• Page 488 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538588988 ... LastLast
    Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 12869
    Like Tree2484Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Asad View Post
      Hi che1360,
      Good sign!! Keep us updated if you get further contact from your CO or your golden email.
      Hope you are not too far.
      Anyway are you alone in your application or you have secondary applicant and kids included?
      Thanks Asad,

in my application there are 2 of us, me and my wife , and I am the secondary applicant.
      my wife is the main applicant.

Cheers,
      che1360

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Hi She1360,

Haven't got any CO allocation notification but got an email from her about correcting some info in application. Then someone else contacted for more info and documents. and today processing team change.

I am confused. I emailed team 10 Adelaide to get new direct contact number to call them and ask what's happening.

I have some other friends waiting more than me. All from Iran.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Locomotive View Post
      From Iran. I applied 12 Nov 2013. Today got an email saying my case has been transferred to team 10 Adelaide and I have to contact theme for any inquiry.

Any idea guys? What's happening? For how long we have to wait?

People getting their PR in 3-4 months and we are waiting for ages.

I also recieved same email from DIBP my case is also trasnfered to team 10 of adelaide I aqm from Pakistan applied on 20th jan 2014.

I think it will be further delay in processing as I am not seeing any positive from any where for 887 visa application for people from iran pakistan n bangladesh

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Anyone from Pakistan applied in april 2013 onwards ? Please if possible share your timeline or story as it may help others:(

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by raman View Post
      hi just want to share with you all, a friend of mine apllied in first week of july and got Pr in july in about 4 weeks. though she was on a relative sponsored visa 487 living in melbourne. does anybody has any idea how her application got processed so quick or relative sponsored get any priority? As i applied on 29 june but have not had any reply.

And another question does it take any longer because i applied through paper application through the email address provided by immi because of different subclass of my spouse.
      Hi Raman,

Did you apply for 887 through paper application? I am unable to apply online due my visa changed from 475 to 489 and now online system gives me error "You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service. .....how did you apply through paper application? could you please advise?

may

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Anyone from Pakistan applied in april 2013 onwards ? Please if possible share your timeline or story as it may help others:(

Yes eid i think its good idea to share our timeline. i am form pak applied last week of July 2013 case officer assigned January 2014 ask few
      documents like form 80 and copy of passport but still waiting, i have spoken to my case officer he said my case is on external check since march 2014 could take up to 12 months
      eid2014 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Choksy View Post
      Hello All,

Can somebody please help me, I am trying to apply for 887 visa online through Immi account but unable to proceed from step 3 onwards it is giving me error message "You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service"..... what does it mean?? We came on 475 visa and then we renewed our visa under 489 extended pathway as we had shortage of 3months. Our current 489 visa is valid till Jun 2015 and now we are eligible to apply for 887 PR visa (in 2weeks time completing 24months in Adelaide). How I can proceed further? Please help? Is there any contact nbr to call online support desk?

Hi,

I was in your position about a month ago. I called immi.gov and i was advised to submit my documents to "gsm.validity@immi.gov.au". In addition to requested documents for visa(887) you'll need to add form 1276(you can find this form on the immi.gov.au website) and a screenshot with the error you have when you are trying to apply online.

Once i've done that in the next day they contacted me informing me that the format i used(7zip) to archive the docs is not accepted and i'll need to submit the docs again. I sent all the documents in two rounds and in the next day I received a confirmation that my application was valid. I received a receipt about payment and a document with a bridging visa.

The receipt i used in the next days to apply for medicare.

Hopefully, i answered your question.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Any applicant from June or July ?????

I goy got my migration agent ... Said it will still take 3-4 months for me to hear something from case officer ....
      Is it true ???

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by may View Post
      Yes eid i think its good idea to share our timeline. i am form pak applied last week of July 2013 case officer assigned January 2014 ask few
      documents like form 80 and copy of passport but still waiting, i have spoken to my case officer he said my case is on external check since march 2014 could take up to 12 months
      Thanks for sharing your story , i did applied via agent and last time i checked with the agent my file was on external checks as well ,not sure how long it will gonna take:( plz keep in touch incase you hear from someone with similar case .

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Yes Eid ...i have applied mid of july 2013 still in waiting process CO assigned 10 dec 2013 no response since then
      eid2014 likes this.

•