• Page 489 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589989 ... LastLast
    Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #4881

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi All

      Anyone can help me?

      I submitted my 887 application yesterday night,paid and got the receipts but I couldn't attached any documents. Nothing happened when I clicked attach document button . Anyone can advice me about my next step. I didn't even get bridging visa email.

    2. #4882

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      131
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Yes Eid ...i have applied mid of july 2013 still in waiting process CO assigned 10 dec 2013 no response since then
      Paki thank you for sharing your story , looks like you been here on this forum from sep 2013 (long time) please do share if you have any info which can help others so far we are 3 from Pak who applied in 2013 (May, Paki and Eid) keep in touch guys:)

    3. #4883

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Posts
      84
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep

      hi

      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Paki thank you for sharing your story , looks like you been here on this forum from sep 2013 (long time) please do share if you have any info which can help others so far we are 3 from Pak who applied in 2013 (May, Paki and Eid) keep in touch guys:)
      Hello friends. ..I am from pak too...applied in April 2014. .received email from team 13 in June and got case officer in Sept but nothing since then. ..
      I recommend all of those who are waiting more than year to lodge their inquiry with IGIS. I hope that will help you alot.
      eid2014 likes this.

    4. #4884

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      131
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by khan2942014 View Post
      Hello friends. ..I am from pak too...applied in April 2014. .received email from team 13 in June and got case officer in Sept but nothing since then. ..
      I recommend all of those who are waiting more than year to lodge their inquiry with IGIS. I hope that will help you alot.
      Thank you khan for sharing your timeline , i have spoken to my agent last week if we can make any inquiry her suggestion is to wait as no one cant do anything once it comes to external checks , but i will ask again , please share with others if you see any grant.

    5. #4885

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi every one,
      congratulation everyone who ever got the golden email...
      just want to know the applicants who are waiting from 2013. I applied at 18 October, January team 13 asked for resume and form 80.and may case officer allocated and asked for passport copy and ielts for wife..I think it's went too external security check..any ideas how long this will take?? I am from Bangladesh..and applied 887 from 487.

      best of luck for everyone ..

    6. #4886

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      86
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      I m from Bangladesh as well. Just wondering if any BD applicant got PR who went through security check. I applied Sept 2013 n one my friend applied Feb 2013, still waiting.
      I also want to know any 887 BD applicant got PR without security check from January 2013.

      I placed these asking in this forum before as well, I haven't found anyone. Thanks

    7. #4887

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Posts
      84
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep

      hi

      Quote Originally Posted by niljosna View Post
      I m from Bangladesh as well. Just wondering if any BD applicant got PR who went through security check. I applied Sept 2013 n one my friend applied Feb 2013, still waiting.
      I also want to know any 887 BD applicant got PR without security check from January 2013.

      I placed these asking in this forum before as well, I haven't found anyone. Thanks
      a month ago I heard at my work place that one Bangladesh person living in South Australia got 887 in 19 months.
      I don't know much detail about him as I just heard it from Bangladesh friends.

    8. #4888

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      43
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Anyone from Pakistan applied in april 2013 onwards ? Please if possible share your timeline or story as it may help others:(
      Hi all I applied first week of April 2013 CO in November ask few things next time in start of year 2014 another CO ask few thinks still waiting I am from Pakistan aswell .
      eid2014 likes this.

    9. #4889

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Posts
      3
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys
      I am from Pakistan applied on 10 may 2014 CO allocated last week asked for my resume and form 1221 and gonna get PR soon by the grace of Lord Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter where are you from what really matters is God's hand upon you.
      God is good
      Last edited by JesusisLord; 26-09-2014 at 03:40 PM.
      eid2014 likes this.

    10. #4890

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi All

      Can you please advice me, What's the Evidence type to attach work requirements (payslips,super,tax ect). I couldn't find proper one from immiaccount.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums