• Page 451 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453461501551951 ... LastLast
    Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

hi nikuj

according to me short trip is fine, so u can apply 887 and meantime u will wait to open ur file and ur time period will be complete which u have spend overseas. second u do not need medical its only required for the new born babies rest ur co will ask u if they need. third thing if u lived 2 yrs inculding ur briding visa of 489 so ans yes they will count that period in these days. this is my knoweledge but other people will tell u their experience in this fourm. thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by nikunj_hifi@yahoo.com View Post
      Hi

have you stay in regional areas for exact 2 years from the date visa granted(means your previous visa issue on 08/2/12 and you lodged application on 8/2/14) also, have you been to outside country for any short trips?

As i heard from immi that if i am outside of the country then i need to add up into 2 years stay and then lodge 887 application.on the otherside Lawyer said short trips are fine.

Can you share your situation so i can get some idea please as you got your visa. Also, have you done your medical test?

Look forward to your response
      thank you

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      i been overseas 3 months and my agent said its ok should not be more than 3 months.nikuj i havnt got my visa yet still waiting 6 months already over but nothing yet. i was thereib regional area during bridging visa.nikuj i give u advise complete two yrs then apply but short trip is ok. i havnt done my medical but done for my new born baby.
      Quote Originally Posted by DSD View Post
      according to me short trip is fine, so u can apply 887 and meantime u will wait to open ur file and ur time period will be complete which u have spend overseas. second u do not need medical its only required for the new born babies rest ur co will ask u if they need. third thing if u lived 2 yrs inculding ur briding visa of 489 so ans yes they will count that period in these days. this is my knoweledge but other people will tell u their experience in this fourm. thanks

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by DSD View Post
      i been overseas 3 months and my agent said its ok should not be more than 3 months.nikuj i havnt got my visa yet still waiting 6 months already over but nothing yet. i was thereib regional area during bridging visa.nikuj i give u advise complete two yrs then apply but short trip is ok. i havnt done my medical but done for my new born baby.

Thank you. yes i completed 2 years from visa grant date however, i was 4 weeks out in last 24 months but my lawyer said short trips are fine. so i lodged it yesterday and now on a bridging visa..if dont mind then how much for baby medical and how long does it take?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

I think It's more valuable to get an idea about VISA update statuses (below mentioned points) for people who have lodged their 887 application and waiting for the VISA status.

1. 887 VISA application Lodge date and Bridging Granted.
      2. Whether the CO allocated. If so date.
      3. Team 13 contacted. If so date.
      4. Visa Grant date.

This is my current situation.

887 VISA Application Lodge date : 26-05-2014,
      Bridging Visa granted.
      Still Waiting for PR.

Hope all will interested to this idea.

Regards
      Kevin_
      Last edited by Keving; 16-07-2014 at 01:02 AM.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
      Hi All,

I think It's more valuable to get an idea about VISA update statuses (below mentioned points) for people who have lodged their 887 application and waiting for the VISA status.

1. 887 VISA application Lodge date and Bridging Granted.
      2. Whether the CO allocated. If so date.
      3. Team 13 contacted. If so date.
      4. Visa Grant date.

This is my current situation.

887 VISA Application Lodge date : 26-05-2014,
      Bridging Visa granted.
      Still Waiting for PR.

Hope all will interested to this idea.

Regards
      Kevin_
      Thanks Keving
      yes it is a good idea,
      here is my status:
      887 VISA Application Lodge date: 30 May 2014
      team 13 contacted on 30 June 2014 asked for my CV(I am the secondary applicant)

just one little question, being contacted by team 13, is it a good sign or not?
      please share you opinions.
      thanks

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by che1360 View Post
      Thanks Keving
      yes it is a good idea,
      here is my status:

thanks
      Hi Che,

Yeah, it was god sign,

Team 13 is people who are finalizing the check list requirement before allocating to the CO. But some times VISA will be granted without allocated to CO neither team 13.
      Means that you are fulfilled the all the required document and nothing pending to access by the CO.

Good luck mate.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Thanks Keving
      yes it is a good idea,
      here is my status:

thanks
      Hi Che,

Yeah, it was good sign,

Team 13 is people who are finalizing the check list requirement before allocating to the CO. But some times VISA will be granted without allocated to CO neither team 13.
      Means that you are fulfilled the all the required document and nothing pending to access by the CO.

Good luck mate.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
      Hi Che,

Yeah, it was god sign,

Good luck mate.
      Thanks Keving for your reply.
      but some people say when team 13 is allocated it means they are going to send your case to external security check which takes ages. is this true?
      and why are some applicants granted without CO and team 13?
      cheers,

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      but some people say when team 13 is allocated it means they are going to send your case to external security check which takes ages. is this true?
      cheers,
      I have no idea about that. But, lets open this opportunity for others to discuss this topic further.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      cheers,
      Guys,
      If you check ASIO's website it is mentioned that the security checks for immigration puroses are being done on random basis which means that not every applicants will go through those checks. Now the question remains whether the selection is purely random or is based on some assumption for instance country of origin of the applicant.
      My take is that nationality definitely has impact on the way application is being referred to ASIO.
      In addition ASIO informs that there is no specific timeline agreement with immi but informal agreement which is 1 to 6 months.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

•