• Page 531 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 314314815215295305315325335415816311031 ... LastLast
    Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #5301

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      57
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sidbharat View Post
      Guyz!!!
      Got golden email today.
      Applied date: 28/08/2014
      Previous visa: 475
      887 granted: 13/11/2014
      Direct email, no extra documents... no form 80, no 1221, no overseas pcc
      thank you guys for your posts. this forrum really helped.
      I wish goodluck to you all.
      documents submitted:
      passport, afp, foto (both me and partner), payslip of 24 months, rego, electricity bill, room agreement, employer letter (only self). thats all!!!!!
      Many many congrats mate!
      trend is going under 3 months, nearly 2.5 months for u!!!hopefully they do faster like 2 yrs ago,pple have got in minimum 3-15 days max.And that's what it should be because they have all our information linked with everything right from our bank acc to ATO to immi,so why all this drama of so much documents and the disgusting form 80 and 1221 and annoying thing is asking for PCC even though person hasn't gone overseas in 24 months that he is here! Isn't this ridiculous? Also for a friend asked Medical check up though he only went overseas for a month and not asked for a friend who went twice overseas for 2 months each time!It is just a CO's demand to anything that he feels like random ask for just anything which is not even in list,that makes person go mad and organising it.
      They should make applying for PR easy and not a trouble and endless wait for unknown reasons!
      Last edited by AT31Oct; 13-11-2014 at 11:43 AM.

    2. #5302

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Glenelg
      Posts
      1,629
      Liked
      1650 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      They should make applying for PR easy and not a trouble and endless wait for unknown reasons!
      Really??......sorry I have to disagree......why should it be made easy?......yes the forms can be time cinsuming to fill in, we spent the 5 years before Serling in australia travling and our form 80 had 6 extra pages added for places we had been, we knew before we even applied that form 80 was a possibility so as soon as we sent in our application we began sorting out a form 80 "just in case" when we were asked for it we were able to send it straight away, it is not difficult just time consuming. It is clearly documented ALL the things that you may or may not be asked for, why not spend the waiting time constructively and just get on with spending it getting them together in advance, just in case?

    3. #5303

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      57
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Claire-n-tel View Post
      Really??......sorry I have to disagree......why should it be made easy?......yes the forms can be time cinsuming to fill in, we spent the 5 years before Serling in australia travling and our form 80 had 6 extra pages added for places we had been, we knew before we even applied that form 80 was a possibility so as soon as we sent in our application we began sorting out a form 80 "just in case" when we were asked for it we were able to send it straight away, it is not difficult just time consuming. It is clearly documented ALL the things that you may or may not be asked for, why not spend the waiting time constructively and just get on with spending it getting them together in advance, just in case?
      Well Claire n tel,
      I think you just read my last sentence and came to a conclusion.You misunderstood my post.I was talking in general about some pple those who haven't got PR yet applied since Jan 2013!!!! I was replying for them.Is it not annoying to wait for some security reason coz they r from certain country?
      When overseas their security is cleared quickly and then y here its taking ages,they haven't been overseas after coming here and their PCC is clear from their country and here AFP is clear so y the long wait in name of security check.I can understand how annoying it can be.I was not talking about my case at all in this regard as it has been only 2 weeks since I applied!!!!So making easy was for them!!!In the past it was given in 3 days ,so wasn't that easy!!!as i mentioned in my previous post everything is linked.I hav every good example for this.An aussie person travelling in a different country was picked up at airport for not carrying cash to show how he is gonna survive.He showed his credit an debit cards.The airport people just by entering his name on a secured system told him everything about his account and job etc etc that he was surprised at their system.I had met a person who knows someone in immigration and shared with him couple of months ago how immigration works and said the same thing (about the system of the previous example) about how its linked and really they have everything but want us to provide to convince them that we are genuine residents with good intentions to stay back here and it really depends on the CO and his mood to get satisfied in few or more documents ,just like our teachers in school would give different marks to us for writing same essay like our friends...lol From this post only there are lot of examples for similar situation applicants being treated differently. I hope I have clarified most of things for everyone

      Regarding forms, in both forms information is repeated and I also have 2 extra pages for most of the questions.I wasn't aware about this forum till 2 days before I applied and didn't know that forms could be uploaded later.My friends that i know did paper application.So for a person like me who didn't have information had to fill the form day and night to upload it all together,though the list of documents doesn't ask for it ....If you have read previous posts of pple,they are asking for resumes which is new now.How can a person imagine that resume will be asked ,doesn't both form information make up for a resume???
      I wish i had searched in google and got this website before to understand this PR process better.Calling immigration 13....number was waste of time every time holding for 1.5 hrs at least to speak. This forum is much more informative with pple sharing their experiences and that's making others alert to do that thing in advance and saving time and getting direct PR without further documents hassle !!!!!
      Thanks to the admin and all members of grp for this form.Keep informing and sharing.It can help someone really in need!!!
      I hope you all agree(not misunderstand) with me what I wanted to say and above all are my views and solely my expereince and understanding to this system,Forum and PR!!!I am not criticising any process or any person.Just my thoughts....I wish everyone should get PR very soon those who are waiting since long.All d best guys!!!
      Last edited by AT31Oct; 14-11-2014 at 12:23 AM.
      giveme887 and emilywatson like this.

    4. #5304

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      17
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Anyone who submitted their 887 application in August and not been assigned a CO yet? I put mine in on August 19th and we've not heard anything back yet. I'm from Pakistan, so not expecting PR for another year at the very least, but was thinking we'd have a CO by now at least.

    5. #5305

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      Hi all,
      This is the documents checklist that shows me when I log into my account with TRN no on ecom.immi website.Below is what it shows.It has mentioned about IELTS for both.I wish to know if this is a common checklist and has anyone else got this.It doesn't say about form 80 and 1221 for me but only 1221 for wife,though we uploaded both forms for both.
      I have not heard about IELTS again for 887 .Has anyone faced similar situation,pls reply.

      13/11/2014 Electronic Application Status Inquiry
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au
      E-Business Systems
      Document Checklist
      Person 1 Name:
      Date of birth:
      31/10/2014 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Required Message
      31/10/2014 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Required Message
      31/10/2014 Evidence of English language ability Required Message
      31/10/2014 Marriage certificate Required Message
      31/10/2014 Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates Required Message
      31/10/2014 Passport photo Required Message
      Person 2 Name:
      Date of birth:
      31/10/2014 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Required Message
      31/10/2014 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Required Message
      31/10/2014 Evidence of change of name Required Message
      31/10/2014 Evidence of English language ability Required Message
      31/10/2014 Form 1221- Additional personal particulars information Required Message
      31/10/2014 Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates Required Message
      31/10/2014 Passport photo Required Message
      Print

      13/11/2014 Electronic Application Status Inquiry
      https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au
      Privacy Online Security Copyright & Disclaimer

      Thanks


      Hi Mate

      I applied 24rd Sep 2014 and on my account also asking IELTS for both applicants. I don't know why they asking IELTS for main applicant. I called immi 3,4 time to immi to confirm and they said, no need IELTS for main applicant. Following list showing on my doc list. No form 80 or 1221

      24/09/2014 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Required Message
      24/09/2014 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Required Message
      24/09/2014 Evidence of English language ability Required Message
      24/09/2014 Marriage certificate Required Message
      24/09/2014 Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates Required Message
      24/09/2014 Passport photo Required Message
      Person 2 Name:
      Date of birth:
      24/09/2014 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Required Message
      24/09/2014 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Required Message
      24/09/2014 Evidence of English language ability Required Message
      24/09/2014 Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates Required Message
      24/09/2014 Passport photo


      Required Message



      I got a auto generated email yesterday from Programme Management Unit/General killed Migration/Department of Immigration and Border Protection and ask me to submit all doc at this time but ask me to refer department normal 887 document checklist.

      We have to wait and see.

      Cheers
      Last edited by pata; 14-11-2014 at 05:04 AM. Reason: error

    6. #5306

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Congratulations Mate ,

      If you don't mind, can you pls advice following questions?

      1. I applied 487 to 887 on 24/10/2014 and 13/11/2013 got a auto generated mail from Programme Management Unit / General Skilled Migration /Department of Immigration and Border Protectionand asked me to submit all docs as they going to process my application.
      Did you get that kind of mail ?
      If you got , What was the next step? how long they took to grant PR after that?

      2. Did they contacted your employees?
      As I worked several places , Do I need to remind to my employees ?

      Thanks
      Last edited by pata; 14-11-2014 at 06:05 AM. Reason: error

    7. #5307

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      57
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
      Hi Mate

      I applied 24rd Sep 2014 and on my account also asking IELTS for both applicants. I don't know why they asking IELTS for main applicant. I called immi 3,4 time to immi to confirm and they said, no need IELTS for main applicant. Following list showing on my doc list. No form 80 or 1221

      24/09/2014 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Required Message
      24/09/2014 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Required Message
      24/09/2014 Evidence of English language ability Required Message
      24/09/2014 Marriage certificate Required Message
      24/09/2014 Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates Required Message
      24/09/2014 Passport photo Required Message
      Person 2 Name:
      Date of birth:
      24/09/2014 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Required Message
      24/09/2014 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Required Message
      24/09/2014 Evidence of English language ability Required Message
      24/09/2014 Character Requirements Penal Clearance Certificates Required Message
      24/09/2014 Passport photo
      Required Message


      I got a auto generated email yesterday from Programme Management Unit/General killed Migration/Department of Immigration and Border Protection and ask me to submit all doc at this time but ask me to refer department normal 887 document checklist.

      We have to wait and see.

      Cheers
      Hi Pata,
      Thanks for replying .At least I know now that it is mostly system generated and we don't require to appear IELTS not even for 2nd applicant.
      Wow ditto I also received same type of email yesterday and got surprised that how I could get email so soon just in 2 weeks of applying.Then i read carefully and it looked like a common email may be sent after a few weeks or so as reminder to upload documents.
      Last edited by AT31Oct; 14-11-2014 at 07:17 AM.

    8. #5308

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      57
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
      Congratulations Mate ,

      If you don't mind, can you pls advice following questions?

      1. I applied 487 to 887 on 24/10/2014 and 13/11/2013 got a auto generated mail from Programme Management Unit / General Skilled Migration /Department of Immigration and Border Protectionand asked me to submit all docs as they going to process my application.
      Did you get that kind of mail ?
      If you got , What was the next step? how long they took to grant PR after that?

      2. Did they contacted your employees?
      As I worked several places , Do I need to remind to my employees ?

      Thanks
      HI Pata,
      just confused !! in previous post u wrote 24th sep n in this one 24/10/14...so did you apply on 24 th sept or oct?
      Keep posting about any communication if you get in case regarding IELTS

    9. #5309

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      57
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
      Congratulations Mate ,

      If you don't mind, can you pls advice following questions?

      1. I applied 487 to 887 on 24/10/2014 and 13/11/2013 got a auto generated mail from Programme Management Unit / General Skilled Migration /Department of Immigration and Border Protectionand asked me to submit all docs as they going to process my application.
      Did you get that kind of mail ?
      If you got , What was the next step? how long they took to grant PR after that?

      2. Did they contacted your employees?
      As I worked several places , Do I need to remind to my employees ?

      Thanks
      HI Pata,
      just confused !! in previous post u wrote 24th sep n in this one 24/10/14...so did you apply on 24 th sept or oct?
      Pls Keep posting about any communication if you get in case regarding IELTS or any other queries

    10. #5310

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Posts
      30
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      HI Pata,
      just confused !! in previous post u wrote 24th sep n in this one 24/10/14...so did you apply on 24 th sept or oct?
      Keep posting about any communication if you get in case regarding IELTS

      sorry mate, it should be sep

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums