• Page 492 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 392442482490491492493494502542592992 ... LastLast
    Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi All, I have a different type of question. This is related to Bridging Visa. I have a plan to visit home country on coming December, and that time I will be on bridging visa A (if I not get my PR by that time). I know that I have to apply for BVB to travel outside, but to clarify few things my questions are as below:

1. How many days before of my departure date I need to apply for BVB?
      2. How long IMMI take to grant BVB?
      3. When they grant BVB does they send any grant letter? or what evidence I will show in immigration/airport during my depart and back in? does VEVO is enough?

If anybody in this forum has already traveled in BVB, please share your practical experience...................// also who didn't traveled but know the answer of above please share.
      It will be a great help ..................
      Thanks everybody.......

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      congrats mate ..... i have a question did you apply online or paper and have you attached form 80 and 1221. i applied on 29june and still waiting to hear from immi.

best of luck for your future.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      I submitted form 80 and 1221 on applied..also I applied by myself....my cousin applied on 19 June but his still waiting for grant...

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Thanks lot

Title
      Liked
      5 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
      Hi All, I have a different type of question. This is related to Bridging Visa. I have a plan to visit home country on coming December, and that time I will be on bridging visa A (if I not get my PR by that time). I know that I have to apply for BVB to travel outside, but to clarify few things my questions are as below:

1. How many days before of my departure date I need to apply for BVB?
      2. How long IMMI take to grant BVB?
      3. When they grant BVB does they send any grant letter? or what evidence I will show in immigration/airport during my depart and back in? does VEVO is enough?

If anybody in this forum has already traveled in BVB, please share your practical experience...................// also who didn't traveled but know the answer of above please share.
      It will be a great help ..................
      Thanks everybody.......

I am not an immi expert, but i can try to make an idea

If you have nearest DIBP office then you can personally go there and fill a form and you will get your BVB on the spot. ( As you are 887 applicant, and the process takes 3-4 months so i dont think you will get BVB).

you don't have to worry about grant letter because they will change your status online and then you can take print outs from there for your reference.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Hi dreamer,
      I have been is similar situation like you , i applied two days before my departure and they grant me the visa next day , depends on the reason as well , i took the tickets with me as a proof and got BVB next day, they send you email confirmation and grant letter of the decision, also i strongly suggest visit your near by immi office and lodge in person , all you need is some proof like ticket etc, fees for visa , passport details and passport and ofcourse form , and most important you need to notify them once you return :) hope this helps

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by cool View Post
      Hi all,
      finally got golden email this afternoon. I applied on 30 June from 487 to 887. I m indian..
      Congrats cool wishing you all the best for your future:)

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi All

I have attached a my docs yesterday and I just realized that some of my payslips got wrong date range on the top of the payslip without any caption but correct date range also include under pay period. I don't how it's happened any I may correct those from the company or I can get letter from company mentioning about the error.

Do I need to attached those payslips again ? or do I need to wait until CO ask from me about the error ?
      If I attach correct payslips, will CO get confused ?

Pls advice me ?

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Congrats cool,
      May I ask you a question? How many people were included in your application? I mean you were primary applicant, was there any secondary applicant and dependents?
      What about your cousin? Is he single in his application or with family? Really try to understand the pattern and priority they are maintaining.
      Many many thanks for sharing your good news with us and all the best in your future.

Quote Originally Posted by cool View Post
      Hi all,
      finally got golden email this afternoon. I applied on 30 June from 487 to 887. I m indian..

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hello Friends,

I am glad to inform you all, with God's grace yesterday I have received golden email with grant letter from team 10.

•