• Page 453 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553953 ... LastLast
    Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 12909
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      nikuj it was 223 dollars and its take only an hr

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hello guys, its more than 6 months to apply 887 but never contacted by immi in these 6 months. really very frustrated :(

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      Three months back 887 visa processing was quite fast and we all were expecting it will keep going like that and clear all long pending issue with this 887 visa processing delay.
      Unfortunately, it seems we were wrong and I found that for the last 2 months no progress at all. Neither in DIAC website nor in blog feedback. And nobody who applied after 20th Feb 2014 gets any touch from CO or gets PR. After observing everything it seems they already stopped processing 887 visa!!!!
      If anybody has any update or no any information that may put some light on that issue please share.
      I am requesting all people who are holding 475 or related visa and applied or going to apply for 887, please make a group from your community and try to visit local MP of your area and try to raise that issue to them and all the distress you are facing with visa especially when you are in bridging visa all the problem you are facing to get job, try to highlight your contribution in Australia without taking any benefit from government you are serving for that country.
      I am not going to disclose my community, but we already did that couple of times and finally our local MP fixed an appointment with Senator of Federal government and finally we raised that concern through Senator to Immigration Minister recently.
      I believe if we start doing that instead of doing nothing may help us to get a solution. Don't think other people will do for you, take seriously that issue and do whatever you can do from your position. Collective little effect can make a big change.
      Doubt they do something! DIBP is still within 6 months time frame moreover they have 1 month more to start processing applicants after Feb'20. in addition to that it is said that the majority of applicants (75% at least) are getting CO within 6 months. And you never know whether you are lucky or not to be in this 75%. So they are pretty much secured against any complaints.

We re in a same boat. I applied in April and just waiting like all of us.

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      i applied on 13 jan 2014 :(
      Quote Originally Posted by egorgp View Post
      Doubt they do something! DIBP is still within 6 months time frame moreover they have 1 month more to start processing applicants after Feb'20. in addition to that it is said that the majority of applicants (75% at least) are getting CO within 6 months. And you never know whether you are lucky or not to be in this 75%. So they are pretty much secured against any complaints.

We re in a same boat. I applied in April and just waiting like all of us.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by DSD View Post
      i applied on 13 jan 2014 :(
      Call them to check the status of your application. It might be sent for security checks..

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Already call them they said its late bcz may be external resources are involved
      Call them to check the status of your application. It might be sent for security checks..

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I this fourm people said security check is needed for high risk countries. is it india is also come in high risk countries?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Already call them they said its late bcz may be external resources are involved
      So you are on checks and it might take up to a year.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      I this fourm people said security check is needed for high risk countries. is it india is also come in high risk countries?
      Not only people from high risk countries could be checked. I assume if you worked on Government or served in Army or Police in your country you could be checked as well

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      could plz explain me what ur meant to this?
      So you are on checks and it might take up to a year.

•