• Page 475 of 1296 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477485525575975 ... LastLast
    Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 12952
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Tahasan007,
      CO also asked form 80 and 1221 submitted as well.

if you are still in this forum , can you please let me know how many days it take to approve by CO ?

Really appreciate ..

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi, I applied for 887 on 22/04/2014. I was on 475 (Relative Sponsored) visa in QLD. Can anyone please tell me if it is ok if I move to another state now or is it going to affect my PR application?

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi SMANKDR,
      You are almost there, just wait & pray. Usually after getting CO it doesn’t take that much time, may be couple of weeks unless CO need to come back to you for more documents.
      OR you are randomly picked for External Security Check.
      If it is External Security Check it will be long waiting. Otherwise you are almost there.
      All the best & hope you will get your golden email soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SMANKDR View Post
      Hi Tahasan007,
      CO also asked form 80 and 1221 submitted as well.

if you are still in this forum , can you please let me know how many days it take to approve by CO ?

Really appreciate ..

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Hello guys any updates on applicants from last year ......am still waiting applied 17 july 2013.............

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      hi everyone,
      i am new to this forum and want to ask two questions, please if any one can help with my questions.
      i know soo many people in adelaide from Pakistan/bangladesh/iran who applied 887 visa and are waiting since june 2013, no one from these three countries got 887 visa who applied june 13 or later.

my questions are

1. if DIBP is doing security checks for these three countries, how long it takes?
      2. DIBP is doing security checks only for 887 visa??? because hundreds of people from Pakistan/Bangladesh/iran are getting 189/190 visa in no time (three months to six months)

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi!
      My husband and I will be applying for the 887 visa in October. Was wondering if anybody here could answer a few questions that we have:
      1.) Is there a specification or resolution for scanning documents?
      2.) Is the AFP and the National Police Clearance the same thing?
      3.) Do you create just one immi account for all applicants in the same application?
      4.) Can we create the immi account right now and start uploading documents without submitting it just yet?
      5.) Where can we find the forms to be filled up like Form 80 and Form 1221?

Hoping to clear these doubts through this forum.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

waiting i applied 01/05/13

Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Hello guys any updates on applicants from last year ......am still waiting applied 17 july 2013.............
      i am still waiting i applied 1/5/13 they are still doing external check i dot knw how long that **** takes am from africa

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Costa13 View Post
      Hi!
      My husband and I will be applying for the 887 visa in October. Was wondering if anybody here could answer a few questions that we have:
      1.) Is there a specification or resolution for scanning documents?
      2.) Is the AFP and the National Police Clearance the same thing?
      3.) Do you create just one immi account for all applicants in the same application?
      4.) Can we create the immi account right now and start uploading documents without submitting it just yet?
      5.) Where can we find the forms to be filled up like Form 80 and Form 1221?

Hoping to clear these doubts through this forum.
      Hey Costa,

1. No specified resolution. The documents have to be in pdf, jpeg or other accepted formats, must be in colour and must be less than 5Mb.
      2. Pretty sure they're both the same thing. Note that you'll also need a police clearance certificate from your home country and any other country where you or your husband have spent more than one year (if applicable) in the past 10 years.
      3. I think so.
      4. You can create an immi account right now. You can start your application (it's a long form, you can start filling it now) but you won't be able to start uploading your documents until you've submitted and paid for the application.
      5. They're all on the Department of Immigration's website.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Hi, I applied for 887 on 22/04/2014. I was on 475 (Relative Sponsored) visa in QLD. Can anyone please tell me if it is ok if I move to another state now or is it going to affect my PR application?
      It will be ok to move to another regional area. Otherwise you will breach your 475 visa condition which can jeopardize your stay in Australia.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi, I received an email from my CO today. I applied on 22/04/2014. CO is asking for my updated passport detail as my passport is going to expire on 12/01/2015. I am from Bangladesh. Couldn't contact Bangladesh High commission today as office hour was over. Will contact high commission tomorrow. Anyone from Bangladesh here in this forum?

•