. Could you please confirm like have you lodged application straight after 2 years even you gone overseas?

Look forward to your respond please.

Thank you
      I lodged the application straight way as I can provide the documents which indicate that I have lived in australia for 2 years.

•