• Page 481 of 1295 FirstFirst ... 381431471479480481482483491531581981 ... LastLast
    Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 12950
    Like Tree2528Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi just want to share with you all, a friend of mine apllied in first week of july and got Pr in july in about 4 weeks. though she was on a relative sponsored visa 487 living in melbourne. does anybody has any idea how her application got processed so quick or relative sponsored get any priority? As i applied on 29 june but have not had any reply.

And another question does it take any longer because i applied through paper application through the email address provided by immi because of different subclass of my spouse.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raman View Post
      hi just want to share with you all, a friend of mine apllied in first week of july and got Pr in july in about 4 weeks. though she was on a relative sponsored visa 487 living in melbourne. does anybody has any idea how her application got processed so quick or relative sponsored get any priority? As i applied on 29 june but have not had any reply.

And another question does it take any longer because i applied through paper application through the email address provided by immi because of different subclass of my spouse.

Thanks for sharing the information.

I would say, though the IMMI department suppose to process applications as received order, they must have taken some applications random order.

I have some similar situation to share. One of my friend also been contacted by IMMI to provide 80 and 1221 forms who, applied late May 2014.

whereas, In my case, I have applied on 26 of May 14 but still none of the team member contacted me.

who know whats going over there.

Cheers,
      KG.
      Last edited by Keving; 15-09-2014 at 05:46 AM.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Good news for those who applied and applying with family means couple and couple with kids , their cases are getting processed quickly as compared to the single applicants :) happy for those who got golden email good luck.

Lhr

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Good news for those who applied and applying with family means couple and couple with kids , their cases are getting processed quickly as compared to the single applicants :) happy for those who got golden email good luck.
      Can you please let us know the information source/basis of your assumption.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hey,Just got a mail starting "Reference Number cxxxxxxxxc correspondence relating to your immiAccount has been sent" What does this statement mean? Did check my Account and my status says updated 15 sep .So does that mean I have a case officer coz it still says -in progress.Any help will be appreciated .

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Wensmal View Post
      Hey,Just got a mail starting "Reference Number cxxxxxxxxc correspondence relating to your immiAccount has been sent" What does this statement mean? Did check my Account and my status says updated 15 sep .So does that mean I have a case officer coz it still says -in progress.Any help will be appreciated .
      It seems like your application has been taken to be assessed. if you don't mind let everybody know submit date of your application.

Thanks

KG.
      Wensmal likes this.

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi
      i just noticed a thing in my IMMI account.
      there is a link(Complete character assessment particulars for this applicanti )
      I have not filled this form. i have no idea about this link and form.
      do i need to fill this form up?
      I applied 30-May-2014.
      i would appreciate any advice.

thanks
      Last edited by che1360; 16-09-2014 at 03:15 AM.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hey all,
      Got a mail stating Reference Number xxxxxxxxxx'': Correspondence relating to your ImmiAccount transaction has been sent. Checked my account but nothing has change it says in progress updated on 15 Sep. Hope something is moving on. Applied on the 15th May 2014 . Can someone please explain.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      That's means you got a CO and somebody working with your case. Congratulation!! May be you are not too far from your PR.
      Quote Originally Posted by Wensmal View Post
      Hey all,
      Got a mail stating Reference Number xxxxxxxxxx'': Correspondence relating to your ImmiAccount transaction has been sent. Checked my account but nothing has change it says in progress updated on 15 Sep. Hope something is moving on. Applied on the 15th May 2014 . Can someone please explain.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi Che1360,
      Complete character assessment particulars for this applicanti appear for you or for your secondary applicant?
      In one of my friend's case that came for secondary applicant as we all did character assessment for primary applicant at the time of submitting 887 application.
      It seems that something is happaning in your case, I think your case is with a CO.
      Complete your Character assessment carefully and hope you are nearly there. Congratulation in advance.
      Quote Originally Posted by che1360 View Post
      Hi
      i just noticed a thing in my IMMI account.
      there is a link(Complete character assessment particulars for this applicanti )
      I have not filled this form. i have no idea about this link and form.
      do i need to fill this form up?
      I applied 30-May-2014.
      i would appreciate any advice.

thanks

•