• Page 48 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058981485481048 ... LastLast
    Results 471 to 480 of 12898
    Like Tree2494Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #471

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rajne View Post
      Hi Veer ,

      You should call them and inform them that you have not heard anything from immi for 6 months regarding your 887 visa ...

      See if you have a positive reply ...

      Regards,

      rajne
      Hey guys, i called immi this morning, again the same answer, this guy this morning didn't even ask for my TRN. He asked me what visa i applied for, i said 887 then he said ok wait for 6 months. However, 6 months is just the standard waiting time providing that immi don't need any more docs from you. if you required more docs then waiting time would be more than 6 months. bull***.

      Cheers guys.

    2. #472

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      Hi Veer..,

      I am on the same boat.., i applied on 2nd Feb...

      Did you try to call Immi..?
      yes MURLIGANESH i did call last week...
      but got the same answer "wait till 6 months"...

    3. #473

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      Hi Veer, your six months waiting coming really soon, you should expected granted email in the next two weeks. Cheers up.
      thanx Vince887..lets hope we all get it soon...

    4. #474

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Melbourne
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Rajne View Post
      Hi Veer ,

      You should call them and inform them that you have not heard anything from immi for 6 months regarding your 887 visa ...

      See if you have a positive reply ...


      Regards,

      rajne
      called immi last week...
      got the same useless answer "wait for 6 months"

      VEER

    5. #475

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      102
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by VEER View Post
      called immi last week...
      got the same useless answer "wait for 6 months"

      VEER
      Hi Veer,
      I am sure your visa is just around the corner... Best of Luck

      Regards,
      Rajne

    6. #476

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      i got a good feeling for tomorrow friday guys. hopefully immi gonna update allocation date to a reasonable date. good luck all.

    7. #477

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      102
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      i got a good feeling for tomorrow friday guys. hopefully immi gonna update allocation date to a reasonable date. good luck all.
      Vince887 I really hope they update the dates forward and not backwards..

      Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

    8. #478

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Posts
      115
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Called my CO yesterday adn apparently someone else picked and i have been advised that my CO has moved to Business Department of immi...and further to that the lady told me that alot people has moved to Business Vis Dept..

      and Cases has been reallocated in most of the cases...( mine one has) but there is still backlog and CO has yet to be re-assigned....

      what i gather from conversation with her is...that there is still long delay for those who have not been allocated to Co becasue First pirority will be those who were already assigned CO before...

      Shi*******man...this is insane..............

    9. #479

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      102
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by SRAZ View Post
      Called my CO yesterday adn apparently someone else picked and i have been advised that my CO has moved to Business Department of immi...and further to that the lady told me that alot people has moved to Business Vis Dept..

      and Cases has been reallocated in most of the cases...( mine one has) but there is still backlog and CO has yet to be re-assigned....

      what i gather from conversation with her is...that there is still long delay for those who have not been allocated to Co becasue First pirority will be those who were already assigned CO before...

      Shi*******man...this is insane..............
      Thanks for the Info Sraz...
      Hope your newly allocated CO grants your the Visa quickly ...

      And for all of us without an CO ...
      Oh Boy ..!!
      This waiting game gets longer and longer ....
      I think 2013 batch has the longest waiting time ever in history of 887 applicants ... thanks to Immi Dept

    10. #480

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      May 2013
      Posts
      275
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Immi making more money in business department, they wanna work on business visas rather than skilled visas. Damn, let's hope that 6 months processing wait time is still implemented. It's so unfair for 887 applicant to wait more than 6 months because they already waited 2 years on 487 already. **** fark me.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums