• Page 526 of 1290 FirstFirst ... 264264765165245255265275285365766261026 ... LastLast
    Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 12894
    Like Tree2490Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hello Lads,

I have been lurking around from ages.. nearly 2 years... my heart goes with the ones who are waiting for 887.

Well, coming down to what Iam after (Actually I have couple of questions),

I will have to clear my barricades of my 489 visa along with its conditions and apply for 887 in early next month (Say around 4th Dec), I know I will have to upload my Overseas PCC and AFP PCC for me my dependents who are over 16 years aged. If that matters, I have traveled out of Australia, for 3 to 4 weeks on a paid vacation.
      So,

1) Do I need to upload my overseas PCC as well ? along with AFP PCC, considering my travel
      2) Also, how early can I apply for Overseas and AFP PCC, say if I wish to drop on Dec 4th can I apply for my Overseas PCC and AFP PCC early next week ?

Many thanks in advance.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Any News how many applicants got their PR approved and how many got case officer allocated this week!!!
      JATT likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Dear byrash
      AFP CC is granted after 2 weeks but overseas police CC,it depends on the country you need CC from I mean your nationality,
      for example, I applied for overseas CC from Iran embassy in Canberra in mid of June and they gave it to me last week after 4 months!
      As far as I know,when your case officer allocated, Police Clearance will be asked

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by byrash View Post
      Hello Lads,

I have been lurking around from ages.. nearly 2 years... my heart goes with the ones who are waiting for 887.

Well, coming down to what Iam after (Actually I have couple of questions),

I will have to clear my barricades of my 489 visa along with its conditions and apply for 887 in early next month (Say around 4th Dec), I know I will have to upload my Overseas PCC and AFP PCC for me my dependents who are over 16 years aged. If that matters, I have traveled out of Australia, for 3 to 4 weeks on a paid vacation.
      So,

1) Do I need to upload my overseas PCC as well ? along with AFP PCC, considering my travel
      2) Also, how early can I apply for Overseas and AFP PCC, say if I wish to drop on Dec 4th can I apply for my Overseas PCC and AFP PCC early next week ?

Many thanks in advance.
      Hi byrash,
      AFP is doing really quick .We applied in mid november on a Monday .In morning we applied online and by evening got confirmation email of positive outcome and they said they will post it in next post and we received in our post on 3rd working day(thursday morning)....I am not sure if your name and family name is common here depending on which nationality you are then it might take few more days. AFP is a must so do it now without wasting time.you will definately get before you apply for 887.

About Overseas PCC,according to my knowledge and also what is written on website you will require PCC only if you have lived there for 3 months or more.Since only one month then i think PCC not required.If CO asks then only do it.I know that may cause delays.U can also upload your PCC last that you had done from your country before u came in australia.since u never went to your country how can you be require dto get PCC?(I assume the out of australia tour wasnt in your country)
      Hope i have clarified to some extent!!
      Last edited by AT31Oct; 06-11-2014 at 10:33 AM.

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Can anybody tell how to check Bridging visa status on vevo for secondary applicant? Because whenever I put primary applicant's passport detail along with TRN number vevo works and showed details of primary applicant. But when I put secondary applicant's passport detail along with the TRN (same TRN number as you know) number then vevo not working. Please share how to check......// Thanks....

csc

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      hi all,
      Got the PR Grant email today
      applied on 4th of August
      CO allocated and contacted on 4th of November, asked for form 80 for ourselves and medical check for our baby
      Submitted the required documents and medicals on 5th of November
      PR granted on 7th of November
      Thanks for all the valuable details provided in this forum by everyone
      JATT likes this.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Congrats mate....

Quote Originally Posted by csc View Post
      hi all,
      Got the PR Grant email today
      applied on 4th of August
      CO allocated and contacted on 4th of November, asked for form 80 for ourselves and medical check for our baby
      Submitted the required documents and medicals on 5th of November
      PR granted on 7th of November
      Thanks for all the valuable details provided in this forum by everyone

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Dear all,

Just to share that I applied the 06/08/2014 (475 to 887) and got CO allocated yesterday 06/11/2014 (Adelaide GSM Team 10).
      I was asked to provide further proof of residence in regional area.
      Submitted the required straight away (uploaded to ImmiAccount).

I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

Regards.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi
      applicant887,
      thanks for your concern I am from Bangladesh ,i am waiting from march 2013 my case officer communicate at 24th of oct2013 thay asked lots of questions about my spouse then just move my file one group to another but every thing was clear after that still waiting ...................

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi jorgenabor,
      I am really happy for your update and best of luck .can you please tell me what is your nationality .

•