• Page 480 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580980 ... LastLast
    Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      I have seen couple of Bangladeshi people were saying people from Bangladesh are not getting visa. I just found few people from Bangladesh are getting visa as well. Actually itís varying from case to case. I have heard that one Bangladeshi guy living in regional NSW and talked to him he applied on 22-Feb-2014 and got visa on 11-Aug-2014. He is single.
      Another Bangladeshi family living in Wagawaga with one kid got visa on July 2014 who applied for 887 on Jan 2014. After getting CO, CO took 4 week to grant their visa.
      Another Bangladeshi guy who is single, living in regional NSW got 887 on Aug 2014 who applied on Sep 2013. Quite a long time to get but got it. His case was processed by some Brisbane team.
      So Bangladeshi people, you will get visa but you have to be cooperative to your CO. I have found few people who are not cooperating their CO and expecting a visa quickly, its funny.
      Couple of days ago, I have told about one of my Indian who applied on 27-May-2014 and already got his PR. But few of my other Indian friends who applied Early Mar 2014 & Early Apr 2014, still with their CO and they have to submit form 8 and 1221 and few others documents as per COís requirement. So they are getting delay.
      So donít loss your hope. Do the right thing and give all the necessary forms and documents. Thatís all you can do. Do it and wait. You will get your golden email definitely. They are there to help you not to make your life difficult.
      Thanks a lot asad for giving me hope. .are you from Bangladesh ? Do you know any pakistani or Bangladeshi who lived in South Australia and got 887 recently? Thanks again for giving me hope.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      any applicant applied in june / july ..2014 .....got any info from immi dept .... as i keep trying to contact dept but no answer ....please share any updates anyone got..much appriaciate
      If you've applied in June/July, it's way too early to expect the immigration department to contact you. You're generally allocated a CO after a minimum of 5 months, according to what's written on their website and to what I've read on this forum.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      Have you ever been contacted by team 13? , if yes then when was the first time they contacted you. ..
      I heard that once team 13 contact you then you can expect visa in 8-9 months. .
      Last correspondence was in march 2014 by the case officer not by any team , saying its under external check , since then no news bro:( long wait and just wait

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by zamyad View Post
      Hi Friends,

Sorry for asking very easy question ?

Could you please let me know which kind of police clearance do I need to obtain for visa 887? and where can I apply for that.

Cheers
      type in afp police clearance on google. Itll show u step by step to do it. Easy as! :D good luck!

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
      Hi all

Im going to apply 887 end of this month. I'm in middle of the application and I need to solutions for following questions.
      Pls help me to find these.

1. Do I need to certify birth,marriage certificate ect before they scan ?
      2. Do I need to certify my online salary slips and bank statements ect ?
      3. In which stage do I need to fill form 80 and 1221?
      4. Can I fill Form 80 and form 1221 online or do I have to fill paper form and upload them ?
      5. JP needs certify them from blue pen?

Thank you
      1. Yes. 2. In australia, if i remember correctly, U cant certify online payslips unless u ask for the employers signature on the slips. 4. Yes. Blue. Always. They know what theyre doing. Good luck.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hello everyone..
      i am new to this blog. just wondering if anyone can help me out on following matter.
      i have just filled 887 online application form. however there was no question regarding employment history in regional area in form. is it normal or i just missed something?
      i have not submit it yet.
      thanx all

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi,I can see that a few applicants who applied in May were granted their PR's.I too applied on the 15 of May.Just wondering if the Brisbane team will speed their process.
      samandcraig likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hey ,Just wondering if anyone can answer my query- do all the applicants need to be in the country once a case officer is on the case or just the main applicant ? As planning to go for a holiday .

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Wensmal View Post
      Hey ,Just wondering if anyone can answer my query- do all the applicants need to be in the country once a case officer is on the case or just the main applicant ? As planning to go for a holiday .
      Peeps who are in the application need to be in australia when the visa is granted. It is more likely to have ur visa granted soon if uve got a case officer already. But if u email him/her and say ur going away/ someone im the app is going on holiday, they might work something out for you. Good luck!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone, I m new in this forum. I am following this forum since July 2012. I applied 887 on 30 June this year and my cousin applied on 19 June too. We know it's take time to get approve.

•