• Page 520 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 204204705105185195205215225305706201020 ... LastLast
    Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      Thanks applicant 887
      i already submitted the application
      i will upload following documents,just correct me if i m gng to upload extra or less documents
      For myself as main applicant
      1.Passport copy
      2.passport photo
      3.Address proof-bank statement
      4.employment proof-payslip,group certificate,tax assessment
      5.form 80 and 1221
      6.police chk AFP

For wife(my wife also has her employment proof,but since i am main applicant i assume it has to be my documents only???)
      1. passport
      2. Address-utility bills
      3. Passport photo
      4.Police chk-AFP
      Apart from above do I need anything else for me or wife,pls let me know
      thanks
      No worries,
      It all looks fine. But I would also upload some utility bills as furthur proof of residency if i had some.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Thanks applicant 887
      i already submitted the application
      i will upload following documents,just correct me if i m gng to upload extra or less documents
      For myself as main applicant
      1.Passport copy
      2.passport photo
      3.Address proof-bank statement
      4.employment proof-payslip,group certificate,tax assessment
      5.form 80 and 1221
      6.police chk AFP

For wife(my wife also has her employment proof,but since i am main applicant i assume it has to be my documents only???)
      1. passport
      2. Address-utility bills
      3. Passport photo
      4.Police chk-AFP
      Apart from above do I need anything else for me or wife,pls let me know
      thanks
      You'd better upload form 80 and 1221 for you wife as well. CO requested those forms from both me and my wife.
      For address proof you can upload rent agreement, Driver's licence.
      If I were you I would upload wife's employment proof as well. It doesn't harm. Anyway it's up to you

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Thanks applicant 887.
      Well utility bills are all in wife's name ,so I have used utility bills as her address proof and bank statement as mine.Is there a limit to documents in numbers or in size that we can upload?
      Actually have rental agreement too for the first year but in the second year the owner didnt bother to renew,though we kept asking him.So i haven't attached it on purpose thinking that what if we are aske dto provide 2nd years ,so just to be on safe side?
      any other sufggestion?

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Mal123 View Post
      You'd better upload form 80 and 1221 for you wife as well. CO requested those forms from both me and my wife.
      For address proof you can upload rent agreement, Driver's licence.
      If I were you I would upload wife's employment proof as well. It doesn't harm. Anyway it's up to you
      Thanks Mal 123,
      sorry I forgot to mention form 80 and 1221 for wife in my list.I have done that too.
      I was just wondering about limit and size of documents and also that if wife's employmnet not required so why to put unnecessary fearing size of document

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=Mal123;303335]

Thanks Mal 123,
      sorry I forgot to mention form 80 and 1221 for wife in my list.I have done that too.
      I was just wondering about limit and size of documents and also that if wife's employmnet not required so why to put unnecessary fearing size of document

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Just one more query!!
      though we have completed 2 yrs here,we still have one more year of our visa 475 validity.We are planning to go overseas in mid march 2015.In case till then if we are not granted visa(hopefully we may get by then ..keeping fingers crossed) ,can we travel overseas on same visa(475) and be back or we will have to get some bridging visa( i have heard about this in previous posts but till date not sure what is it from A to B or vice versa?).Can someone throw light on this bridging thing and does it apply to us or no?
      We might come back in 2 months.
      my next query is if we granted while we are overseas,will we have to come back to adelaide to get visa granted or we can come in any state(as wife is trying job in another state which sounds better than here )
      worst scenario: If we are not granted visa till we are back from overseas(which will be like 7 and half months from date of application),do we have to come to adelaide and wait or can we still go in other state directly from overseas.
      If anyone had been in this situation or knows or has any info about it then kindly share as have to plan dates accordingly to go overseas
      thanks again!

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Just checked the link to check online about documents required on ecom.immi.gov.au and to my horror i can see things that have never been mentioned by anyone in previous so many posts.I hope I am not a different one;
      Below is what it says for me and wife
      Fo me
      1.Birth Certificate(is passport copy not ok for it ? would I required school certificates to show and should it be certified?)
      2.Copy of passport(already uploaded)
      3. IELTS (I had appeared for it overseas in June 2009 while applying for 475,can it be used? if not then will I have to appear for it again?)
      4.Marriage certificate(does it require to be certified)
      5.AFP(already uploaded)
      6.Passport photo(already uploaded)
      For wife
      1.Birth Certificate(is passport copy not ok for it ? would I required school certificates to show and should it be certified?)
      3. IELTS (she had appeared for it overseas in June 2009 while applying for 475,can it be used? if not then will she has to appear for it again?)
      4.Evidence of name change(will my passport copy of her name changed and her new passport with her name changed and marriage certificate be enough?)
      5.AFP(already uploaded)
      7.Form 1221

Its not showing form 80 and 1221 for me and form 80 for her so does that mean we dont have to submit it?
      pls guys if anyone had similar situations pls let me know especially about IELTS!!!
      Also is it the documents show required till a CO is alloted even though we have already sent?
      i am really going crazy with this.Can anyone pls reply in detail to each query.Sorry that its too long.
      thanks in advance

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      No update from August applicants... I think all the july applications have been allocated ... X

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Just checked the link to check online about documents required on ecom.immi.gov.au and to my horror i can see things that have never been mentioned by anyone in previous so many posts.I hope I am not a different one;
      Below is what it says for me and wife
      Fo me
      3. IELTS (I had appeared for it overseas in June 2009 while applying for 475,can it be used? if not then will I have to appear for it again?)
      4.Marriage certificate(does it require to be certified)
      5.AFP(already uploaded)
      For wife
      3. IELTS (she had appeared for it overseas in June 2009 while applying for 475,can it be used? if not then will she has to appear for it again?)
      4.Evidence of name change(will my passport copy of her name changed and her new passport with her name changed and marriage certificate be enough?)
      5.AFP(already uploaded)
      7.Form 1221

Its not showing form 80 and 1221 for me and form 80 for her so does that mean we dont have to submit it?
      pls guys if anyone had similar situations pls let me know especially about IELTS!!!
      Also is it the documents show required till a CO is alloted even though we have already sent?
      i am really going crazy with this.Can anyone pls reply in detail to each query.Sorry that its too long.
      thanks in advance
      Following are the documents that I submitted. You do not need IELTS. I am sure about that. CO should have asked if needed when he contacted me last week. Also I know my friend got 887 PR without submitting IELTS

1. Scanned colour copies of the biographical pages of the current passports - Both me and my wife (Certified by JP)
      2. Australian Drivers Licence - Each (Certified by JP)
      3. Recent, scanned passport-sized photograph (45 mm x 35 mm)-Each (head and shoulders against a plain background and be labelled with the applicant's name)
      4. Wife's evidence of the name change (Certified by JP)
      5. Scanned colour copy of birth registration for both (Including english translation) (Certified by JP)
      6. Scanned colour copy of marriage certificate (Including english translation) (Certified by JP)
      7. AFP checks for both
      8. Wife's Degree Certificate (Certified by JP)
      9. Evidence of living -Rent Agreement/Rent Receipts/Synergy Bill/iiNet Bills/Bank Statements/Tax documents
      10.Evidence of working - Employee Reference Letter/Payslips/Payment summaries/Superannuation Statement

Form 80 and 1221 are not in the list but be prepared if CO asks as in my case (I prepared those forms till 3AM in the morning)

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by giveme887 View Post
      No update from August applicants... I think all the july applications have been allocated ... X
      Allocated but no decision yet :-(
      Applied on 27th July

•