• Page 497 of 1294 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507547597997 ... LastLast
    Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 12932
    Like Tree2524Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      I know someone applied 7 july got Pr today

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by cool View Post
      Hi Asad
      I m main applicant on my file. Also we were three person on my application me. My wife and my son. And my cousin have same three person on his application too. But my cousin's wife pregnant so might be that reason immi not granting his PR..

Hi there

How will the immigration know whether you are pregnant or not? Has anybody experienced situations like that where they delay?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

Documents

I think I have uploaded salary slips twice. Can we deleted a document ???

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by giveme887 View Post
      I know someone applied 7 july got Pr today
      Can you share some more information ... How did they apply online or paper ?
      Which team is working on their file ?

Which ounty r they from?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Victoria666 View Post
      Hi there

How will the immigration know whether you are pregnant or not? Has anybody experienced situations like that where they delay?
      You're supposed to let them know when there are changes in your circumstances, like a change of address or if you got pregnant after lodging your application. As for delays, from what I've heard from a friend, you won't be allowed to have medicals while you're pregnant. Cause X-rays aren't good for the baby you're carrying. So usually delays are because they're supposed to wait for the delivery before they can ask for medicals... However, the friend was applying for a different visa where medicals were required. Since 887 applications don't ask for medicals, I'm not sure whether there's really going to be a delay caused by the pregnancy.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      Hi dreamer ,
      I would say its better if you go to any travel agent and create an itenary this can be done with out paying any thing , i would say the dates you want to get visa for , take that with you as a proof and note that you paying fees to DIBP so its always good to get longer visa just incase you need to go again , i have seen people applied and got visa for 3 months or more easily , the visa BVB if valid you can travel infuture if needed and if not valid does not harm you , and i think you can add spouse in same form part E , but in my case i went single , but check with DIBP , also to notify department about your return you can send email to your case officer if you have one or call the DIBP if no case officer ,also there is no harm to write on a paper the questions you asking me and call the helpdesk just for your peace of mind :)
      Thank you eid2014 for your answers..........................my pleasure. Till its far to go, I wish I will get PR by the time.................... Thanks............
      eid2014 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

i am about to apply for 887 visa through 489 visa , need some advice

1) even though my skilled occupation is in ICT but i am doing job as a PCA in nursing home as a part time , will it create any problem due to i am not working in my nominated occupation?

2) i am working 70 hrs per fortnight as a part time employee ,will it full fill full-time hrs a a requirement of 887 visa?

3) i am getting online pay slip fortnightly where my working hrs is 70 hrs , how online payslip be certified?

thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Thanks friend.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      any updates from june and july applicants please share ...

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

887 visa online application

hi, can someone help me. I just created immaccount. and want to prepare an application for 887 visa and my 2year finish on 10 nov. but when I go to immaccount it will say I don't have prerequisite valid visa. so can someone tell me what wrong or I am doing something wrong.

•