• Page 519 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 194194695095175185195205215295696191019 ... LastLast
    Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Wahab View Post
      Dear ASAD, Thank you for sharing some good news. It is hard to have patience when you do not know how long you need to have patience.
      Dear Shahed, I have also taken a new MRP passport and have notified my case officer yesterday. Does it make the processing time much longer if i get a new passport?
      Hi Wahab, I don't think that will affect your processing time.

Hi applicant887, MRP means Machine Readable Passport. Previously Bangladeshi passports were hand written, but now they are upgrading it to MRP's.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by paki View Post
      Hello guys

A quick question....i have travelled overseas for two months and immigration granted me bridging visa B and after travelling overseas do i need to apply for Bridging visa A or it will be done automatically?????
      Hi Paki, did you already traveled or going to travel? Can you please share one thing: DIBP approved 2 months for you, did you apply for exact 2 months? or more than 2 months? In addition, I am just thinking what will be appropriate substantial reason for getting 2.5 months approval of BVB. do you have any suggestions? I am also planning to travel..............// Thank you Paki.....

Title
      Liked
      17 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
      Hi Paki, did you already traveled or going to travel? Can you please share one thing: DIBP approved 2 months for you, did you apply for exact 2 months? or more than 2 months? In addition, I am just thinking what will be appropriate substantial reason for getting 2.5 months approval of BVB. do you have any suggestions? I am also planning to travel..............// Thank you Paki.....
      Hi Dreamer

I had already travelled...i had applied for 2 months and they granted me two months straight away ...they did not asked for any reason but u have to mention in form when u apply ....and i have applied i got BVB in less than 4 hours....

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi all,
      today I complete 2 yrs of stay.I have all my other work n stay related documents ready except form 80 and 1221 for me n wife.I have completed all details online n in the evening will hit submit button.
      my query is can I upload both forms by tomorrow as I dont want to miss out on today's date that will be last day of October,since heard that they do monthwise.my forms are nearly finished ,so I may b able to complete by evening but in case can't then should I wait till tomorrow to do all together or I can do rest n can login in account n upload forms tomorrow.
      pls guys I need replies urgently.
      thanks

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      Hi all,
      today I complete 2 yrs of stay.I have all my other work n stay related documents ready except form 80 and 1221 for me n wife.I have completed all details online n in the evening will hit submit button.
      my query is can I upload both forms by tomorrow as I dont want to miss out on today's date that will be last day of October,since heard that they do monthwise.my forms are nearly finished ,so I may b able to complete by evening but in case can't then should I wait till tomorrow to do all together or I can do rest n can login in account n upload forms tomorrow.
      thanks
      Forms 80&1221 are part of documents and they can only be uploaded when you submitted your application and recieved you TRN. Upon submitting your application you then upload all documents including these forms as per documents checklist.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

hi.

I will submit my applicatiodn next week. I know i can't upload the document without submit. so just wondering when we will submit the application it will be in the queue or after uploading the documents. and can someone tell me when i will get my bridging visa. thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by manny3 View Post
      I will submit my applicatiodn next week. I know i can't upload the document without submit. so just wondering when we will submit the application it will be in the queue or after uploading the documents. and can someone tell me when i will get my bridging visa. thanks
      You application loadgement date is the date when you submit your application. You can attach the documents after that any time you like, before CO contacts you, which normally is taking atleast 3 months for most of the applicants.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      Hi all,
      thanks
      I dont think that they process applications on monthly basis rather its in the order they recieve the applications. You can attach documents anytime after you submit your application to the time CO conatcts you (even i guess after that as well).

Take your time, and make complete and correct documents and then attach them.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by lookman View Post
      I dont think that they process applications on monthly basis rather its in the order they recieve the applications. You can attach documents anytime after you submit your application to the time CO contacts you (even i guess after that as well).

Take your time, and make complete and correct documents and then attach them.
      thanks lookman.
      already submitted and will upload forms tomorrow.
      by monthly ,I meant that sometimes they try to clear whole lot of applications of the particular month especially before going on holidays like christmas or after coming back from holidays etc so just wanted october date and not november.of course they process in order of receiving applications but to me october was important.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by applicant887 View Post
      Forms 80&1221 are part of documents and they can only be uploaded when you submitted your application and recieved you TRN. Upon submitting your application you then upload all documents including these forms as per documents checklist.
      Thanks applicant 887
      i already submitted the application
      i will upload following documents,just correct me if i m gng to upload extra or less documents
      For myself as main applicant
      1.Passport copy
      2.passport photo
      3.Address proof-bank statement
      4.employment proof-payslip,group certificate,tax assessment
      5.form 80 and 1221
      6.police chk AFP

For wife(my wife also has her employment proof,but since i am main applicant i assume it has to be my documents only???)
      1. passport
      2. Address-utility bills
      3. Passport photo
      4.Police chk-AFP
      Apart from above do I need anything else for me or wife,pls let me know
      thanks

•