• Page 512 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 124124625025105115125135145225626121012 ... LastLast
    Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 12930
    Like Tree2524Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #5111

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Punjab84 View Post
      Applied on 9 july
      co allocated 9 oct
      pr granted 20 oct.
      Finally 487 to 887
      i submitted from 80, 1221 my son's medical pay slips
      medical and form submitted on 14 oct.......
      After 6 days finally got golden email... Thanks u everyone and specially adelaide forum which helps us a lot in future planning .......... Every single day we checked this forum to know which files are being processed ......and best of luck who waiting for 887 ........................

      hi Punjab84,

      just wanted to know if your payslip was paid as a fortnight ,so if it was paid as a fortnight how you give evidence to case officer that you work 35 hrs weekly. and was your payslip was online ,if online did you certified it. which state you are residing and were you family sponsor or estate sponsor, if possible also can you pls share your documents that you submitted for 887 visa in detail pls. hope it will not irritate you with my long question . it will be highly appreciated for reply.

      thanks

    2. #5112

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi mel87
      u dnt need to get ur payslips and other documents certified. I applied my 887 myself. Case officer just asked me for my daughter's medical. I printed all my payslips and bank statements online.
      I submittrd my bank statements
      phone bills
      Vic roads letters
      superannuation
      lease aggrement
      passport copies certified
      Date of birth proof certified copies
      photos for all applicants
      if ur married ur marriage certificate certified copy and an eveidencr that u have been in relation for last one year. Like joint bank account or other eveidence.
      income tax returns
      Group certificates
      job agreement or refrence from ur emloyer.
      pcc from oversease and AFP checks.

    3. #5113

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      8
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

      Could you please help me with this.
      Is 489(FS) bridging visa period count for 887 visa 2 years requirements ?

      Many thanks

    4. #5114

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      10
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Vic887 View Post
      Hi mel87
      u dnt need to get ur payslips and other documents certified. I applied my 887 myself. Case officer just asked me for my daughter's medical. I printed all my payslips and bank statements online.
      I submittrd my bank statements
      phone bills
      Vic roads letters
      superannuation
      lease aggrement
      passport copies certified
      Date of birth proof certified copies
      photos for all applicants
      if ur married ur marriage certificate certified copy and an eveidencr that u have been in relation for last one year. Like joint bank account or other eveidence.
      income tax returns
      Group certificates
      job agreement or refrence from ur emloyer.
      pcc from oversease and AFP checks.
      Hi vic 887 ,

      Thanks alot for your reply,

      I have few questions
      1) i am living in melbourne as part of designated area , when u start to fill online form , there is question asking whether you live and work in specified regional area , when click in specified regional area , it will link to do page of low population are which only for state sponsorship , there is nothing for designated area , do u know what should be answered either yes or no.

      2) is it compulsory to work in nominated occupation

      3) i was secondary applicant for 489 but i am fulling work requirement for 887 , can i be main applicant.

      4) i have fullfill 1 year work requirement by working fulltime , now i am going to leave the job where i am working but i got everything that i need for evidence of work requirement , do u think it is better not to leave that job until i will be granted 887 visa .

      hope to get reply

      Thanks

    5. #5115

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2014
      Posts
      14
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi got the golden email today. Applied 29 june co 1/10/14 submitted additional document 14/10/14 granted 21/10/14.

      best of luck for all the people waiting. This forum has been great source of info.

    6. #5116

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Mate,
      Congratulation!!! Thanks a lot for sharing your happiness with us.
      If you donít mind, can you please check your application status in the below link and share with us what it is showing?
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/
      I mean in first page & Check the Document Check list page. Are all the document checklist turn into Met or not?
      If they turn into Met, the date of that and your grant date are same or what else?
      In First page how many rows you have and what they are saying?
      Many thanks in advance.


      Quote Originally Posted by Punjab84 View Post
      Applied on 9 july
      co allocated 9 oct
      pr granted 20 oct.
      Finally 487 to 887
      i submitted from 80, 1221 my son's medical pay slips
      medical and form submitted on 14 oct.......
      After 6 days finally got golden email... Thanks u everyone and specially adelaide forum which helps us a lot in future planning .......... Every single day we checked this forum to know which files are being processed ......and best of luck who waiting for 887 ........................

    7. #5117

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Congrats raman!!! Will you please share your nationality?
      If you don’t mind, can you please check your application status in the below link and share with us what it is showing?
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...?action=eVisa/
      I mean in first page & Check the Document Check list page. Are all the document checklist turn into Met or not?
      If they turn into Met, the date of that and your grant date are same or what else?
      In First page how many rows you have and what they are saying?
      Many thanks in advance.

      Quote Originally Posted by raman View Post
      Hi got the golden email today. Applied 29 june co 1/10/14 submitted additional document 14/10/14 granted 21/10/14.

      best of luck for all the people waiting. This forum has been great source of info.

    8. #5118

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

      Hi

      Quote Originally Posted by mel887 View Post
      Hi vic 887 ,

      Thanks alot for your reply,

      I have few questions
      1) i am living in melbourne as part of designated area , when u start to fill online form , there is question asking whether you live and work in specified regional area , when click in specified regional area , it will link to do page of low population are which only for state sponsorship , there is nothing for designated area , do u know what should be answered either yes or no.

      2) is it compulsory to work in nominated occupation

      3) i was secondary applicant for 489 but i am fulling work requirement for 887 , can i be main applicant.

      4) i have fullfill 1 year work requirement by working fulltime , now i am going to leave the job where i am working but i got everything that i need for evidence of work requirement , do u think it is better not to leave that job until i will be granted 887 visa .

      hope to get reply

      Thanks
      hi
      i think its a better idea to stay on this job. Because sometimes they ask you how did u financially supportrd urself when u were unemployed.
      not sure about ur case u need to ring 131 881 and ask them. They will tell u in detail. In my case i had to apply through email because of some technical problem in there systrms.

    9. #5119

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      16
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Congrats to all who have got their PR's.
      I am a bit confused and concerned regarding my visa. Applied on the 15th May,Got a case officer working on my application from the 15 of September and asked for a form 80 of my husband. I had sent in a revised version of it as my husband works overseas. The case officer asked for him to return ASAP if he was to grant our PR. Well, my husband has returned back to Australia on the 11 of October. I have informed the department but till date no updates.My document checklist still shows 'required' while the case officer did say that all our documents were' met'. What is going on????? Please do update. Is there a number that I can call??My caseofficer is team 10.And on the other hand I applied through an agent so does all correspondence go through an agent or can I call and speak to the department?
      Any response will be appreciated.

    10. #5120

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      13
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      hey Wensmal .
      check you email please..
      thanks

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums