• Page 533 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 334334835235315325335345355435836331033 ... LastLast
    Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 12972
    Like Tree2541Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by AT31Oct View Post
      Well Claire n tel,
      I think you just read my last sentence and came to a conclusion.You misunderstood my post.I was talking in general about some pple those who haven't got PR yet applied since Jan 2013!!!! I was replying for them.Is it not annoying to wait for some security reason coz they r from certain country?
      When overseas their security is cleared quickly and then y here its taking ages,they haven't been overseas after coming here and their PCC is clear from their country and here AFP is clear so y the long wait in name of security check.I can understand how annoying it can be.I was not talking about my case at all in this regard as it has been only 2 weeks since I applied!!!!So making easy was for them!!!In the past it was given in 3 days ,so wasn't that easy!!!as i mentioned in my previous post everything is linked.I hav every good example for this.An aussie person travelling in a different country was picked up at airport for not carrying cash to show how he is gonna survive.He showed his credit an debit cards.The airport people just by entering his name on a secured system told him everything about his account and job etc etc that he was surprised at their system.I had met a person who knows someone in immigration and shared with him couple of months ago how immigration works and said the same thing (about the system of the previous example) about how its linked and really they have everything but want us to provide to convince them that we are genuine residents with good intentions to stay back here and it really depends on the CO and his mood to get satisfied in few or more documents ,just like our teachers in school would give different marks to us for writing same essay like our friends...lol From this post only there are lot of examples for similar situation applicants being treated differently. I hope I have clarified most of things for everyone

Regarding forms, in both forms information is repeated and I also have 2 extra pages for most of the questions.I wasn't aware about this forum till 2 days before I applied and didn't know that forms could be uploaded later.My friends that i know did paper application.So for a person like me who didn't have information had to fill the form day and night to upload it all together,though the list of documents doesn't ask for it ....If you have read previous posts of pple,they are asking for resumes which is new now.How can a person imagine that resume will be asked ,doesn't both form information make up for a resume???
      I wish i had searched in google and got this website before to understand this PR process better.Calling immigration 13....number was waste of time every time holding for 1.5 hrs at least to speak. This forum is much more informative with pple sharing their experiences and that's making others alert to do that thing in advance and saving time and getting direct PR without further documents hassle !!!!!
      Thanks to the admin and all members of grp for this form.Keep informing and sharing.It can help someone really in need!!!
      I hope you all agree(not misunderstand) with me what I wanted to say and above all are my views and solely my expereince and understanding to this system,Forum and PR!!!I am not criticising any process or any person.Just my thoughts....I wish everyone should get PR very soon those who are waiting since long.All d best guys!!!

hi
      we are in the same boat. we could not applied online so we were asked to apply paper application. our friends who applied after us got their PR before us
      we even could not check status of our application whether CO is alloted or not.all this is very annoying..

any suggestions???

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by orionalation View Post
      Anyone who submitted their 887 application in August and not been assigned a CO yet? I put mine in on August 19th and we've not heard anything back yet. I'm from Pakistan, so not expecting PR for another year at the very least, but was thinking we'd have a CO by now at least.

yes we applied in june and same case could not here anything from CO and not assigned CO yet. it was paper application which was uploaded and emailed to gsm adelaide.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi
      have you applied online?
      as we applied in june but not online and not been granted CO yet

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      hi congrats to u
      as we also could not apply online so we uploaded form 1221 and sent to gsm.immi.gov.au.
      but we are not assigned any CO yet.we applied on 19 june 2014 and no response from immigration

we are waiting for CO as well as PR too..

any suggestion?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      hi there any applied sept 2014 allocated to co?
      applied 15 sept 2014 paper based application from 489

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Annoisa View Post
      Hi everyone,

I need to ask something for my visa class 475 changing to 887.
      I was principal applicant. worked full time for 7 months but my spouse is working full time from 11 months after 9 months n august 2015 we have to apply for 887 visa.

Can he apply or should i work 5 months more full time to complete one year?
      If dependent applicant apply does he need to show them IELTS scores too?

Does it effects on visa processing too that instead of principal applicant dependent applicant is applying.

wishes,
      annoisa.

Visa application August 2009, Grant received April 2013. Entered australia August 2013, will complete two years August 2015.
      I was the secondary application for 487 and I applied as main applicant to 887. I checked with immigration 3 times and two immigration agents about the IELTS and they said no need to show IELTS for 887 main applicant. I got 5.5 overall for 487 and still that certificate is valid but I didn't submit that as that is not in the check list. My application is still processing. Don't know what will happen.
      Last edited by pata; 16-11-2014 at 01:28 AM. Reason: error
      Annoisa likes this.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi! Annoisa,

No need to show IELTS. and though you have plenty of time to file your 887 visa, just wait and try to complete 12 months of your work history. also make sure that all the proof of residence are on the main applicant's name. Its on safer side if you remain as the main applicant for 887 visa as well, else CO may ask more documents and may get confused.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum and applied for 887 on 24/10/2014.

I have been lurking around in this forum for some time and found this to be very useful and informative. Many thanks to all those really contribute and it really helped me lodge my application online.

A few days ago, I got an auto-generated email from the DIPB asking me attach all evidences required. I have already attached all required documents.

Has any one in this forum got such email? does this mean my application is progressing in the queue?

Many thanks for in advance. I wish good luck to all those who are waiting in the queue ahead of me.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KingJunior887 View Post
      Hello Everyone

I am new to this forum and applied for 887 on 24/10/2014.

I have been lurking around in this forum for some time and found this to be very useful and informative. Many thanks to all those really contribute and it really helped me lodge my application online.

A few days ago, I got an auto-generated email from the DIPB asking me attach all evidences required. I have already attached all required documents.

Has any one in this forum got such email? does this mean my application is progressing in the queue?

Many thanks for in advance. I wish good luck to all those who are waiting in the queue ahead of me.
      Hello King,

Its a system generated email sent to all recent 887 applicants i guess.....I applied on 27oct 2014 and got similar email reminding me to attach all supporting documents, I checked with DIBP and they said they received all my documents when I applied. ( I applied paper application by email not online)
      KingJunior887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Choksy View Post
      Hello King,

Its a system generated email sent to all recent 887 applicants i guess.....I applied on 27oct 2014 and got similar email reminding me to attach all supporting documents, I checked with DIBP and they said they received all my documents when I applied. ( I applied paper application by email not online)
      Thanks Choksy. That's what I thought but just wanted to know about it from other mates in the forum.

It is good to see queue is now progressing faster than usual.

•