• Page 516 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 164164665065145155165175185265666161016 ... LastLast
    Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 12972
    Like Tree2540Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #5151

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      52
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by zamyad View Post
      Hi all,

      I've replied to my case officer two weeks ago but she has not back to me yet. I've heard from someone that I have to get auto reply email once I send email to my case officer ! Is this correct. Do you guys receive auto reply email when communicating with your case officer ?

      Cheers
      Hi ,
      can you tell me who is your case officer ?
      As I applied required documents 2 weeks ago I contacted department three times they said we still processing email... Not sure they received or not ?

      Have ve you got any updates from your side ?? If yes please share .. And tell me which team is working on your file ?

    2. #5152

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Posts
      26
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jac View Post
      hi all, i've recently just submitted my 887 application and i was wondering do they contact you through your email for any updates or do you have to keep checking your IMMI account to find out? I used an agent for my 475 visa so I'm not really sure of the process. Thanks in advance.

      They reply to your email. But if u have gone through an agent they will get via email.

    3. #5153

      Title
      Moderator
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      4,353
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hidayahramli View Post
      Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, I'm on 457 working visa (renewd twice already) and looking to PR visa. My employer doesnt want to sponsor me for PR and my job finishes on 30th Nov.

      I've tried to apply for 190 visa via NSW but missed it last intake. Can I apply for 887 PR visa from 457? i've worked in SIngleton for the past 3 years and now working in Moranbah,QLD. FIFO though, would this be an issue?
      No you can't.
      Is a mummy!

    4. #5154

      Title
      Moderator
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      4,353
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      Hi ,
      can you tell me who is your case officer ?
      As I applied required documents 2 weeks ago I contacted department three times they said we still processing email... Not sure they received or not ?

      Have ve you got any updates from your side ?? If yes please share .. And tell me which team is working on your file ?
      Just a reminder that co names are not allowed on the forum. Initials are as fine.
      saroar likes this.
      Is a mummy!

    5. #5155

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      52
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
      Just a reminder that co names are not allowed on the forum. Initials are as fine.
      i did not ask even full name of case officer . thanks

    6. #5156

      Title
      Moderator
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      4,353
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      It was a reminder to anyone answering who doesn't know our privacy rules. ;-)
      saroar likes this.
      Is a mummy!

    7. #5157

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Adelaide, SA
      Posts
      84
      Liked
      19 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
      It was a reminder to anyone answering who doesn't know our privacy rules. ;-)
      Why on the earth people ask for CO name in public forum? Even the initial is not OK. This can reveal confidential information. Those, who got correspondences from DIPB, please read the 'Important Notice' at the bottom of the email. Disclosing any information by quoting from the email is an offence.
      Blossom likes this.

    8. #5158

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      16
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      My friend applied on 27th july got PR today ... He submitted everything

    9. #5159

      Title
      Moderator
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      Adelaide
      Posts
      4,353
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by saroar View Post
      Why on the earth people ask for CO name in public forum? Even the initial is not OK. This can reveal confidential information. Those, who got correspondences from DIPB, please read the 'Important Notice' at the bottom of the email. Disclosing any information by quoting from the email is an offence.
      I totally agree. I'm sure most people here wouldn't want their work being discussed on open forum with their name everywhere. Maybe people don't think about that though. :-/
      Is a mummy!

    10. #5160

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      5
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

      Visa granted

      Got my visa granted.. I emailed to my CO and told him if he has got my daughter's medical and told him I need to go overseas for few days and will I be able to go overseas if the application is allocated to a CO? Got visa granted email in 1 hour.
      Quote Originally Posted by Himani0229 View Post
      i did not ask even full name of case officer . thanks
      Blossom likes this.

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums