• Page 452 of 1294 FirstFirst ... 352402442450451452453454462502552952 ... LastLast
    Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 12932
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      can someone advise me, I am on bridging visa and intending to get married, please suggest what visa I can apply for my future husband?
      please share your experience if you come across with this experience.

Title
      Liked
      1650 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dabang View Post
      can someone advise me, I am on bridging visa and intending to get married, please suggest what visa I can apply for my future husband?
      please share your experience if you come across with this experience.
      Hi Dabang, you cannot sponsor anyone while you are on a bridging visa, you have to be an Australian citizen. You future husband would need to qualify for a visa on his own......

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks Claire-n-tel, what if I withdraw my 887 application and re-apply for 489 for my partner only or 190 for both of us or etc

Title
      Liked
      1650 times
      Rep
      To be honest I'm not sure.....but if you are on a bridging visa already I don't know if you would lose the right to be in Australia if you withdraw your application.

Also how long have you been with your future husband?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hello Everyone,

I have applied 887 on 21-Jun-2014.

I would like to know if there is anyone who has been granted 887 recently.

Does anyone know what's the latest timeline to get 887.

Thank you
      Prashant

Title
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by prashantvadher View Post
      Hello Everyone,

I have applied 887 on 21-Jun-2014.

I would like to know if there is anyone who has been granted 887 recently.

Does anyone know what's the latest timeline to get 887.

Thank you
      Prashant
      Lastest timelime is 14th of JAN.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by dabang View Post
      Thanks Claire-n-tel, what if I withdraw my 887 application and re-apply for 489 for my partner only or 190 for both of us or etc
      I don't think its best idea for you to withdraw your application, as it will be more time consuming and difficult to get 189/489 visa then 887. check with immi you may be able to add your husband to your current 887 applications.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      I think I can not add my husband in 887 application?

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi Everyone,
      Three months back 887 visa processing was quite fast and we all were expecting it will keep going like that and clear all long pending issue with this 887 visa processing delay.
      Unfortunately, it seems we were wrong and I found that for the last 2 months no progress at all. Neither in DIAC website nor in blog feedback. And nobody who applied after 20th Feb 2014 gets any touch from CO or gets PR. After observing everything it seems they already stopped processing 887 visa!!!!
      If anybody has any update or no any information that may put some light on that issue please share.
      I am requesting all people who are holding 475 or related visa and applied or going to apply for 887, please make a group from your community and try to visit local MP of your area and try to raise that issue to them and all the distress you are facing with visa especially when you are in bridging visa all the problem you are facing to get job, try to highlight your contribution in Australia without taking any benefit from government you are serving for that country.
      I am not going to disclose my community, but we already did that couple of times and finally our local MP fixed an appointment with Senator of Federal government and finally we raised that concern through Senator to Immigration Minister recently.
      I believe if we start doing that instead of doing nothing may help us to get a solution. Don't think other people will do for you, take seriously that issue and do whatever you can do from your position. Collective little effect can make a big change.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      Three months back 887 visa processing was quite fast and we all were expecting it will keep going like that and clear all long pending issue with this 887 visa processing delay.
      Unfortunately, it seems we were wrong and I found that for the last 2 months no progress at all. Neither in DIAC website nor in blog feedback. And nobody who applied after 20th Feb 2014 gets any touch from CO or gets PR. After observing everything it seems they already stopped processing 887 visa!!!!
      If anybody has any update or no any information that may put some light on that issue please share.
      I am requesting all people who are holding 475 or related visa and applied or going to apply for 887, please make a group from your community and try to visit local MP of your area and try to raise that issue to them and all the distress you are facing with visa especially when you are in bridging visa all the problem you are facing to get job, try to highlight your contribution in Australia without taking any benefit from government you are serving for that country.
      I am not going to disclose my community, but we already did that couple of times and finally our local MP fixed an appointment with Senator of Federal government and finally we raised that concern through Senator to Immigration Minister recently.
      I believe if we start doing that instead of doing nothing may help us to get a solution. Don't think other people will do for you, take seriously that issue and do whatever you can do from your position. Collective little effect can make a big change.
      Asad,
      That is a good way to raise our frustration to authorities.
      Although I will enter the waiting game in August but will definitely encourage people in my community to raise the concern to a local MP.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

•