• Page 505 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 54054554955035045055065075155556051005 ... LastLast
    Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi,

My husband and I will be applying for the 887 visa this month. We have only just filed our taxes and will not receive the notice of tax assesment before the 22nd of October (which is when we can lodge the PR). Can anyone please let me know if it's possible to start and submit the PR application without the notice of tax assessment for this year, and if it's possible to submit the notice of tax assessment after we submitted documents for the PR? Any replies would be appreciated.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Indian14nov View Post
      Hi Lookman,

My immi site status was "in Progress" but i found this link http://www.mymigrationagent.com/clie...cation-status/ and checked my status and it was showing i met all the requirement apart from Form1221.

I talk to my agent and he send email to GSM and i got a email today
      Congrats wishing you all the best for your future and that link is really awesome:) i was asking my lawyer everytime for status since immiaccount but no more now :) thanks once again.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      any applicant from pak specially sg887, khan2942014, jesuslord or anyother person who got any update from their case , or anyone they know , i have recently seen two grants from pakistan in my friends circle but on a different visa class 885. Plz do share if you have any info:)
      co alotted after only 500 days
      team 10 asking fresh afp
      team 13 asked educational history / employment history / current status
      submitted on 1st october
      day no 520
      475--887

any suggestion?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by lookman View Post
      Hello SAAS,

Congratulation on getting Visa. Can you please share, who else was there in your application? and which team granted you the visa?

Thanks
      Hi,
      My wife and 2 kids. Visa was granted by GSM Adelaide. Good luck to you.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Edie View Post
      co alotted after only 500 days
      team 10 asking fresh afp
      team 13 asked educational history / employment history / current status
      submitted on 1st october
      day no 520
      475--887

any suggestion?
      Hey edie i think not much we can do apart from waiting and keeping in touch with department, but i can honestly understand what you going through i applied first week of april 2013 , still no luck :( and also you are nearly there , by the way did they tell you is it under checks or what?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi
      I am a newbie. just wondering if anyone have any thoughts or been in same situation!!
      applied 3 May 2013. Team 13 contacted for further info long ago and been in contact with team 10 and similar answer over and over (we are checking security etc).
      Is there any rule around the time line of how long it should take (or shouldn't take more than XXX months!!!)
      I am losing my patience.
      its been a while and have no idea whom to contact???

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by mattyro View Post
      Hi
      I am a newbie. just wondering if anyone have any thoughts or been in same situation!!
      applied 3 May 2013. Team 13 contacted for further info long ago and been in contact with team 10 and similar answer over and over (we are checking security etc).
      Is there any rule around the time line of how long it should take (or shouldn't take more than XXX months!!!)
      I am losing my patience.
      its been a while and have no idea whom to contact???
      Dont loose hope , i am here too and 6 other stories similar to ours (long wait) in this forum, by the way who knows may more here but they dont come forward , just be patience as you have passed most of it i personally believe.
      mattyro likes this.

Title
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      if anyone knows "complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" i have submitted all the required forms and details but this message is still showing on the online status of my application, checked with my agent she is saying that don't worry about it as online status of application doesn't show the actual full picture?? if anyone knows or can see their application plz reply.

Title
      Liked
      24 times
      Rep

hi

Quote Originally Posted by eid2014 View Post
      if anyone knows "complete character assessment particulars for this applicant" i have submitted all the required forms and details but this message is still showing on the online status of my application, checked with my agent she is saying that don't worry about it as online status of application doesn't show the actual full picture?? if anyone knows or can see their application plz reply.
      If it's a link on your online account. .Please click on it. ..it will take you to a form which you need to fill out online. .
      The form will be very much similar to form 80. ..
      I remember doing this when I applied for 475 visa. .

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      well, get fresh AFP and send to your CO , it does not take long, I think now you can apply online and hope you will get PR straightaway.

•