• Page 472 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572972 ... LastLast
    Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vick View Post
      Can anyone help me with my application, I've completed my 2 years on Subclass 475 and I'm trying to apply 887 online. the thing is My Wife & Daughter are already Australian citizens. the online application doesn't gives you a option to specify partner & child's status. it only asks about accompany and non-accompany family member. where do I specify that wife and child are already Australian citizens.

Thanks
      I am not an immigration expert. But I can just give you some guidelines. Please contact DIAC for accurate information.

The ways you can indicate that your wife and daughter are Australian citizen are:

1. Enter their Australian passport details in their corresponding section.
      2. Select option that they are not accompanying you.
      3. Enter the reason as they are Australian citizen in the section where you are asked why they are not accompanying you.

Hope this will help.
      Last edited by saroar; 31-08-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Originally Posted by vick
      Can anyone help me with my application, I've completed my 2 years on Subclass 475 and I'm trying to apply 887 online. the thing is My Wife & Daughter are already Australian citizens. the online application doesn't gives you a option to specify partner & child's status. it only asks about accompany and non-accompany family member. where do I specify that wife and child are already Australian citizens.

Thanks

I am not an immigration expert. But I can just give you some guidelines. Please contact DIAC for accurate information.

The ways you can indicate that your wife and daughter are Australian citizen are:

3. Enter the reason as they are Australian citizen in the section where you are asked why they are not accompanying you.

Hope this will help.

Thanks Saroar,

Thanks for the help, Well while applying online there is no option to enter my wife's & daughter's passport details, nor theres any section to enter reason for not accompanying me.

Will there be any more forms I'll be filling after online application.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Originally Posted by vick

Thanks

Hope this will help.

Thanks Saroar,

Thanks for the help, Well while applying online there is no option to enter my wife's & daughter's passport details, nor theres any section to enter reason for not accompanying me.

Will there be any more forms I'll be filling after online application.

Hmmm. In fact you don't need to include them in your application. You are the only one person in the application to get the PR. Your wife and daughter are already Australian citizen. So, there is no point to mention their citizenship status in your application as they are not included.

Please contact with DIAC before lodging the application.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      I applied my 887 today. I havn't got any confirmation email nor a email stating about bridging visa. how do I find out that my visa status has been changed to bridging?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      I applied my 887 today. I havn't got any confirmation email nor a email stating about bridging visa. how do I find out that my visa status has been changed to bridging?
      Hi Vick,
      U will get a reply to the applicant's registered email, we got ours after a day.
      Your bridging visa will be effective after the current visa expires.
      Check your email after 1 day.
      Kind Regards
      Achaboy

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi Vick,
      Usually after submitting your 887 visa it takes 1/2 days to get confirmation email and bridging visa grant email. This delay is normal.
      If you have N number of people included in your visa application after 1/2 days you will receive N+1 number of email from immi. 1 email is the confirmation of your 887 application submission and N number of email for N number bridging visa grant to N number of people included in your application.
      Bridging visa will remain inactive and only will take place when your current visa will expire. So now will not be able to see the detail of your bridging visa using VIVO.
      But when bridging visa will grant, you can see one line in each person's personal section from your Immi Account saying "Bridging Visa Grant on DDMMYYYY".
      If you don't get all email in a reasonable time, don't call them in their call centre number, that will kill you. I had a issue with bridging visa grant email and tried to inform them by phone. I have tried 4 days and each day over one hour. No luck. Finally I went to immigration office and they have suggested me to email them with my detail of application and I did that. I found that communication in email is quite fast and friendly.

This is all my personal openion, I just share if it helps.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi guys,
      any update from April 2014 , 887 Applicants ?
      Please share if CO allocated for April 887 applicants or Visa approval

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SMANKDR View Post
      Hi guys,
      any update from April 2014 , 887 Applicants ?
      Please share if CO allocated for April 887 applicants or Visa approval

Thanks
      Hi Smankdr,

As per Immi (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm), which is updated on 20-Aug-2014, it reach up to 15-Mar-2014 applications... Your file should also open very soon...

I had applied on 21-Jun-2014... No idea when CO assign for my application. Hopefully should PR before Christmas.. or else will go to next year only....

Best of luck...
      Prashant Vadher

Title
      Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      2 guys who applied on 1st of april were grant.
      1 guy who applied on 2nd of april was allocated to a co.
      Information from chinese forum.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=khaxxxx;299983]2 guys who applied on 1st of april were grant.
      1 guy who applied on 2nd of april was allocated to a co.
      Information from chinese forum.[/QU

Thanks Khaxxxx
      I applied on 07/4/2014 , lets see ...

•