• Page 471 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571971 ... LastLast
    Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Keyur ,
      would you mind if you can tell us your previous subclass
      was it 487->887 or 489->887 ?
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SMANKDR View Post
      Hello all,
      Allocation dates for 887 just updated, and according to them , they are processing or working files lodged after 15/3/2014 , which is not right.
      The allocation date published in IMMI site implies that ALL applications before that date (currently 14-Mar-2014) already have a case officer or processing team. However, it does not imply that other applications after the date cannot be assigned to case officer.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Few people were shouting in that blog yesterday about allocation date whereas I have told that they were wrong.
      Hope everybody got the answer now. Few people don't know the truth but they are very expert to mislead people and if somebody give them correct information then they don't except that.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Few people were shouting in that blog yesterday about allocation date whereas I have told that they were wrong.
      Hope everybody got the answer now. Few people don't know the truth but they are very expert to mislead people and if somebody give them correct information then they don't except that.
      Calm down man. Everyone in this blog is passing very hard time.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi keyurpatel,
      Congratulation on your PR!!!
      Thanks a lot for sharing your happiness with us. If you don't mind will you share which team processed your PR -- was it from any Adelaide Team or old Brisbane Team?
      Cheers
      Quote Originally Posted by keyurpatel View Post
      Hi All,

Just want to share our good news, I received golden email today morning at 11.35am.

File launched:28/03/2014
      Application approved:28/08/2014

It took exactly 5 months processing time.

Cheers and good luck for your future.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Don't need to be aggressive while justifying something you LITTLE BIT know about it and you don't work for immigration you cant state something which you have not seen it. I think we are sharing our knowledge ,not misleading. Taking it seriously is up to individual. Hope that clarifies.

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      this forum belongs to the majority of members who really try to help others and getting some help.
      All the posts are not meant to be expert advices.
      I do think that nobody is interested to see your atitude toward others so please if it is not related to immigration matters DO NOT forward your ideas and interpret others comments.
      docA likes this.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      In reply to someonce post yesterday I did not tell anything from my own. I just told and Quoted what was mentioned in Immi website and also it was mentioned in the website when the next update will come. Usually they update at the last friday of the month. I just told someone that he is wrong and wait to get update that will come. In reply he just show his attitude.
      I am not an expert and I don't interested to discuss with people who are not ready to except friendly advice. I am in that blog for last 3 years and I know what does that blog mean and how its work.
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by SMANKDR View Post
      Don't need to be aggressive while justifying something you LITTLE BIT know about it and you don't work for immigration you cant state something which you have not seen it. I think we are sharing our knowledge ,not misleading. Taking it seriously is up to individual. Hope that clarifies.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Have peace , be happy guys no need to take anything personal or serious , you all are luving people just share happiness here and arround you:)

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Can anyone help me with my application, I've completed my 2 years on Subclass 475 and I'm trying to apply 887 online. the thing is My Wife & Daughter are already Australian citizens. the online application doesn't gives you a option to specify partner & child's status. it only asks about accompany and non-accompany family member. where do I specify that wife and child are already Australian citizens.

Thanks

•