• Page 482 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532582982 ... LastLast
    Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi Che1360,
      Complete character assessment particulars for this applicanti appear for you or for your secondary applicant?
      In one of my friend's case that came for secondary applicant as we all did character assessment for primary applicant at the time of submitting 887 application.
      It seems that something is happaning in your case, I think your case is with a CO.
      Complete your Character assessment carefully and hope you are nearly there. Congratulation in advance.
      thanks Asad
      I am the secondary applicant and the link is for me.
      but is this normal because we already uploaded every single form like 80 and 1221?
      i am not sure about weather that link was there in the beginning or they just added to my account.

cheers,

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      I have 2 question Guys. please give you guys thoughts

1. Has somebody tried to check the status of the application using following link or immi contact no 1300 364 613

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

2. All forum members who has already got their PR had applied 887 VISA with the support of an agent or by directly ?

Coz i have some bit concern why I haven't been still contacted (Applied on 26-May-2014)

Cheers,
      KG
      Last edited by Keving; 16-09-2014 at 04:42 AM.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Waiting almost 14 months, even CO allocated 12 months, still no result.

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Do u know any Bangladeshi got PR who went through security check? I know one Bangladeshi guy who have been waiting more than 19 months and still no result.

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by niljosna View Post
      Do u know any Bangladeshi got PR who went through security check? I know one Bangladeshi guy who have been waiting more than 19 months and still no result.
      No dear....lot of Bangladesh Pakistan iran nationals are waiting since long for 887 ...
      No body knows how long security check takes. ..
      Have you ever been contacted by team 13?
      Some people think that once team 13 contact you then you can expect visa ib 8 -9 months. .
      But ASAD in this forum said that some people are getting 887 from Bangladesh. .
      But every one I know from Pakistan Bangladesh or Iran are waiting for 887 like you and me

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      @Khan, I was asked for docs by team 13, but I never tried to contact anyone. In ASIO website, it says applicant can complain after waiting 12 months and then they will consider for quicker. I don't know what should I do?. Thanks

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      I know some Bangladeshi 887 applicants got PR, but they did not go through security check.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      If you don't mind, I would like to say don't go for any complain. It will not help you. Only thing you can do is to wait and give them call if you have your CO's direct contact number every 2 months (I mean giving a gap in between). Unfortunately if any applicant send for external check unless something positive feedback come no one can help you.
      Now problem is not Security Check, problem is every now and then CO is changing and more specificly no one is dedicated to your case. Now it is a team who is responsible for your case. I found few Bangladeshi people who was waiting for long time and their security checked come through but no one from immi issue a PR for them though all boxes were checked. They ringed up and found that everything is checked and got PR.
      If you have team's group address or your CO's group address send a email or give them a call. It is fair enough to query your status when you are waiting for a long time.
      Do you know any Bangladeshi people is south australia who got PR after applying Jan 2014, if yes please share their timeline. Like when did they apply and what was the grant date and which team processed their case.
      @Khan, I was asked for docs by team 13, but I never tried to contact anyone. In ASIO website, it says applicant can complain after waiting 12 months and then they will consider for quicker. I don't know what should I do?. Thanks

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      I know 2 BD guys got PR from Darwin, but they didn't go through security check.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Do you know their timeline and team info who processed their PR. If possible please collect that info and share here. That may help other people to understand about processing timeline of Bangladeshi applicant.

I know 2 BD guys got PR from Darwin, but they didn't go through security check.

•