• Page 528 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 284284785185265275285295305385786281028 ... LastLast
    Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 12962
    Like Tree2534Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jorgenabor View Post
      Hi all,

Good news, just got the grant letter for my 887 Visa. Thank you all for the support. The info in this forum has been very useful.
      Previous Visa: 475
      Date of Application: 06/08/2014
      CO allocated: 06/11/2014
      Additional Documents Submitted: 06/11/2014
      Grant Date: 10/11/2014
      Nationality: Venezuela

All the best guys.
      congratulation mate,

if you dont mind can you pls share what kind of document u submitted again for residential proof and what u submitted in the begining.

thanks

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello fellow's
      I would like to share my good new with you. i got my golden email today . I applied on 30th may,2014 , co allocated on 29 october and asked for 1221 for me and my wife and also asked or pcc,afp and contract paper from my work. i submitted all the documents on friday 4pm and today at 11:58am i got my email i was waiting from last 7.5 years( yes thats right ,you read it ...i came to Australia in 2007 and finally got my P.R).
      Ps:- i was not able to apply 887 online because it was showing an error so i contacted immigration andthey asked me to post or email all my documents to them.

thanks to all and for those who are still waiting on 887 , all i can say hang in there and best of luck to all of you , may you all get your pr soon. cheers!!

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      My daughter's new passport has arrived (the old one was expiring soon) and I need to submit it to Immi so they have it on their records. I know the form to fill out is 929, but instead of manually handing it in at an Immi office in Perth (the closest city to my regional town), can I submit it online somewhere? Or maybe mail it off?

Title
      Liked
      27 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by orionalation View Post
      My daughter's new passport has arrived (the old one was expiring soon) and I need to submit it to Immi so they have it on their records. I know the form to fill out is 929, but instead of manually handing it in at an Immi office in Perth (the closest city to my regional town), can I submit it online somewhere? Or maybe mail it off?
      Hi orionalation,
      You can post the filled form to your nearest office alongside the certified copy of passport bio date page.
      The second page of form 929 contains all the offices and their locations and postal addresses.
      Before posting the original form make a copy for yourself for future reference.
      475 to 887--- Application Date: 22 Aug 2014---Team 10 Request: 12 Nov 2014
      No Team 13 Request so far---Referred to ESC: 23 Nov 2014---Grant 27th July 2015 Waiting time 11+ months

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by nep12 View Post
      congratulation mate,

if you dont mind can you pls share what kind of document u submitted again for residential proof and what u submitted in the begining.

thanks
      Sure nep12,

At first I submitted just one certified copy of one lease agreement (we have lived in three places so far) and a couple of utility bills for the other two places.

So after my CO asked for additional proof of residence I submitted further certified copies of the newest lease agreements and ALL (not just a couple) of my gas, telstra and electricity bills in a pdf (bundled in about five pdf files).
      I also submitted three bank statements for several dates showing my residential address (pdf).
      Someone mentioned here at the forum that a government letter could also serve as proof so I also submitted two Security Bond Statements from the WA Department of Commerce (I live in WA), just in case.

So my advice would be to make sure that all your period of residence is sufficiently documented (duh, this one was pretty obvious but live and learn right?).

All the best guys.

Cheers

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi All,

I have a question, while reviewing my form 80, i came across that i made a couple of minor mistakes, I need suggestions on:

1- Should I make the corrections and upload the document again?
      2 -Should I wait CO to ask for clarification?

Anyone, out there, who faced the same scenario, please suggest.

Thanking in advance. Cheers

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by jorgenabor View Post
      Hi all,

Good news, just got the grant letter for my 887 Visa. Thank you all for the support. The info in this forum has been very useful.
      Previous Visa: 475
      Date of Application: 06/08/2014
      CO allocated: 06/11/2014
      Additional Documents Submitted: 06/11/2014
      Grant Date: 10/11/2014
      Nationality: Venezuela

All the best guys.
      Congrats mate!

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hi all,
      I had posted some queries but haven't got any replies yet.
      Below are the queries again

1.For date of birth:Is passport enough or we have to upload any other document.I have only photocopy of high school certificate that has DOB.(original lost and not possible to get duplicate).Will the photocopy( B/W, not colour) be ok to upload?I have Drivers licence but from overseas and some more Identity cards related to my overseas profession.Can I upload them?
      2. For address for myself: I have uploaded bank statement,phone bills only . Lease Agreement: we have only for one year only as second year renewal agent didn't bother as owner overseas but we living in same house.I didn't upload lease agreement on purpose as I didn't have for second year thus not making them doubt about it.Should I upload that one year's agreement ?
      For address for wife:same Bank statement as it joint account,her phone bills and all utility bills like electricity,internet and gas as it has her name as she booked them and though she told them to add my name the service provider didn't bother to put and we too didn't realise then that it can be a problem.
      3.All my uploaded documents are not JP certified,can this pose a problem?

Anyone with similar situations or scenarios pls reply
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      Hi Dreamer,
      Till few weeks ago I could see both our details on vevo but after reading ur post I tried and its not working for secondary applicant for me too!!so no worries looks like some system problem. It doesn't show for either person on ecom website too.Chk it out.
      Thank you AT31Oct. ECOM also same. don't know is it system problem or anything else...............

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Mishu View Post
      Hi guyz
      just an update...today immi asked for my wife AFP certificate...applied on 18th October 2013...nationality Bangladesh..don't know how long this will take to be approved.
      Just a question: Didn't you submitted AFP certificate of you wife while you submit your application on 18th oct 2013? or DIBP is asking the AFP cert for 2nd time? Thanks

•