• Page 486 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586986 ... LastLast
    Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Lhr

Title
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by tahasan007 View Post
      I have got a bridging visa WA010, I had work right in a regional area, Is any one can tell me if I can work in a metropolitan area now ?
      Yes mate! You can go anywhere in Australia once your original visa expires , and you are on bridging visa.confirmed by CO.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Prabinlisiya View Post
      Hai,
      Happy to inform u all, we got our grant letter today!
      applied on May 17,2014
      co allocated on 16 sep and asked for form1221, submitted on the same day!
      Received grant letter today afternoon,,,
      Thanks to everyone and best of luck for those who are waiting.
      Congrats and wishing you all the best for future:)

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
      Just sharing my 887 visa grant. Lodge file 12 may 2014 ..visa grant 11 sep 2014. ddnt ask for form 80 or 1221. Nationality indian.
      Congrats and wishing you all the best for future:)

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep
      Hi
      Can any one share timeline of any pakistani/Bangladeshi/irani who recently got 887
      From 475...thanks

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi all, I was contacted by team 13 and asked to give a details of what i was doing in between my Higher Secondary and university studies. There was a gap of 6 months before I started uni after Higher secondary. Before that I was also contacted by my CO who asked me to give updated passport details as my passport was expiring in 5 months. I went to the embassy to apply for new passport and sent all details to CO. My question is that, when team 13 gets involved does it mean that there is going to be an endless wait for me? :( :( feeling tensed.
      eid2014 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by shahedce View Post
      Hi all, I was contacted by team 13 and asked to give a details of what i was doing in between my Higher Secondary and university studies. There was a gap of 6 months before I started uni after Higher secondary. Before that I was also contacted by my CO who asked me to give updated passport details as my passport was expiring in 5 months. I went to the embassy to apply for new passport and sent all details to CO. My question is that, when team 13 gets involved does it mean that there is going to be an endless wait for me? :( :( feeling tensed.
      I am not an expert but mostly the endless wait depends on which country you are from and when you applied as for some people external checks take longer than usual, i am from Pak and applied in first week of march 2013 , last time contacted by team 13 in feb 2014 same questions like u :(

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      I am not an expert but mostly the endless wait depends on which country you are from and when you applied as for some people external checks take longer than usual, i am from Pak and applied in first week of march 2013 , last time contacted by team 13 in feb 2014 same questions like u :(

Hi eid2014, I am from Bangladesh and I applied on 22/04/2014.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Honestly speaking i wish and pray it will be quicker for u and for all who are waiting , and in your case i can see a positive sighn as your case has been taken up by team 13, but if you go through previous data in this blog most people saying team 13 usually gathering info and passing on to case officers and people can expect decisions in 3 to 4 months once they got all your info lined up:) so good luck hope it goes quicker for u.

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Honestly speaking i wish and pray it will be quicker for u and for all who are waiting , and in your case i can see a positive sighn as your case has been taken up by team 13, but if you go through previous data in this blog most people saying team 13 usually gathering info and passing on to case officers and people can expect decisions in 3 to 4 months once they got all your info lined up:) so good luck hope it goes quicker for u.

Thanks eid2014

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi eid2014,
      As per your provided info, you were contacted by team 13 in Feb that means about 7 months ago. So your thinking about decision about 3 to 4 months is not true I think.
      Actually we have nothing to do now. It is not about qualification or any documents. The process is very straight "You have to work 1 year full time and stay in regional area from 2 years". And everybody apply for 887 after completing those condition. All other people still getting visa in 3.5 to 5 months.
      I think you already understand what I am saying. There is No rule and that is the rule.
      True is there is no time line at all.
      eid2014 likes this.

•