• Page 454 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504554954 ... LastLast
    Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 12909
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by egorgp View Post
      So you are on checks and it might take up to a year.
      bro already completed 13 months applied 17 june 2013

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by DSD View Post
      could plz explain me what ur meant to this?
      I just assume but external resources could be external checks.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      1 year since the date of CO allocation.

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      bro dont worry we are still here, nearly 14 and half months still waiting...

DSD

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      i was never worked on govt or army job. moreover i am in aus from nearly 8 years
      Quote Originally Posted by SA887 View Post
      bro dont worry we are still here, nearly 14 and half months still waiting...

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Guys, Adelaide DIBP is moving office next weekend so it will be quiet for couple of weeks.)

Lhr

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi Everyone,
      Three months back 887 visa processing was quite fast and we all were expecting it will keep going like that and clear all long pending issue with this 887 visa processing delay.
      Unfortunately, it seems we were wrong and I found that for the last 2 months no progress at all. Neither in DIAC website nor in blog feedback. And nobody who applied after 20th Feb 2014 gets any touch from CO or gets PR. After observing everything it seems they already stopped processing 887 visa!!!!
      If anybody has any update or no any information that may put some light on that issue please share.
      I am requesting all people who are holding 475 or related visa and applied or going to apply for 887, please make a group from your community and try to visit local MP of your area and try to raise that issue to them and all the distress you are facing with visa especially when you are in bridging visa all the problem you are facing to get job, try to highlight your contribution in Australia without taking any benefit from government you are serving for that country.
      I am not going to disclose my community, but we already did that couple of times and finally our local MP fixed an appointment with Senator of Federal government and finally we raised that concern through Senator to Immigration Minister recently.
      I believe if we start doing that instead of doing nothing may help us to get a solution. Don't think other people will do for you, take seriously that issue and do whatever you can do from your position. Collective little effect can make a big change.
      Collective effort would be much more effective than individual complaints to DIBP.We need to make a representation to any MP of ruling party and tell him about these delays, who can further raise the issue to Immigration Minister whose directive can work.DIBP people are just clerks they cannot move from policy they are ordered to follow even if we lodge many complaints individualy.Moreover if we act in a group there would not be risk of highlighting urself in case of individual comolaints.If we can present the fact about repetition of checks for 887 whereas we already were subjected to those tests at time of 475 and 487 visa grant alongwith deadlock on career due to visa restrictions of 475, we have a genuine case.I am sure our concern will be considered.But for this we need a group 6 to 10 people at least who have bit courage.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys, I m new here. I applied for 887 Sept 2013. After 2 months one team asked me form 80, resume etc and after 3 months another team asked me details of me when I was my country. after 5 months case officer opened my file and asked me more details of my info. I am really wondering, why did they ask me so many silly things. There is not any single completed issue in my profile. Even in my country and Australia, there is not any report or anything wrong in police record. Already 11 months passed, still I haven't got result, my agent ( Jack/David Betal, Parish P Sydney) said case officer is waiting for security check verification from my country and I can do nothing except waiting. is there any one who is waiting the result for security verification?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      I understand, for security check, it takes 1 year. but 1 year will be count after applying for visa or after opening the file by case officer?

Title
      Liked
      54 times
      Rep
      Hi Niljosna,

Can I please know which country are you from?

Security checks can unfortunately take 12-18 months from the time of application allocation to the CO.

•