• Page 487 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497537587987 ... LastLast
    Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #4861

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      131
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi eid2014,
      As per your provided info, you were contacted by team 13 in Feb that means about 7 months ago. So your thinking about decision about 3 to 4 months is not true I think.
      Actually we have nothing to do now. It is not about qualification or any documents. The process is very straight "You have to work 1 year full time and stay in regional area from 2 years". And everybody apply for 887 after completing those condition. All other people still getting visa in 3.5 to 5 months.
      I think you already understand what I am saying. There is No rule and that is the rule.
      True is there is no time line at all.
      I agree with the last line asad truth is there is no timeline at all but bitter truth is people some are waiting from 2013 and some getting it in 3 months , but if u see time line for Pak, Bangla its usually longer as compared to others .

    2. #4862

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,
      I would happy to inform you all, No need to refresh my email box any more. Golden email reached just now. .......
      Date of Visa Application : 26 May 2014
      Visa Grant Date : 23 September 2014
      No CO allocated none of forms 80, 1221 asked. !

      I'm from Srilanka and 475 to 887

      Thanks for everyone and best of luck for those who are waiting.



      Cheers,
      KevinG
      Last edited by Keving; 23-09-2014 at 03:57 AM.

    3. #4863

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      37
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi
      i just wanna share my updates:
      applied on 30-May-2014
      CO has been allocated today(23-September-2014) form team 10 Adelaide.

      she asked me about my resume( I am the secondary applicant)
      but the funny thing is 3 month ago someone from Team 13 also asked about my CV and I sent to them.

      now what?any idea?
      is she gonna send my case to security check?

      cheers,

    4. #4864

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      18
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by che1360 View Post
      Hi
      i just wanna share my updates:
      applied on 30-May-2014
      CO has been allocated today(23-September-2014) form team 10 Adelaide.

      she asked me about my resume( I am the secondary applicant)
      but the funny thing is 3 month ago someone from Team 13 also asked about my CV and I sent to them.

      now what?any idea?
      is she gonna send my case to security check?

      cheers,

      Thank you for sharing this information.

      Is there anyone on this blog who applied in April-May and haven't got residency yet? 2nd anyone from June got CO allocated?

      Please communicate and share information guys??

    5. #4865

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Keving View Post
      Hi Guys,
      I would happy to inform you all, No need to refresh my email box any more. Golden email reached just now. .......
      Date of Visa Application : 26 May 2014
      Visa Grant Date : 23 September 2014
      No CO allocated none of forms 80, 1221 asked. !

      I'm from Srilanka and 475 to 887

      Thanks for everyone and best of luck for those who are waiting.



      Cheers,
      KevinG

      Congrats Kevin so happy for u !

    6. #4866

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      34
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Victoria666 View Post
      Congrats Kevin so happy for u !
      Thanks Victoria.

      Hope your dream comes true soon. ....!
      Victoria666 likes this.

    7. #4867

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Adelaide SA
      Posts
      19
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hello All,

      Can somebody please help me, I am trying to apply for 887 visa online through Immi account but unable to proceed from step 3 onwards it is giving me error message "You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service"..... what does it mean?? We came on 475 visa and then we renewed our visa under 489 extended pathway as we had shortage of 3months. Our current 489 visa is valid till Jun 2015 and now we are eligible to apply for 887 PR visa (in 2weeks time completing 24months in Adelaide). How I can proceed further? Please help? Is there any contact nbr to call online support desk?

    8. #4868

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      23
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      From Iran. I applied 12 Nov 2013. Today got an email saying my case has been transferred to team 10 Adelaide and I have to contact theme for any inquiry.

      Any idea guys? What's happening? For how long we have to wait?

      People getting their PR in 3-4 months and we are waiting for ages.

    9. #4869

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      May 2014
      Posts
      37
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
      From Iran. I applied 12 Nov 2013. Today got an email saying my case has been transferred to team 10 Adelaide and I have to contact theme for any inquiry.

      Any idea guys? What's happening? For how long we have to wait?

      People getting their PR in 3-4 months and we are waiting for ages.
      Hi Locomotive

      has CO been allocated or not?
      have they asked for some extra documents?
      I am from Iran, I applied 30-May -2014 and today I received an email from case officer.

    10. #4870

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      86
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi che1360,
      Good sign!! Keep us updated if you get further contact from your CO or your golden email.
      Hope you are not too far.
      Anyway are you alone in your application or you have secondary applicant and kids included?
      Quote Originally Posted by che1360 View Post
      Hi
      i just wanna share my updates:
      applied on 30-May-2014
      CO has been allocated today(23-September-2014) form team 10 Adelaide.

      she asked me about my resume( I am the secondary applicant)
      but the funny thing is 3 month ago someone from Team 13 also asked about my CV and I sent to them.

      now what?any idea?
      is she gonna send my case to security check?

      cheers,
      Last edited by Asad; 23-09-2014 at 08:03 AM.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums