• Page 474 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484524574974 ... LastLast
    Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Kevin,
      I was on Sub class 487 and then applied 887
      is it common they asked to provide forms 80,1221 who came from 487 class ?
      How many days they will take again to approve if you know roughly.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hey
      Honestly I don't know that kind of information. What I shared with you was the experience o got from this forum by referring peoples posts.

But, If you submit the forms that CO asked, you will be granted the VISA soon

fingers crossed. Good luck mate.

Cheers,
      KG

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi SMANKDR,
      I got that information from this blog that they usually ask form 80 to most of the applicant now a days who apply for 887. Thats why few old members of this forum once suggested and gave a check list of 887 application. In that check list form 80 and form 1221 was also included. After following that forum I also found that they asked for form 80 and 1221 to many people but it also happan that people also get grant letter with out them. So it is all upto CO.
      Try to find out your old form 80 and form 1221 if you provided that to immi before at the time of your 475/487 or 489 application. Please keep consistency among the data you provided before and you will provide now.

One note, new form 80 and form 1221 is different from old form 80 and 1221. So you have to fill up them once again.
      Quote Originally Posted by SMANKDR View Post
      Hi All,
      CO is allocated today, I applied on 07/4/2014 .Requested forms 80 ,1221
      not sure why ? hopefully everything will be alright from now.
      Last edited by Asad; 03-09-2014 at 06:47 AM.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi SMANKDR,
      Can you please share the team of your CO? I mean your CO is from Team 10 Adelaide or from any Brisbane team?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi guys im new to this but i have a very serious question (please help me)

my parents are on 487 visa and soon going to apply for 887 visa, now this is what i know for sure.
      my mother is a primary applicant and my dad is secondary, my mum and dad have been working in regional area of NSW,only difference is that my mum has always been part time and my dad as a full time employee and my parents have been in touch with their agent and he said it is fine to file 887 visa on my dad name even thou he is secondary applicant.

my big question is
      1. is it okay for my dad to file 887 visa on his name instead of my mums because our agent says yes we can ??????????

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Asad,
      thanks for info
      CO Team 10 Adelaide

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi CASHSKILLZ,
      You got the correct information, either Primary applicant or Secondary applicant whoever will meet the condition of 2 year stay in regional area of Australia and one year full time job [defination of full time job is atleast 35 hours per week. It can be one job or more than one part time job together 35 hours per week] can be Primary applicant at the time of 887 applicantion.
      I have seen few applicants of that catagory in that blog in the past and also few applicants in other blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by CASHSKILLZ View Post
      Hi guys im new to this but i have a very serious question (please help me)

my parents are on 487 visa and soon going to apply for 887 visa, now this is what i know for sure.
      my mother is a primary applicant and my dad is secondary, my mum and dad have been working in regional area of NSW,only difference is that my mum has always been part time and my dad as a full time employee and my parents have been in touch with their agent and he said it is fine to file 887 visa on my dad name even thou he is secondary applicant.

my big question is
      1. is it okay for my dad to file 887 visa on his name instead of my mums because our agent says yes we can ??????????

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello ASAD thanks for a reply. I told my parents and they are very happy to hear this, However i still have one more question if you can ((HELP ME))
      we live in north west region of NSW, we are originally from Melbourne and we are going to apply for 887 visa on first weak October and i know that we cant move back to metropolitan cities like Melbourne before we get our 887 visa granted, but is there any chance if we can move to Geelong which is also a regional area and quit close to Melbourne. (BTW our agent said its ok to move but we are still not sure)

MY MAIN QUESTION
      (a)
      Is it OK for us to move to Geelong after applying 887 visa and will this moving effect our case or any risk what so ever?????

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      As far as I know, you have to stay in regional area until you are getting your 887.
      Now after applying for your 887 that means you already comply with the agreement of living in the state or region who sponsored you for 475 or similar kind of visa, you are free from that obligations of stay 2 years in sponsoring state or region.
      My understanding is you can move to other regional area if you want with out any problem. If Geelong is a regional area as per their definition of regional area you can.
      If you did not complete 2 years stay in your sponsoring state or region you have to ask permission from them to move to other regional area. As long as you are complying your visa condition you are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CASHSKILLZ View Post
      Hello ASAD thanks for a reply. I told my parents and they are very happy to hear this, However i still have one more question if you can ((HELP ME))
      we live in north west region of NSW, we are originally from Melbourne and we are going to apply for 887 visa on first weak October and i know that we cant move back to metropolitan cities like Melbourne before we get our 887 visa granted, but is there any chance if we can move to Geelong which is also a regional area and quit close to Melbourne. (BTW our agent said its ok to move but we are still not sure)

MY MAIN QUESTION
      (a)
      Is it OK for us to move to Geelong after applying 887 visa and will this moving effect our case or any risk what so ever?????
      Last edited by Asad; 03-09-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      As far as I know, you have to stay in regional area until you are getting your 887.
      Now after applying for your 887 that means you already comply with the agreement of living in the state or region who sponsored you for 475 or similar kind of visa, you are free from that obligations of stay 2 years in sponsoring state or region.
      My understanding is you can move to other regional area if you want with out any problem. If Geelong is a regional area as per their definition of regional area you can.
      If you did not complete 2 years stay in your sponsoring state or region you have to ask permission from them to move to other regional area. As long as you are complying your visa condition you are fine.

THANKS ASAD and yes my parents have completed their 2 years in nsw regional area, Its just after all these years of waiting we really needed to go back to our big family e.g (my uncles,unties,brother in law and such) who all live in Melbourne but finding out that we can live in Geelong after applying 887 is a good news. THANKS for all your help SIR

•