• Page 457 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507557957 ... LastLast
    Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 12855
    Like Tree2474Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #4561

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks Visa887omg.
      Have a good day.

      Danielbon

    2. #4562

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi there

      In the 887 form they ask for the method of communication and does not allow me to proceed without a fax no. I want email correspondence which is linked with fax . Pls can somebody help me to select email without fax?

      Thanks

    3. #4563

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      For all visa applicants who are waiting for more than 12 months, you can make a complaint to IGIS (Inspector General of Intelligence and Security) especially if you are waiting for the security checks to be completed on your application. Their website is...

      http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/make_complaint.cfm

      I came across through a newsletter from a MARA agent , was a good read, please refer to page 20 for security checks at:

      http://www.iscah.com/iscahnewsletter181.pdf

      if anyone lodges a complaint there, please share how you go....I have been in the queue for 7 months, hope I will get it before the 12 months time and dont have to go to IGIS.

    4. #4564
      DSD
      DSD is offline

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      21
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi paper_886; did they tell u any reason why its 7 months, for me its 6 and half months.
      Quote Originally Posted by paper_887 View Post
      For all visa applicants who are waiting for more than 12 months, you can make a complaint to IGIS (Inspector General of Intelligence and Security) especially if you are waiting for the security checks to be completed on your application. Their website is...

      http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/make_complaint.cfm

      I came across through a newsletter from a MARA agent , was a good read, please refer to page 20 for security checks at:

      http://www.iscah.com/iscahnewsletter181.pdf

      if anyone lodges a complaint there, please share how you go....I have been in the queue for 7 months, hope I will get it before the 12 months time and dont have to go to IGIS.

    5. #4565

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      thanks you very much bro (SA887) for good wishing

    6. #4566

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by DSD View Post
      hi paper_886; did they tell u any reason why its 7 months, for me its 6 and half months.
      No reason else than they would have put my application on external security checks

    7. #4567

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      How could we know if ours applications have been sent for external security checks or not????

    8. #4568

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Location
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
      Posts
      22
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by egorgp View Post
      Guys, Adelaide DIBP is moving office next weekend so it will be quiet for couple of weeks.)
      Online application for 887 visa will be processed at the Brisbane Skilled Processing Centre. So It has nothing to do with the Adelaide DIBP.

    9. #4569

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Good afternoon everyone,

      I am applying for a 887 visa(from 475) next month.
      Can I move to another regional area in QLD(postcode 4125) after application?
      (because I'm getting a job offer from there)
      I already met 2-year requirements here in Adelaide...

      Cheers,

    10. #4570

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Victoria666 View Post
      Hi there

      In the 887 form they ask for the method of communication and does not allow me to proceed without a fax no. I want email correspondence which is linked with fax . Pls can somebody help me to select email without fax?

      Thanks

      Please can somebody help me with the above?

      Thanks

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums