• Page 45 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755951455451045 ... LastLast
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Muraliganesh, I am in exactly same situation like you. My HR dept. has asked me again on Friday, all i could say is Bridging visa is there and I dont have anything in my hands as far as processing of 887 goes. Lets see whats their reaction once my 475 visa expires.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Muraliganesh ,,no worries bro ,u will get 887 very soon ,,,,,finger crossed ,,,,,,,,,,

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      I always have bad luck ,when I had applied 487 few days after I lost job ,now I applied 887 n same few days I have lost job ,,,,,,,,Ausiie oi oi Aussie Aussie oiiiiii oiiiii

JoL

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by romy300586 View Post
      I always have bad luck ,when I had applied 487 few days after I lost job ,now I applied 887 n same few days I have lost job ,,,,,,,,Ausiie oi oi Aussie Aussie oiiiiii oiiiii

Hey romy, same with me. I got bad luck and delays all the way thru my application process.
      No worries. This is the last step. Let's hope for the best.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Yes they check VEVO, now i am on bridging visa it says person allowed to work n live in australia. "but thier work rights should be checked every three months", ( which my HR does want to do.., once for all they want to update their database).

Anyway nothing serious as of now.., only they are enquiring about my PR status...,every time i reply them same "not yet allocated to CO".

i am Frustrated giving the same answer again n again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
      Tell then there is a thing on the immigration website called VEVO. They can check the legal status of any of their workers, including you.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      hello Hksingh, welcome to the forum. keep waiting my friend, you're 3 months down, another 3 months to go. cheers.
      Hi Vince887 thanks for your answer i hope we get in 887 visa in another tree months !I have another question on forum I have to go overseas for one month in September, I just wondering before I go can I call immi to tell about my travel or not

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hey Kelasen,
      If u fill 929 form ,u need to mail it to immigration in ur capital city addres which is written on form itself.but there is easy way as well which i do alwys.just ring them & update ur details.it will save u hassel of filling the form & mailing it.

jac

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

I'm new to this. I'm currently on a 475 visa however work requires me to travel overseas a lot. Just wondering if I'm travelling for work, does that still count as leaving Australia?
      Thanks for your help in advance!

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jac View Post
      Hi All,

I'm new to this. I'm currently on a 475 visa however work requires me to travel overseas a lot. Just wondering if I'm travelling for work, does that still count as leaving Australia?
      Thanks for your help in advance!

Hey Jac,

i was in the similar situation, so i called IMMI and they advised, that if you go overseas for Work Purpose, or travel for short holiday that does not count in the 2 years period, recently we went for 6 weeks holiday and they advised that it does not affect 24 months time that you need to make up towards your 887 application.

so you are free like bird....

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Hksingh View Post
      Hi Vince887 thanks for your answer i hope we get in 887 visa in another tree months !I have another question on forum I have to go overseas for one month in September, I just wondering before I go can I call immi to tell about my travel or not
      You have to tell immi...there are 2 situations...
      if you have already applied for 887...you need to advise immigration and tell them you need to travel overseas...cox in situation while you are away Case Officer is allocated to your file..so he should be aware of your wareabouts....
      if you have not applied yet...you can go anywhere you wants to...

•