• Page 470 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520570970 ... LastLast
    Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 12972
    Like Tree2542Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by keyurpatel View Post
      Hi All,

Just want to share our good news, I received golden email today morning at 11.35am.

File launched:28/03/2014
      Application approved:28/08/2014

It took exactly 5 months processing time.

Cheers and good luck for your future.
      Best of luck for the future,
      Would you mind sharing your nationality?
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      Best of luck for the future,
      Would you mind sharing your nationality?
      Indian...

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      Asad,
      If you properly read the info on the website then you realize what i mean. At the bottom of the page it is written "Last reviewed wednesday 27 August 2014" which i think was yesterday.!!
      DO NOT PRE-JUDGE if you don't know what I had posted.
      You confused yourself by not paying enough attention
      Basically the date you mentioned is the review date of the page. This is something like page review history. If you go to any IMMI page you will see it at the bottom of the page. However, the actual date of the allocation time is written explicitly as:

"This information was last updated on 31 July 2014 and the next update will occur in late August 2014."

So, we are hoping the date will be updated within 1/2 days.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,
      Have you seen any change in your immi account? I have found a new section in my immi account
      “Admin forms documents” with couple of column in it but saying “No attachments available.” I am not sure what I have to do with that section or what I have to upload here or how to upload?
      Another thing is below that section I found a new a line saying:
      Correspondence for this application is currently being sent to the Primary Applicant at the following email address: XXXXXX@YYYYY.com

And Previously , Main Applicant, Secondary Applicant and All Dependent Section had “Processing” but now for all applicant it is showing “Processing - Please wait for the department to contact you”.
      I just check with one of my friend who are also waiting and in his case, he found something else in his immi account. For him primary applicant, still showing ” Processing” and for his wife it is showing “Processing - Please wait for the department to contact you”. Another major change in his secondary applicant section is: he found a new link in his wife’s section to complete character assessment Where as in my application I did not find any link in my secondary applicant to complete character assessment.
      What about you guys did you find anything change in your immi account or not? Please share. Is it a good sign or not I am not sure? Just share in detail if it helps anyone.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi Guys,
      Have you seen any change in your immi account? I have found a new section in my immi account
      “Admin forms documents” with couple of column in it but saying “No attachments available.” I am not sure what I have to do with that section or what I have to upload here or how to upload?
      Another thing is below that section I found a new a line saying:
      Correspondence for this application is currently being sent to the Primary Applicant at the following email address: XXXXXX@YYYYY.com

And Previously , Main Applicant, Secondary Applicant and All Dependent Section had “Processing” but now for all applicant it is showing “Processing - Please wait for the department to contact you”.
      I just check with one of my friend who are also waiting and in his case, he found something else in his immi account. For him primary applicant, still showing ” Processing” and for his wife it is showing “Processing - Please wait for the department to contact you”. Another major change in his secondary applicant section is: he found a new link in his wife’s section to complete character assessment Where as in my application I did not find any link in my secondary applicant to complete character assessment.
      What about you guys did you find anything change in your immi account or not? Please share. Is it a good sign or not I am not sure? Just share in detail if it helps anyone.
      Don't worry about "Admin forms documents". This is all about forms that may need to fill (like Form 80, etc). Case officers will attach the forms if they think you need to fill it. Correspondence for this application is currently being sent to the Primary Applicant at the following email address: XXXXXX@YYYYY.com” can be seen in every one's account. This is to tell you that the correspondence has been or will be sent to the email account.

The IMMI account has been upgraded. You can now see more details in it. Your case officer will ask you if s/he needs anything from you.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quick question folks: Not that we (me, wife, and child) have been granted Bridging Visas (applied for 887 a few days ago), do we qualify for medicare? I've been paying for private medical insurance for 2 years now (the 475 visa duration) and if we do qualify for medicare then I'd like to switch to that and cancel the costly private insurance. What is the procedure if we do qualify?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by orionalation View Post
      Quick question folks: Not that we (me, wife, and child) have been granted Bridging Visas (applied for 887 a few days ago), do we qualify for medicare? I've been paying for private medical insurance for 2 years now (the 475 visa duration) and if we do qualify for medicare then I'd like to switch to that and cancel the costly private insurance. What is the procedure if we do qualify?
      You are qualified for Medicare.
      Print the emails sent to you from immi after 887 application and take them to a Medicare/Centerlink office along with your IDs. I have just done it this week since I have applied for 887 on 22nd Aug.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by orionalation View Post
      Don't forget to take your wife as well. They want both of you. They also need the print copy of 887 email (not the bridging visa grant email). After getting your temporary medicare card (paper printed) check with your private health insurer. You should take off your hospital cover just before your premium pay day.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello all,
      Allocation dates for 887 just updated, and according to them , they are processing or working files lodged after 15/3/2014 , which is not right.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks!

•