• Page 477 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527577977 ... LastLast
    Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 12855
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      HI SMANKDR,
      Congratulation Mate!!! A very good day start with a very good news from you.
      All the best. Anyway will you please share your nationality if you don't mind.
      Quote Originally Posted by SMANKDR View Post
      Hi All,
      Today morning I got golden email : Finally PR granted
      Applied : 07/4/2014
      CO : Allocated on 03/9/201 , Document requested form 80 ,1221 for me and my wife
      Documents submitted : 04/9/2014
      PR granted : 09/09/2014
      ***I hope everyone will get visa very soon. and I also suggest you guys to have forms 80,1221 ready and upload it at the time of application , this will save your time later stage.

***Thanks to all. I will pray for you guys.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by saroar View Post
      Hi shahedce,

I am from Bangladesh. I have applied on 06/05/2014. My passport will expire on 02/01/2015. DIAC requires at least 6 month of expiry before granting a visa. If your passport is MRP then contact BD high commission immediately for renewal. If it is handwritten then you have to obtain MRP and that is about 1-1.5 month process. In this case you have to go to Canberra to provide bio-metrics. I am planning to go to Canberra on first week of October.

Hope you will get your visa soon.

Thanks saroar for your reply. I am going to Canberra on 16th September that means next Tuesday. They said it might take upto a month to get the new passport. I am doing it urgent. CO asked me to respond within 28 days. Is that ok if I send a copy of my passport application receipt to the CO? because there is no chance I can give him the updated passport details within 28 days. Also do you think this will further delay my PR application?

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      You don’t have any other options in your hand, is not it? So don’t worry about that. Just try to get your new passport as soon as possible.

About the processing time, definitely it will further delay your processing.

About the time line of 28 days, if not possible within 28 days don’t give the receipt to your CO cause that does not help them. Just send them an email saying the progress and exact date when it will be available to you. So that they can get an exact idea when they can again look back to your case.

Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Thanks saroar for your reply. I am going to Canberra on 16th September that means next Tuesday. They said it might take upto a month to get the new passport. I am doing it urgent. CO asked me to respond within 28 days. Is that ok if I send a copy of my passport application receipt to the CO? because there is no chance I can give him the updated passport details within 28 days. Also do you think this will further delay my PR application?

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      You don’t have any other options in your hand, is not it? So don’t worry about that. Just try to get your new passport as soon as possible.

About the processing time, definitely it will further delay your processing.

About the time line of 28 days, if not possible within 28 days don’t give the receipt to your CO cause that does not help them. Just send them an email saying the progress and exact date when it will be available to you. So that they can get an exact idea when they can again look back to your case.

Thanks for your comment Asad. Yes I don't have any other option. Trying to get the new passport ASAP.

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Yes, just inform them that you have applied for new passport and provide them the receipt including the time frame.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi All,
      I would like to share a good news of My Friend, he is not in that blog. He applied on 27-May-2014. Just now he got his grant email. He did not hear anything from CO, direct grant email.

He is from India and in his application his wife and one children also included.

Things are moving fast, is not it?

Hope we will also get our grant letter soon, as I have applied 2 weeks after him.
      saroar likes this.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi All,
      I would like to share a good news of My Friend, he is not in that blog. He applied on 27-May-2014. Just now he got his grant email. He did not hear anything from CO, direct grant email.

He is from India and in his application his wife and one children also included.

Things are moving fast, is not it?

Hope we will also get our grant letter soon, as I have applied 2 weeks after him.
      It was a great news. I also applied on the same day (27-May-2014) that your friend applied. I hope our golden email not take too long to come.

Cheers
      KG

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by saroar View Post
      Yes, just inform them that you have applied for new passport and provide them the receipt including the time frame.
      Good news indeed. I have applied on 06/05/2014. Where is my golden email?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hey Guys
      I need your help. i wasn't able to apply 887 online because it was showing error so i was advised by technical dept of immigration to send the documents by post or by email . They did received my documents on 22/5/14 and after that i received an email for confirmation and bridging visa as well but after that i have log in to immi account but its shows nothing so i am not too sure what to do ? How do i check process of my file? Does it effect processing time if we send paper file ? all my friends applied in may 2014 has been granted 887 already . I have tried to ring immigration to find out whats going on but as all of you know they are very busy and its very hard to get in touch with them. so please help me out with your experience or if you can suggest me anything??

Title
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
      Hey Guys
      I need your help. i wasn't able to apply 887 online because it was showing error so i was advised by technical dept of immigration to send the documents by post or by email . They did received my documents on 22/5/14 and after that i received an email for confirmation and bridging visa as well but after that i have log in to immi account but its shows nothing so i am not too sure what to do ? How do i check process of my file? Does it effect processing time if we send paper file ? all my friends applied in may 2014 has been granted 887 already . I have tried to ring immigration to find out whats going on but as all of you know they are very busy and its very hard to get in touch with them. so please help me out with your experience or if you can suggest me anything??
      You can try using 'Import Application' functionality in you ImmiAccount after logged in to import your 887 application. To do that you need TRN or Application ID. Do you have those numbers? Those should be in your confirmation email.

•